Tonight is Passover- Pesach Sameach

If you keep on asking the wrong questions you will never get the right answer.
I ask questions you can’t answer for a reason.

It's not that I can't answer. I'm getting tired of your bullshit.

You have asked the same questions over and over again and I have already given you the answers to those same questions over and over again.

Its a very curious thing.

Do you want to know why I call you an idolator?

You are an idolator. How do I know? I hear what you say, see what you do, and know the definition of the word. Ta da!

Do you want to know why I say you lie in the name of God?

You lie in the name of God.

Would you like for me to point out the many ways that you have openly lied and contradicted Gods word, again, or would you like to know what you must do to be spared from destruction?

You get exactly one more answer. Ask the right question for christ's sake. its your last chance.

Last edited:
^ will be forced to judge himself as he judges others.

^^^^^

You are an idolator.

You lie in the name of God, set aside the divine commands, and mislead others to do the same.

My hands are clean.
Is that because you believe in the God of Abraham?

Cause otherwise I don’t understand the basis for your belief.

Usually it’s the Jews who call Christians idolaters. Are you Jewish?

"USUALLY.....THE JEWS" dingbat, have you ever heard a jew call a Christian "an idolator"? (try to be honest)

You have asked the same questions over and over again and I have already given you the answers to those same questions over and over again.

You are an idolator. How do I know? I hear what you say, see what you do, and know the definition of the word. Ta da!

Would you like for me to point out the many ways that you have openly lied and contradicted Gods word, again, or would you like to know what you must do to be spared from destruction?

You get exactly one more answer. Ask the right question for christ's sake. its your last chance.
Nope. It’s that you can’t answer.

Do you believe you are doing God’s work when you call me an idolater because I adhere to the Christian faith? Yes or no.

Do you believe God created space and time? Yes or no.

Go ahead and don’t answer. I can wait.

^^^^^

You are an idolator.

You lie in the name of God, set aside the divine commands, and mislead others to do the same.

My hands are clean.

"USUALLY.....THE JEWS" dingbat, have you ever heard a jew call a Christian "an idolator"? (try to be honest)
I always try to be honest.

Yes. Why wouldn’t they?

Yes, I would love for you to list all of my many lies.

Jews were never in Egypt except to go there to work and for food, you were never slaves, no exodus.
Dummy, there are scrolls and stone monuments that completely expose you as uneducated on this topic.

The Hebrews never had an exodus. You are an ignorant MF.
First admit, as you have in the past, that you reject the NT.

I don't give a rip about your Passover.

Jews were never in Egypt except to go there to work and for food, you were never slaves, no exodus.
Dummy, there are scrolls and stone monuments that completely expose you as uneducated on this topic.

God gives a rip about you. That is why he created such events like Passover and The Crucifixion, Burial and Resurrection of Christ as a testimony to Himself. That is why he brought The Gospel and The Bible and a path to salvation and repentance to you, so that your soul could be spared from eternal damnation.

Thank goodness for that.

Thank goodness for that.

Do you care about Easter??

Thank goodness for that.

Do you care about Easter??

I don't know.

Yes, I would love for you to list all of my many lies.

lol... Sorry. Thats the wrong question.

Anyway ding, thanks for the laughs.

And seriously, thank you for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the defiling and contaminating flesh of vile and loathsome creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing symptoms of the death consequent for setting the law aside of God and teaching others to do the same.

And thanks to you many people will come to know my God by seeing live and in living color with their own eyes that His law remains in effect, is in full force, and that the prince of this world, that compulsively deceptive talking serpent of old, stands condemned.

Well done!

Last edited:

^^^^^

You are an idolator.

My hands are clean.

I always try to be honest.

Yes. Why wouldn’t they?

LOL why would they? I got really bad news for you---you can go to a synagogue THOUSANDS of times and never hear the
word Christian or NEW TESTAMENT ------Contrary to what your sunday school teacher TOLD you-----jews do not PLOT against Christians or DENIGRATE JESUS. -----As a child, I attended
"sunday school" a lot more than any "jewish function"----I heard LOTS ABOUT JEWS------your fellows are OBSESSED as are
you

Forum List

Back