Tonight's state of the lying address.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
(sigh), in all honesty, who's gonna really believe anything this lying sack of dog shit Trump will spew tonight as he addresses his nation of white supporters? The guy wouldn't know the truth if it came gift wrapped in MAGA hats. Will he address the fact his organization hires illegals? Will he address his companies are still manufacturing Trump products overseas? Will he address the fact his family has gained more financially since he's been in office in all the years of Trump branding? Will he address how corrupt his son's are and his daughter? Will he address the lies he keep spewing about this so called caravan rushing the gates of Mexico's border? Will he address the fact his party had for the last 2 years complete control of both houses to pass just about anything he wanted and never did? Will he address the fact he's a racist and just can't help himself?

Or will he do what he does best, lie to those few hicks that still think this guy is all that and a bag of gold chips?

I can't wait to see Pelosi's mug......every time he calls her a phony lying POS....LMFAO I Can't wait....

The title of the thread made me think Hillary was giving a speech.

Angel Moms and Dads will be staring right at Pelosi.....lets see what she does....:113:

(sigh), in all honesty, who's gonna really believe anything this lying sack of dog shit Trump will spew tonight as he addresses his nation of white supporters? The guy wouldn't know the truth if it came gift wrapped in MAGA hats. Will he address the fact his organization hires illegals? Will he address his companies are still manufacturing Trump products overseas? Will he address the fact his family has gained more financially since he's been in office in all the years of Trump branding? Will he address how corrupt his son's are and his daughter? Will he address the lies he keep spewing about this so called caravan rushing the gates of Mexico's border? Will he address the fact his party had for the last 2 years complete control of both houses to pass just about anything he wanted and never did? Will he address the fact he's a racist and just can't help himself?

Or will he do what he does best, lie to those few hicks that still think this guy is all that and a bag of gold chips?
Are you really that frightened by what he may say?

I believe! I'm a converted MAGA Orange Dumpling Worshipper now!

Not!

SOTU:

"Me Me Me I am great. I know more than everyone. THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Blah Blah Blah lie lie lie
Me Me Me"

Trump should have some very nice things to say about the economy, UE and jobs.

No wonder the lefty loons are all a flutter.

Oh and you can bet he'll let all American know how much the illegals cost them every year and why we need that wall.

Should be interesting.

SOTU:

"Me Me Me I am great. I know more than everyone. THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!! Blah Blah Blah lie lie lie
Me Me Me"

We look past Trump's deficiencies and are grateful for his ideas and boldness in the face of massive opposition and dishonesty. There was nothing of value to look past Obama's ego and phoniness. He was so hard to stomach.

"in all honesty"

LOL

SOTU:

Me Me Me"

We look past Trump's deficiencies and are grateful for his ideas and boldness in the face of massive opposition and dishonesty. There was nothing of value to look past Obama's ego and phoniness. He was so hard to stomach.
And you can say that shit with a straight face????? There is not one person affiliated with Trump that's not either turning state evidence or convicted of some crime....and you found it hard to stomach Obama?? Imagine the shit we're trying to stomach with that clown you idiots worship? One thing is certain, you Trump admirers, have no creds ever to critique any fuckin body, ever!!!!

SOTU:

Me Me Me"

And you can say that shit with a straight face????? There is not one person affiliated with Trump that's not either turning state evidence or convicted of some crime....and you found it hard to stomach Obama?? Imagine the shit we're trying to stomach with that clown you idiots worship? One thing is certain, you Trump admirers, have no creds ever to critique any fuckin body, ever!!!!

You are pretty impossible to have an honest discourse with. I am quite comfortable with the sincere efforts Donald Trump has put forward since elected, most all very good for Americans. I am totally incensed and disgusted with the republicans in congress and the senate who betrayed him these first two years. They are the worst of the worst. And that includes a criminal, corrupt, angry useless gaggle of democrat leaders, traitors in govt agencies, the whole DNC. It also includes a villainous MSM who covered up every scandal, crime, lie, and sin your party has obviously been involved in. Trump is mostly a hero, but I fear the demons in power and in society may ultimately destroy him.

SOTU:

Me Me Me"

You are pretty impossible to have an honest discourse with. I am quite comfortable with the sincere efforts Donald Trump has put forward since elected, most all very good for Americans. I am totally incensed and disgusted with the republicans in congress and the senate who betrayed him these first two years. They are the worst of the worst. And that includes a criminal, corrupt, angry useless gaggle of democrat leaders, traitors in govt agencies, the whole DNC. It also includes a villainous MSM who covered up every scandal, crime, lie, and sin your party has obviously been involved in. Trump is mostly a hero, but I fear the demons in power and in society may ultimately destroy him.
You know and I know, had Obama did 1 tenth of the shit Trump and his family has pulled on tax payers people like you would still be in recovery from slitting your throats. I have learned that people like you can not be reached, are incapable of rational thinking and are pretty much lost souls. Trump has done absolutely nothing to benefit the working class of this nation, nothing. There's not one single day that goes by that's barely covered by the MSM were recalls are being announced thanks to his deregulating industries, not one. Its just a matter of time before someone dies. And do miss me on this jobs bullshit. Low wage jobs do not make for an economic boom, even if negro's are employed. The fact Trump himself hires illegals, should let you know how cheap labor is the choice for corporations in this country. I don't know what planet you thrive, but it sure as hell isn't earth.

And the fact you find him a hero....renders you void of common sense and brain matter

SOTU:

Me Me Me"

You are living proof that you can't argue with a Trumpette because they deny everything and run in circles screaming "Fake News!!! Fake News!!!!"

Forum List

Back