Tonight is Passover- Pesach Sameach

btw ding------do you deny that your sunday school teacher taught
you that PHARISEES WERE (are) NO GOOD BASTARDS?
Yes. We never talked about them at all.

Maybe you grew up with bad people. Birds of a feather tend to flock together.

dingbat-------your filthy sunday school teacher SOLD YOU A BILL OF GOODS -----try to be honest----tell me what you imagine is
a PHARISEE------I have been fascinated with this topic since adolescence. Your heros have been out to murder "PHARISEES" for MORE than the past 2000 years. Some of the best doctors of
medicine I have known are PHARISEES ------In fact ---Jesus was a
Pharisee too. Way back -----I, independently, concluded that Jesus was a typical Pharisee. I never attended any "jewish" school at all.
I was guest kid in sunday school, LOTS, where I learned that sunday school teachers are dangerous.
Quit trying to change the subject. You people forgot God.

Do you deny this?

I am neither a sunday school teacher or inquisitionist. My profession is considered a SCIENCE. in fact, neuroscience. Even with the
newest FUNCTIONAL MRI exams------it is impossible to detect
that which anyone "forgets" or "remembers" Your sunday school teacher was WAY OUT OF HER LEAGUE. As to Jeremiah-----
he was a fantastic poet------so was Edgar Allen Poe. Stick to that which you know-----like the mushroom fueled BOOK OF REVULSIONS
You have read your holy book, right?

of course-----I have read lots of books and the poetry of Edgar Allen Poe too. As to Hebrew poetry----I have read some of it in the
original. Have you read the works of Chaim Nachman Bialik,
or of ISAIAH -------ha davar hazeh........etc (sheeesh I had that
one memorized long long ago-----AND THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS -----back to poe------the raven is still there
Good. Did the Jews forget God before they left Egypt?

nope----------no way to know who "forgot" what. Long ago---
I was charged with the examination of sailors who forgot their
names. Did you ever "forget" to do your homework?

btw ding------do you deny that your sunday school teacher taught
you that PHARISEES WERE (are) NO GOOD BASTARDS?
Yes. We never talked about them at all.

Maybe you grew up with bad people. Birds of a feather tend to flock together.

I grew up in a Christian town------If you have not either heard of or
read about "EVUL PHARISEES" ----then you have missed out
on most English Literature. Just the word "PHARISEE" exists
as a negative in the Christian influenced English lexicon. You have
also not read the Nicean council produced NT.

Do you deny this?

I am neither a sunday school teacher or inquisitionist. My profession is considered a SCIENCE. in fact, neuroscience. Even with the
that which anyone "forgets" or "remembers" Your sunday school teacher was WAY OUT OF HER LEAGUE. As to Jeremiah-----
he was a fantastic poet------so was Edgar Allen Poe. Stick to that which you know-----like the mushroom fueled BOOK OF REVULSIONS

of course-----I have read lots of books and the poetry of Edgar Allen Poe too. As to Hebrew poetry----I have read some of it in the
one memorized long long ago-----AND THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS -----back to poe------the raven is still there

It the account of your people.

And what happens to them when they cycle between forgetting and remembering God

Seriously, I am shocked at how little you know.

It is clear that I know a LOT MORE THAN DO YOU-------
your grasp of Hebrew literature is pathetic.

There was a BUBONIC PLAGUE in Europe killing off
something like 1/3 of the Christians there-----of course
that had nothing to do with the Christians "forgetting
jesus" --------DA JEWS DONE IT <<< an example of
Sunday school teacher poetry

try again-----jews have a very real history of unabashed SELF ACCUSATION-------Amos was not talking to you-----in fact, neither was the Pharisee, JESUS OF NAZARETH. The quintessential
preacher in the PHARISEE MODE was Jeremiah. Read his screeds for ---goyische kicks
I don’t need to try again. It’s the history of the Jews.

Not to mention that your forgetting proves my point.

JEREMIAH is "DA HISTORY OF DA JOOOOS" ? oh gee---no
wonder that your mind is so screwed ----but of course JONATHAN
EDWARDS IS THE CHRISTIAN HISTORIAN
The history of your people forgetting God is throughout your people’s entire existence.

I can’t believe you are arguing against it.

dingbat-------your filthy sunday school teacher SOLD YOU A BILL OF GOODS -----try to be honest----tell me what you imagine is
a PHARISEE------I have been fascinated with this topic since adolescence. Your heros have been out to murder "PHARISEES" for MORE than the past 2000 years. Some of the best doctors of
Pharisee too. Way back -----I, independently, concluded that Jesus was a typical Pharisee. I never attended any "jewish" school at all.
I was guest kid in sunday school, LOTS, where I learned that sunday school teachers are dangerous.

Do you deny this?
You are cherry picking verses.

Do you deny this?

I don’t need to try again. It’s the history of the Jews.

Not to mention that your forgetting proves my point.

The history of your people forgetting God is throughout your people’s entire existence.

Do you deny this?

Do you deny this?
Yes, I deny it 100%.

Rather than denying the truth you should embrace it.

The OT is the account of a people who cycled between forgetting and remembering God and what happened to them when they did.

Rosie, it’s captured all throughout your holy texts.

No wonder so many Jews have become atheists. The rabbis failed to teach them their history and the importance of worshipping God.

Anyone remember during Passover one year when Former President Obama was in office, people denigrating him for this:
upload_2019-4-30_13-0-27.jpeg

Do you deny this?

Do you deny this?
Yes, I deny it 100%.

The OT is the account of a people who cycled between forgetting and remembering God and what happened to them when they did.
When the real thing happens, you will be ashamed for cherry picking only the verses you want to read.

Rosie, it’s captured all throughout your holy texts.

of course------your reading of the writings of jews have you convinced that jews caused the BUBONIC PLAGUE and that hand washing is
evil--------poor Lister had to face that idiocy

No wonder so many Jews have become atheists. The rabbis failed to teach them their history and the importance of worshipping God.

another bit of information from the sunday school teacher?
No wonder you are confused------so many of them are
completely illiterate. Keep in mind----chances are that your
great grandmother was illiterate too-----mine was not

no wonder so many Christians are alcoholics

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:

Do you deny this?

Do you deny this?
Yes, I deny it 100%.

When the real thing happens, you will be ashamed for cherry picking only the verses you want to read.
There is no cherry picking going on. The OT is the account of a people who cycle through forgetting and remembering God and what happens to them when they do.

This same phenomenon can be seen in the recorded history of all men. So don’t take this personal. The only difference is that your people used to understand this which is why they recorded it in their holy texts. They thought it was pretty important and worth remembering. But then again so is God.

no wonder so many Christians are alcoholics
And here I thought the reason was alcohol is addictive. Silly me.

oh----is that it------don't quit your day job---your understanding of human physiology is on the level of a sunday school teacher

another bit of information from the sunday school teacher?
No wonder you are confused------so many of them are
completely illiterate. Keep in mind----chances are that your
great grandmother was illiterate too-----mine was not
I don’t claim to be anything more than what I am. If you find it offensive that I am telling you that you have forgotten God, good. So does God.

Forum List

Back