Tonight is Passover- Pesach Sameach

I’m not arguing that they have not been phenomenal. By any objective assessment their continued existence and significant contributions disproportionate to their tiny numbers is inexplicable. But the credit goes to God. There is nothing special about being Jewish. And before you take that the wrong way... to see it any other way would be to make the concept of being chosen an arrogant position.
You keep saying that the Jews forgot God every now and then because it says so in the book. Whether that is true or not, what does that have to do with the fact that you have never seen God and do not know him at all?
Actually in Christianity it's not "him" , but rather "them".

lol...Yes, I know.

They are seeing triple.They can't walk a straight line. They stumble around and giggle when they fall down, they don't know where they are coming from or where they are going. They reek of cheap wine and vomit.

I suspect they are drunk.
I suspect you are a subversive.

Yeah, I guess you got me there. Nothing gets by you does it.

I am deliberately subverting the work of the devil. I admit it.

Does that make me bad?

The answer to your question is do you love some of your children more than the others. Are some of your children less special than the others?

No one is special. We’re just unique.

is that ^^^^ the best you can do, dingy. didn't Jesus CHOOSE
PETER (or simon, or WHATEVAH)

Yes, but there was nothing special about him. Jesus just said eenie meenie miney mo.

Hey! maybe thats how God chose the Jewish people?

Like Father like Son and all that...
There is nothing special about any of us. You would be wise to take that to heart.

As for how any of us are tested for anything, I’m sure omnipresent plays a part.

I met an atheist Muslim last night.

Now thats special!

Most enlightening it was.

I’m not arguing that they have not been phenomenal. By any objective assessment their continued existence and significant contributions disproportionate to their tiny numbers is inexplicable. But the credit goes to God. There is nothing special about being Jewish. And before you take that the wrong way... to see it any other way would be to make the concept of being chosen an arrogant position.
You keep saying that the Jews forgot God every now and then because it says so in the book. Whether that is true or not, what does that have to do with the fact that you have never seen God and do not know him at all?

lol...Yes, I know.

They are seeing triple.They can't walk a straight line. They stumble around and giggle when they fall down, they don't know where they are coming from or where they are going. They reek of cheap wine and vomit.

Does that make me bad?

Who doesn't want to be bad?

:19:

is that ^^^^ the best you can do, dingy. didn't Jesus CHOOSE
PETER (or simon, or WHATEVAH)

Yes, but there was nothing special about him. Jesus just said eenie meenie miney mo.

Hey! maybe thats how God chose the Jewish people?

Like Father like Son and all that...
There is nothing special about any of us. You would be wise to take that to heart.

As for how any of us are tested for anything, I’m sure omnipresent plays a part.

I met an atheist Muslim last night.

Now thats special!

Most enlightening it was.

I bet. You could probably learn more about Islam from them than from the most devout believer out there.

lol...Yes, I know.

Does that make me bad?

I heard that ding was trying his bestest to not be bad, but he isn't very good at it so he eats Jesus.

lol...Yes, I know.

Does that make me bad?
My guess is it makes you a well intentioned dupe.

I agree ! Pesar Sumbitch ! When the sun passes the equator the fish head to nest and they're easy to catch !

All the fish in the sea are dead. It says so in the bible. Standing on the shore I smell the stench of decay filling the air, and so I believe.

"First I will send for many fishermen, says the Lord, and they shall fish for them. After that I will send for many hunters and they shall hunt them down on every mountain and hill and in the caves and crevices among the rocks."

OK. Then PasaMe a Sammich
badsanta.jpeg

OK. Then PasaMe a Sammich

Sorry pal. No free lunch.

If you don't work for the boss, you don't eat. You won't even get into the front door of the banquet hall. You don't know the super secret password, own a key, or have a pay stub. You'll have to wait at the end of the line, outside.. When the full time employees have had their fill and are satisfied, then you can gather up the scraps of uneaten pieces.

There will be lots of leftover bread from heaven, fricasseed dingbat, fillet of dork, stir fried chicken, and Jesus juice.

So when the door is opened, get off your ass, go inside, and make a your own damn sammich.

Last edited:

lol...Yes, I know.

Does that make me bad?

A bad man doesn’t have a clue he is bad.

lol...Yes, I know.

Does that make me bad?

I heard that ding was trying his bestest to not be bad, but he isn't very good at it so he eats Jesus.
Guilty as charged. I devour God. But before I do I always say, “Lord, I am not worthy that you should enter under my roof, but only say the word and my soul shall be healed.”. Amen.

^ will be forced to judge himself as he judges others.

^^^^^

You are an idolator.

You lie in the name of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, set aside the divine commands, and mislead others to do the same.

My hands are clean.

^^^^^

You are an idolator.

You lie in the name of God, set aside the divine commands, and mislead others to do the same.

My hands are clean.
Is that because you believe in the God of Abraham?

Cause otherwise I don’t understand the basis for your belief.

Usually it’s the Jews who call Christians idolaters. Are you Jewish?

^^^^^

You are an idolator.

You lie in the name of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, set aside the divine commands, and mislead others to do the same.

My hands are clean.
Is it important for you to believe your hands are clean?

I suspect most religious fundamentalists who attack other faiths think they are doing God’s work. Are you doing God’s work?

Forum List

Back