Tomorrow On "The View". Who Will Each Host Blame The Paris Attacks On ??

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:boobies: Tomorrows edition of The View Should be rather interesting, right? Does anyone really think that all of liberal ditz's will blame Obama? If anything, they will tie last nights events to the Bush Administration, and no, no, none of this was caused by Obama and John Kerry, those two are Jesus and St. Pete according to liberals.
So got any predictions? :confused-84:

I'm guessing they're not allowed to use the term "Radical Islam"......So, just quickly glancing at the panel, I'd have to say that they would blame Menopause

i would guess that at least one of them will blame it on who ever is leading in the polls this week.

I don't know . I work during the day . I also don't have a vagina . Who gives a shit what the view thinks ? They'll go from France to talking about the kardashians !

I run from nagging bitches. They give me a headache.

I bet Tylenol or some headache/relief company sponsors them. Easy pay back from all the customers the view manufactures for them.

Finding that Rexx is a regular viewer of The View shouldn't surprise anyone.

I am betting on Sarah Palin being the terrorists saw the video of her taking out a reindeer

ever since the hot and sexy Lizzy left, i stopped watching,,but all of my hampsters still watch the view, but only to laugh and bash Joyce Fartburger.

I tried to watch the View once. I made it about 90 seconds, roughly about my Rachel Maddow threshold. Rachel at least seems to have some intelligence. That is about the dumbest group of bitches I've ever seen.

I tried to watch the View once. I made it about 90 seconds, roughly about my Rachel Maddow threshold. Rachel at least seems to have some intelligence. That is about the dumbest group of bitches I've ever seen.
its still a wonder that after 7 years, they havent bashed michelle obama looks yet? but with carly, new to the scene, they didnt waste a minute on her.

Who will Rush blame for the attack on France?

I bet Obama.

it all means the same. No one really cares nor should they. Bush and Obama have nothing to do with attacks on France.

:boobies: Tomorrows edition of The View Should be rather interesting, right? Does anyone really think that all of liberal ditz's will blame Obama? If anything, they will tie last nights events to the Bush Administration, and no, no, none of this was caused by Obama and John Kerry, those two are Jesus and St. Pete according to liberals.
So got any predictions? :confused-84:

it is hard to choose just one when talking about lefties and their ability to get things wrong....

1. Bush

2. Trump

3. The Tea Party

4. the NRA?

those would be my guesses...

Who will Rush blame for the attack on France?

I bet Obama.

it all means the same. No one really cares nor should they. Bush and Obama have nothing to do with attacks on France.

I would say the leftists in Charge of France would be where he puts the blame...and rightly so....

the Rush show should be interesting tomorrow. even he may claim that the left has already blamed Bush and the argument is over, just like the Global Warming attack of the rust belt states last week.

Forum List

Back