Tomorrow On "The View". Who Will Each Host Blame The Paris Attacks On ??

I can not believe any of you watch that lowbrow garbage. I'd be embarrassed if I were you.
the application to be in the audience:
You must answer yes to all of these questions to be part of the audience:

1} do you think Obama is God?
2} do you think Michelle is God?
3} do you hate Republicans and the middle class?
4} do you believe Rush Limbaugh lies all of the time?
5} do you believe Obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize?
6} do you believe the economy is booming thanks to Obama?
7} and finally, every time you wipe your ass, do you think of Obama?

if you have answered yes to all of these questions, you can be a part of "The Views Live Audience".

:boobies: Tomorrows edition of The View Should be rather interesting, right? Does anyone really think that all of liberal ditz's will blame Obama? If anything, they will tie last nights events to the Bush Administration, and no, no, none of this was caused by Obama and John Kerry, those two are Jesus and St. Pete according to liberals.
So got any predictions? :confused-84:

You watch that? And they call me a fag. :)

Yes, but only the highlights when they play them on Fox. what a bunch of dumb {fill in the blank}. hey, i work like any middle class person, rarely home during business hours, i guess all of the millions of unemployed females watch it cause they find Fox News boring.

I'm guessing they're not allowed to use the term "Radical Islam"......So, just quickly glancing at the panel, I'd have to say that they would blame Menopause
if Blowhard ran the show, she would open with something like, "Friday, the world witnessed another Bush Caused tragedy",,etc,. etc. {but even know we dont have all of the facts!!}.

:boobies: Tomorrows edition of The View Should be rather interesting, right? Does anyone really think that all of liberal ditz's will blame Obama? If anything, they will tie last nights events to the Bush Administration, and no, no, none of this was caused by Obama and John Kerry, those two are Jesus and St. Pete according to liberals.
So got any predictions? :confused-84:

You watch that? And they call me a fag. :)
I called you a freak not a fag

I just listened to Obama apologist/czar Richard Clark justify our taking in 10,000 Syrian refugees by pointing out that Marco Rubio's parents were refugees. He also admitted that, even though there was no way to thoroughly vet many of them, we would let them in anyway. What an A$$hole!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back