Tom Steyer renews call for impeachment after Manafort verdict Cohen plea

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Billionaire left-wing investor Tom Steyer renewed his call for the impeachment of President Donald Trump on Tuesday evening, following the conviction of former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen earlier.

Tom Steyer Renews Call for Impeachment After Manafort Verdict, Cohen Plea

1. Tom Steyer Renews Call for Impeachment After Manafort Verdict, Cohen Plea

upload_2018-8-22_9-41-36.png

Just looking at that losers face you can tell he's a prick whose stuck up and arogrant.
A billionair prick who as usual is a left winged nut case , the mental illness here is like a cancer virus spreading like wild fire. These mental cases really have no reality that is real it's all in their heads and dreamed up bs. These lunatics get thier ideas off bs like Hitlers' handbook. They're so out of it they can't even see their own stupidity what else is new.

One of the biggest reasons that I post from infowars for the losers who can't figure it out. They are a safe site wher you can REPOST what they write, draw, say, etc without any legal consequences. They won't be liek the CNN --USSIES.

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-22_9-30-14.png
    upload_2018-8-22_9-30-14.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 25
Good I hope he wastes another 2.5 million....buuuuuaaaahahahahaha!!!!
just shows you don't have to be smart to be filthy rich.....

Of course he is.

The left talking blabbering loons were foaming at the mouth on cable last night.

Rolled my eyes and went to bed

Stelter gave 85 million to DUM candidates in the 2016 mid-terms and almost all lost.

Nobody cares about Tom Steyer.

Forum List

Back