Too bad a road rage jerk had a gun......

I bet the asshole that shot her and a concealed weapons permit, too. Open carry is soooooo big in Texas now. And shooting other drivers who honk seems to be the new trend!

I bet the asshole that shot her and a concealed weapons permit, too. Open carry is soooooo big in Texas now. And shooting other drivers who honk seems to be the new trend!
Bet he was a Tea Party member as well. One can only hope.

Funny,they know he was driving a white SUV and was wearing a blue baseball cap.
Yet no mention of his race. Hmmmmm....

I knew it! You idiots really do condone a lawless society.....Until it's you.

I bet barack obama did it.

That's what I was thinking, too. He often drives a white SUV around the Houston freeways beaning black women in their bonnets.

Having just left that city last week and feeling I was more like in a scene from "Escape from New York" than an American city, the only thing missing was Kurt Russell.

Oh, Texas....and their love of guns.....

She was in and out of conciousness, if you read the article. Try getting shot in the neck and remembering everything for your police report sometime, okeedokee?

If the shooter turns out to be an illegal alien I'm guessing we won't hear anymore from the left on this topic.

I knew it! You idiots really do condone a lawless society.....Until it's you.

I bet barack obama did it.

That's what I was thinking, too. He often drives a white SUV around the Houston freeways beaning black women in their bonnets.

Having just left that city last week and feeling I was more like in a scene from "Escape from New York" than an American city, the only thing missing was Kurt Russell.

Oh, Texas....and their love of guns.....

What do you want to bet it was a mexican or black gangbanger type?

Somewhere in north Houston an asshole has his white SUV in his garage with the door down. And his wife is asking him why in the hell he just won't go to the store and get more beer and cheese sticks, for chrissake.....

She was in and out of conciousness, if you read the article. Try getting shot in the neck and remembering everything for your police report sometime, okeedokee?

So she could talk about the blue hat but not the color of the skin right below it?
Okely dokely....

I did read the article,you obviously didnt. She was shot in the back of the head not the neck.
What a dipshit.

So she could talk about the blue hat but not the color of the skin right below it?
Okely dokely....

Answer the question....Have you ever been shot? In a bad car accident? Both at the same time? If it wasn't for sheer prejudice you wouldn't be able to post at all.
Maybe the HPD doesn't want to disclose all their information so they can catch the shooter? God, you're stupid.

I did read the article,you obviously didnt. She was shot in the back of the head not the neck.
What a dipshit.

You did not. But now we are getting desperate, aren't we? Fuck off, loser. It's really sad to see you fuck yourself up this way when you probably CRIED over George Zimmerman's scratches to his nose, asshole.

"""One bullet went through the woman's passenger-side window, striking her in the back of the neck. Some of the bullet fragments went into her head as well, authorities said."""
28-year-old woman critical after road rage shooting

Forum List

Back