Tonight is Passover- Pesach Sameach

If you keep on asking the wrong questions you will never get the right answer.
I ask questions you can’t answer for a reason.

It's not that I can't answer. I'm getting tired of your bullshit.

You have asked the same questions over and over again and I have already given you the answers to those same questions over and over again.

Its a very curious thing.

Do you want to know why I call you an idolator?

You are an idolator. How do I know? I hear what you say, see what you do, and know the definition of the word. Ta da!

Do you want to know why I say you lie in the name of God?

You lie in the name of God.

Would you like for me to point out the many ways that you have openly lied and contradicted Gods word, again, or would you like to know what you must do to be spared from destruction?

You get exactly one more answer. Ask the right question for christ's sake. its your last chance.
Yes, I would love for you to list all of my many lies.

lol... Sorry. Thats the wrong question.

Anyway ding, thanks for the laughs.

And seriously, thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the defiling and contaminating flesh of vile and loathsome creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing symptoms of the death consequent for setting the law aside of God and teaching others to do the same.

And thanks to you many people will come to know my God by seeing live and in living color with their own eyes that His law remains in effect, is in full force, and that the prince of this world, that compulsively deceptive talking serpent of old, stands condemned.

Well done!
The fact that you won’t answer them tells me they were the right questions.

Do you believe you are doing God’s work when you call me an idolater because I adhere to the Christian faith? Yes or no.

Do you believe God created space and time? Yes or no.

^ will be forced to judge himself as he judges others.

^^^^^

You are an idolator.

You lie in the name of God, set aside the divine commands, and mislead others to do the same.

My hands are clean.
Is that because you believe in the God of Abraham?

Cause otherwise I don’t understand the basis for your belief.

Usually it’s the Jews who call Christians idolaters. Are you Jewish?

"USUALLY.....THE JEWS" dingbat, have you ever heard a jew call a Christian "an idolator"? (try to be honest)
I always try to be honest.

Yes. Why wouldn’t they?

LOL why would they? I got really bad news for you---you can go to a synagogue THOUSANDS of times and never hear the
word Christian or NEW TESTAMENT ------Contrary to what your sunday school teacher TOLD you-----jews do not PLOT against Christians or DENIGRATE JESUS. -----As a child, I attended
"sunday school" a lot more than any "jewish function"----I heard LOTS ABOUT JEWS------your fellows are OBSESSED as are
you
But put a Jew in a religious forum and they can’t stop trying to subordinate Christianity.

^^^^^

You are an idolator.

You lie in the name of God, set aside the divine commands, and mislead others to do the same.

My hands are clean.

"USUALLY.....THE JEWS" dingbat, have you ever heard a jew call a Christian "an idolator"? (try to be honest)

Yes. Why wouldn’t they?

LOL why would they? I got really bad news for you---you can go to a synagogue THOUSANDS of times and never hear the
word Christian or NEW TESTAMENT ------Contrary to what your sunday school teacher TOLD you-----jews do not PLOT against Christians or DENIGRATE JESUS. -----As a child, I attended
"sunday school" a lot more than any "jewish function"----I heard LOTS ABOUT JEWS------your fellows are OBSESSED as are
you
But put a Jew in a religious forum and they can’t stop trying to subordinate Christianity.

I hadn't noticed.

Yes. Why wouldn’t they?

you

I hadn't noticed.
I wouldn’t have expected you to admit you had.

^^^^^

You are an idolator.

My hands are clean.

Yes. Why wouldn’t they?

you
Who’s attacking who?

Yes. Why wouldn’t they?

you

I hadn't noticed.

Like that bothers me?

Yes. Why wouldn’t they?

you
Who’s attacking who?
You tell me.

Yes. Why wouldn’t they?

you

I hadn't noticed.

Like that bothers me?
I wouldn’t have expected you to admit it if it had.

Yes. Why wouldn’t they?

you
Who’s attacking who?
You tell me.
You are the attacker preaching by cherry picking Scripture.
That’s why Jews are so turned off by preachers.

^^^^^

You are an idolator.

My hands are clean.

