🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tom Cotton op-ed: "Now, More Than Ever, the U.S. Must Back Taiwan" against China

Message to China: : the free ride is over. The USA is back and ready to lead, and we will prevail.

I assume Tom Cotton really does believe he is a “patriot.” His family goes back five generations in Arkansas. An Eagle Boy Scout. He very early moved on, without any other experience in the world, into the hallowed precincts of Harvard, then the military and Washington D.C. He volunteered and served in Iraq and Afghanistan. Young, smart, very well connected, very ambitious, he is backed by Pompeo, big Military Industrial lobbyists and also big Zionist money. He seems to be reactionary on every conceivable issue. He has an unrealistic view of American political, economic and military power in the world, and he is not afraid to knowingly and repeatedly lie — as recently in some of his claims about China and Covid-19. In my opinion, he is one of the most dangerous politicians in the United States.

Last edited:

go get 'em my boy! i agree 100%! Cotton 2024!

Why the fuck woudl Americans give a fuck about Taiwan we gave up on that many years ago.

We gave up our mutual defense treaty for a reason. No one really wants to defend Taiwan, we will only look weak if it comes to a fight

Arm them sure. But spare us with the posturing

Fuck Tom Cotton. He’s an idiot and he’s not a patriot.
he served in iraq. but you're the patriot
So you’re saying that Trump isn’t a patriot because he got 5 fake deferments to avoid the Vietnam War?
no
You are the one that set the marker for patriotism as someone who was in the military, not me.
and?
And? According to you Trump isn’t a patriot because he got 5 fake deferments to avoid the Vietnam War.
Fake? Who brainwashed you into believing that?

Forum List

Back