🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tonight's debate is a 'pivotal point' for Trump

Well I carry an ID with me. Its kinda a non issue for me..like gay marriage or planned parenthood...overblown in m eyes. Not anything to stake my vote on. But thats only me.

This debate is going to be crucial in determining whether Trump can win the GOP nomination. It is also the pivotal point for many of the others on that stage. Much is at stake and you get the feeling this is going to be an important moment for a lot of people. A really poor showing will inevitably tank some of the ones up there. Others may shine a little brighter than expected and gain some momentum. But for Trump, this is pretty much everything. Oh, it won't matter if he completely bombs-- he'll still be in the running... it won't end his candidacy like it will some. But this is where some of the front-runners can catch him in the polls.

Trump, as egotistical as he is, will be the first to admit that he isn't magnificent at formal debate. I can see that... he tends to need time to explain things... to collect his thoughts and lay a foundation for his thinking, which takes time you don't have in a debate format. I am sure he has prepared and has the best debate coaches helping him get ready... but this is uncharted waters for Trump. How will he come across in comparison to people who are more accustomed to this format? How much will the public be willing to cut him some slack? How will this effect his numbers? THAT is the Big Question.

It will be interesting to see if Trump tones it down in the personal attacks of other candidates and IF he does, whether or not it will make him just another ho hum candidate.
The public is warming to Trump. This debate is the Trump debate. It can make him or break him.

I like Kasich too. Not so extreme and can pull in moderates like myself. Tea party is a turn off.

I love Kasich as a person. I liked his show on Fox. He seems like a really decent guy and not too extreme, as you say... but I think his background with Lehman Brothers is fatal.

Forum List

Back