Too bad a road rage jerk had a gun......

If the shooter turns out to be an illegal alien I'm guessing we won't hear anymore from the left on this topic.

That's what your white redneck ass is hoping, huh? So you can justify....what?
I'm not hoping anything you dumb shit merely pointing out a likely truth unlike you and other far left assholes I don't wish for certain things in a tragedy just to score some cheap political points.

To bring up the illegal alien twist just shows your paranoia and prejudice. Take your paper airplane and shove it where you receive your lover, phony.

Dont like the fact that nine times out of ten these things are done by mexicans or blacks do you?

Don't want to wait until there is an arrest, do you racist pig?

You did not. But now we are getting desperate, aren't we? Fuck off, loser. It's really sad to see you fuck yourself up this way when you probably CRIED over George Zimmerman's scratches to his nose, asshole.

"""One bullet went through the woman's passenger-side window, striking her in the back of the neck. Some of the bullet fragments went into her head as well, authorities said."""
28-year-old woman critical after road rage shooting

"The bullet did not penetrate her brain. It hit the skull.
Last time I checked you dont have a skull on the back of your neck.

Just think, if it had been you the bullet would have hit an air pocket.

Is that the best you can do?

I see you can't beat it.

:dunno: You beat yourself with your ignorant posts,why fuck up a good thing?

I know I've won when I see the emoticon. Loser.

If the shooter turns out to be an illegal alien I'm guessing we won't hear anymore from the left on this topic.

I'm not hoping anything you dumb shit merely pointing out a likely truth unlike you and other far left assholes I don't wish for certain things in a tragedy just to score some cheap political points.

To bring up the illegal alien twist just shows your paranoia and prejudice. Take your paper airplane and shove it where you receive your lover, phony.

Dont like the fact that nine times out of ten these things are done by mexicans or blacks do you?

It's called an educated guess. And the odds are definitely in my favor.
If we were in Vegas I'd bet the farm.

But of course you claiming it was right wing whitey is not paranoid at all right?

Can't read? I didn't say the perp was a right wing white. I said you fucking right wingers are defending someone who hasn't even been found or arrested yet.

"The bullet did not penetrate her brain. It hit the skull.
Last time I checked you dont have a skull on the back of your neck.

I see you can't beat it.

You have a pretty low standard of proof. It fact it matches your IQ.

You've probably never been to Vegas and no one wants your double-wide.

I see you can't beat it.

If it wasn't for low-hanging cliches, you wouldn't be able to respond at all.

But of course you claiming it was right wing whitey is not paranoid at all right?

Can't read? I didn't say the perp was a right wing white. I said you fucking right wingers are defending someone who hasn't even been found or arrested yet.

Who's defending the guy? He needs to be in prison.

You've probably never been to Vegas and no one wants your double-wide.

Pffft..trailer jokes? At least try and be a little imaginative.

I see you can't beat it.

How about I teabag you with my low hanging fruit?

Anyone who thinks only Blacks and Hispanics are the ones with guns in Houston are sadly mistaken. It's laughable.

The number of guns I saw in the private homes of my white friends there recently was pretty shocking. They are ready for the revolution. You all better stay in your Kentucky hollers and trailers, because those people are locked, loaded and have more CCTV cameras around their house than the Pentagon. They shoot at anything that isn't a 2015 Escalade or better.

I see you can't beat it.

Let me know when they finally descend. Testosterone injections will help.

Anyone who thinks only Blacks and Hispanics are the ones with guns in Houston are sadly mistaken. It's laughable.

The number of guns I saw in the private homes of my white friends there recently was pretty shocking. They are ready for the revolution. You all better stay in your Kentucky hollers and trailers, because those people are locked, loaded and have more CCTV cameras around their house than the Pentagon. They shoot at anything that isn't a 2015 Escalade or better.

They have kentucky hollars in Texas? Who knew?
So your white friends are prone to shooting people on the freeway?
Sounds like you need a better class of friends.

It is a verifiable fact that young black males are responsible for the majority of violent crime. Here's what's going to happen, if they catch this guy. He's going to black or Hispanic. Probably an illegal. He's going to have a felony record and the weapon will be illegally owned. Let's see how many I get right. I like my chances.

Wrong you claimed he was a redneck. Remind me how many non whites are rednecks?

Let me know when they finally descend. Testosterone injections will help.

You apparently have experience with that problem.

Forum List

Back