Tonight is Passover- Pesach Sameach

I’m not arguing that they have not been phenomenal. By any objective assessment their continued existence and significant contributions disproportionate to their tiny numbers is inexplicable. But the credit goes to God. There is nothing special about being Jewish. And before you take that the wrong way... to see it any other way would be to make the concept of being chosen an arrogant position.

If God chose the Jewish people to write the instruction in that holy book you profess to believe is special then how can the Jews not be special in the eyes of God whatever your sense of inadequacy tells you to make yourself feel better about being an idolatrous Jew hating Jesus eater?

If there was nothing special about being Jewish why was the messiah that you eat a Jew?

Why don't you eat an Italian?

QUOTE] ^^^^^ thanks hobie-----UP WITH A LAUGH
The answer to your question is do you love some of your children more than the others. Are some of your children less special than the others?

No one is special. We’re just unique.

I’m not arguing that they have not been phenomenal. By any objective assessment their continued existence and significant contributions disproportionate to their tiny numbers is inexplicable. But the credit goes to God. There is nothing special about being Jewish. And before you take that the wrong way... to see it any other way would be to make the concept of being chosen an arrogant position.

If God chose the Jewish people to write the instruction in that holy book you profess to believe is special then how can the Jews not be special in the eyes of God whatever your sense of inadequacy tells you to make yourself feel better about being an idolatrous Jew hating Jesus eater?

If there was nothing special about being Jewish why was the messiah that you eat a Jew?

lol.

mind-----the whole world would have benefited ---IF ONLY someone
had fried CONSTANTINE and smeared the body with tomato sauce
(well----they did not have tomatoes then)-------OK just sprinkle with
PARMSEAN and eat------a BLESSING!!!!!

The answer to your question is do you love some of your children more than the others. Are some of your children less special than the others?

is that ^^^^ the best you can do, dingy. didn't Jesus CHOOSE
PETER (or simon, or WHATEVAH)

You keep saying that the Jews forgot God every now and then because it says so in the book. Whether that is true or not, what does that have to do with the fact that you have never seen God and do not know him at all?
There’s nothing special about anyone. We are all God’s creatures. You want to take credit for that?
Yep...The RCC’s and Islam’s rationale for mass murder.

lol.

Problem with that:

Mohammed was waiting in the wings.

Sometimes it's about the lesser of the evils.

lol.

Problem with that:

Mohammed was waiting in the wings.

Sometimes it's about the lesser of the evils.

good point---just when you think the flood disaster is over----
THEN COME THE TORNADOS

It’s good enough for me. Especially since you didn’t deny loving some of your children more than others.

Did Jesus choose Simon Peter? Or did Simon Peter choose God.

Do you choose God, Rosie?

You keep saying that the Jews forgot God every now and then because it says so in the book. Whether that is true or not, what does that have to do with the fact that you have never seen God and do not know him at all?
There’s nothing special about anyone. We are all God’s creatures. You want to take credit for that?
Yep...The RCC’s and Islam’s rationale for mass murder.
You are going off the rails, friend.

Look, if you want to believe the Jews are special and have never forgotten God, that’s on you. Lots of people pay God lip service.

If I have learned anything from the journey of the Jews it’s that laughing leads to crying.

It’s good enough for me. Especially since you didn’t deny loving some of your children more than others.

try again dingbat----JESUS CHOSE PETER according to
your "holy book" which you have OBVIOUSLY NOT READ.
I have only one child-----he is my FAVE

Read it again.

My condolences to your son.

Read it again.

why? My understanding of that book is far better than yours ALREADY-------btw-----what did your sunday school teacher tell you
about the "HIGH PRIEST" Caiaphas?

Yes, but there was nothing special about him. Jesus just said eenie meenie miney mo.

Hey! maybe thats how God chose the Jewish people?

Like Father like Son and all that...

Yes, but there was nothing special about him. Jesus just said eenie meenie miney mo.

a LANDSMAN-----from the GALIL

Read it again.

why? My understanding of that book is far better than yours ALREADY-------btw-----what did your sunday school teacher tell you
about the "HIGH PRIEST" Caiaphas?
Apparently not. You didn’t know anything about the long standing tradition of Jews forgetting and remembering God.

My Sunday school teacher taught me to be wary of atheist Jews.

There is nothing special about any of us. You would be wise to take that to heart.

As for how any of us are tested for anything, I’m sure omnipresent plays a part.

There is nothing special about any of us. You would be wise to take that to heart.

As for how any of us are tested for anything, I’m sure omnipresent plays a part.

I met an atheist Muslim last night.

I met an atheist Muslim last night.

Now thats special!

Forum List

Back