Jews never discuss Christians unless there’s a “Born Again” in our face.

you

I hadn't noticed.

Like that bothers me?

Who do you think you are, to expect anything?

Yes. Why wouldn’t they?

you
Who’s attacking who?
You tell me.
No. I’m not attacking anyone, nor am I cherry picking. The whole of your religious text tells the story of a people who cycled between remembering and forgetting God. The whole text. It can’t be cherry picking if the theme is throughout the whole text. Not to mention the continual admonition to remember throughout the text. Not to mention the continued references to not pay lip service to God.

If you take that as an attack you have thin skin and lack objectivity.

I hadn't noticed.

Like that bothers me?

You do understand the difference between expecting something and demanding something, right?

I don’t expect you to be objective because you have never shown me any cause to expect you to be objective.

^^^^^

You are an idolator.

My hands are clean.

Besides that being a textbook example of an external locus of control it’s far off the mark.

I’ve never been accused of being born again. My baptist friends will laugh when I tell them what you wrote.

But if you need to see me that way, go for it.

Yes. Why wouldn’t they?

you
Who’s attacking who?
You tell me.
I love having discussions about God and faith and belief with all people, even preachers.

I just don’t act like you people when I do.

I hadn't noticed.

Like that bothers me?

You do understand the difference between expecting something and demanding something, right?

I don’t expect you to be objective because you have never shown me any cause to expect you to be objective.

Yes, your majesty.

:bow2:

Like that bothers me?

Yes, your majesty.

:bow2:
Right back at you.

If you keep on asking the wrong questions you will never get the right answer.
I ask questions you can’t answer for a reason.

It's not that I can't answer. I'm getting tired of your bullshit.

You have asked the same questions over and over again and I have already given you the answers to those same questions over and over again.

Its a very curious thing.

Do you want to know why I call you an idolator?

You are an idolator. How do I know? I hear what you say, see what you do, and know the definition of the word. Ta da!

Do you want to know why I say you lie in the name of God?

You lie in the name of God.

Would you like for me to point out the many ways that you have openly lied and contradicted Gods word, again, or would you like to know what you must do to be spared from destruction?

You get exactly one more answer. Ask the right question for christ's sake. its your last chance.
Yes, I would love for you to list all of my many lies.

lol... Sorry. Thats the wrong question.

Anyway ding, thanks for the laughs.

And seriously, thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the defiling and contaminating flesh of vile and loathsome creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing symptoms of the death consequent for setting the law aside of God and teaching others to do the same.

And thanks to you many people will come to know my God by seeing live and in living color with their own eyes that His law remains in effect, is in full force, and that the prince of this world, that compulsively deceptive talking serpent of old, stands condemned.

Well done!
The fact that you won’t answer them tells me they were the right questions.

Do you believe you are doing God’s work when you call me an idolater because I adhere to the Christian faith? Yes or no.

Do you believe God created space and time? Yes or no.

lol.... That ship has sailed ding....

How many Jews have you managed to get to worship your three in one god made man made matzo made by human hands?

Have you ever eaten kielbasa in a can?

What is the definition of idolatry?

Do you think that those people, the Jews, forgot that God was edible, is that whats bothering you, or are you just pissed off that they can see through you and know that you are full of shit because they can read?

Yes, or no? lol...

:cul2:

Last edited:
you
Who’s attacking who?
You tell me.
No. I’m not attacking anyone, nor am I cherry picking. The whole of your religious text tells the story of a people who cycled between remembering and forgetting God. The whole text. It can’t be cherry picking if the theme is throughout the whole text. Not to mention the continual admonition to remember throughout the text. Not to mention the continued references to not pay lip service to God.

If you take that as an attack you have thin skin and lack objectivity.
And it says, quite explicitly, that at the end of time God will bring the JEWS back to Israel...NOT the whoever.

^^^^^

You are an idolator.

My hands are clean.

Besides that being a textbook example of an external locus of control it’s far off the mark.

I’ve never been accused of being born again. My baptist friends will laugh when I tell them what you wrote.

But if you need to see me that way, go for it.
Where did I post you were a Born Again?
I posted that Jews never discuss Christians.

Forum List

Back