🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tom Fuentes on CNN, well respected former FBI (who I have liked when I agreed with him or not)

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
No link, as I just saw it live on CNN.

He is on CNN and stated that with all the agents he has spoke to, they are not concerned with the memo as much as they are concerned with these high profile cases not being solved. "Whether it's the IG or open cases, they need to complete these cases, what is taking so long?" This is a very important point, the longer these cases hang, the more it will be used for political purposes.

Fuentes knows this, and by the way, the RCMP have used this tactic in MULTIPLE Canadian elections here. The "Duffy Affair" went on for two years, hurt the Conservatives in 2015. In 2006, former Commissioner Zacardelli accused Ralph Goodale of a crime (ironically now Public Safety Minister who oversees the RCMP) mid-election, which sunk the Liberals.

He also called out just how partisan politics is and how this is not helping the FBI, and vice versa, when former Clinton campaign donors are on the Russian investigation team.

I get the feeling he is a fairly straight arrow, even when I have vehemently disagreed with him in the past. Bottom line is that politics is allowed to rear it's head when the FBI have cases linger and drag out, rather than dealing with it, and allowing accused and their parties move on.

Well said Tom. I get the feeling you care about America and it's most important domestic agency and the more you speak out, the better the chances the new crop get the message. Clean any bad apples, political patsies and improve the agency.

Last edited:
At this point I trust the FBI just about as far as I could throw the entire organization

The FBI has been weaponized by Obama anything coming from them... any of them retired or not is suspect in my book...

The entire DC arena is filled with Trump hating progs...it's not just at the top...

Obama weaponized the IRS - that is established fact - and not one head rolled or was demoted. It stands to reason other federal agencies were weaponized as well.

The entire DC arena is filled with Trump hating progs...it's not just at the top...

May be, but that doesn't impact their day to day duties. You take an oath to your country, not the president. I believe you respectfully protect him if asked as you would anyone, that should be clouded based on your political leanings.

Now, if you are directly investigating him, maybe that's an issue, but most agents are by and large doing a job and their duty. Who cares if they voted GOP or Dem? Follow the law and the rules and everyone is safer.

He is on CNN and stated that with all the agents he has spoke to, they are not concerned with the memo as much as they are concerned with these high profile cases not being solved. "Whether it's the IG or open cases, they need to complete these cases, what is taking so long?" This is a very important point, the longer these cases hang, the more it will be used for political purposes.

Fuentes knows this, and by the way, the RCMP have used this tactic in MULTIPLE Canadian elections here. The "Duffy Affair" went on for two years, hurt the Conservatives in 2015. In 2006, former Commissioner Zacardelli accused Ralph Goodale of a crime (ironically now Public Safety Minister who oversees the RCMP) mid-election, which sunk the Liberals.

He also called out just how partisan politics is and how this is not helping the FBI, and vice versa, when former Clinton campaign donors are on the Russian investigation team.

I get the feeling he is a fairly straight arrow, even when I have vehemently disagreed with him in the past. Bottom line is that politics is allowed to rear it's head when the FBI have cases linger and drag out, rather than dealing with it, and allowing accused and their parties move on.

Well said Tom. I get the feeling you care about America and it's most important domestic agency and the more you speak out, the better the chances the new crop get the message. Clean any bad apples, political patsies and improve the agency.
In high profile situations the FBI has failed miserabley
ruby ridge
waco
the Bundys

In high profile situations the FBI has failed miserabley
ruby ridge
waco
the Bundys

If I listed Canadian abuses, and covert centralized, economic back stabbing actions of covert Canadian police, I wouldn't have enough room. I am a prime case in point. At least the FBI doesn't sabotage your economy or stab allies in the back.

Gowdy dragged the benghazi investigation on for 2.5 years on fumes. No wrong doing found, if I remember right. Was this because it actually took that long to find nothing?

Gowdy dragged the benghazi investigation on for 2.5 years on fumes. No wrong doing found, if I remember right. Was this because it actually took that long to find nothing?

that's different.

because freedom

Forum List

Back