Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

he has never worn make-up or misrepresented his heritage in order to look like someone he's not or gain acceptance into places that would have excluded him because he really identifies as white.

What part of either Howard University, or the NAACP, "would have excluded" this woman for being white?

Ad hom hissyfit in .... four... three.. two....

Granted....The problem is she committed a fraud by lying about her race.
She lied on her app to Howard University. Meaning she took a seat from a deserving black student.
She's a fraud and a liar. Shame shame shame.

One thing, I do admire her perseverance. She is apparently a true believer.
In fact she may appear over the top..
It's over for her.....No doubt she was quit/fired

I doubt it is over for her. She may go into obscurity for a while, but rest assured that she will most likely be funded by some uber rich leftist douchebag and live an upper class lifestyle while continuing to undermine the fabric of our country.

Her weapons grade stupidity is too valuable to the international collectivists that are trying to take this country down.

i was still here in florida, guess i missed that newscast.

christe+and+obama+kissing.png

he has never worn make-up or misrepresented his heritage in order to look like someone he's not or gain acceptance into places that would have excluded him because he really identifies as white.

What part of either Howard University, or the NAACP, "would have excluded" this woman for being white?

Ad hom hissyfit in .... four... three.. two....

No answer.... crickets.

Black NAACP leader outed as white woman

Can't make this shit up!
Pretty cool she is that committed. White people were some of the first members of the NAACP. The first president was a white dude.
Granted....The problem is she committed a fraud by lying about her race.
She lied on her app to Howard University. Meaning she took a seat from a deserving black student.
She's a fraud and a liar. Shame shame shame.

Whoa.

You're actually suggesting that Howard University ... has a check box for "race".... and that they use it to discriminate their admissions??

:uhh:

Your proof, sir?

My thunder, what people will pull out of their own ass instead of doing their homework...
"shame shame shame" doesn't even cover it.

No answer... crickets.

Because, while it's not a requirement for membership, she would have been viewed differently by other members and leadership establishment of the NAACP had she been openly white.
It's one thing to be on board with the struggle, and to speak out, but actually having lived the black experience in America, would have given her much more cred with the organization as a whole.
She was able to avoid the now vogue "white privilege" finger pointing that prevails throughout the minority community.
She swindled the organization by denying them the truth about who she was, therefore altering the way she was viewed and perceived.

Quel crock, monsieur... :lol:

This only holds water if you're laboring under the belief that people are as pettily obsessed with skin colors as you are.

This my favorite part:

She was able to avoid the now vogue "white privilege" finger pointing that prevails throughout the minority community.
She swindled the organization by denying them the truth about who she was, therefore altering the way she was viewed and perceived.

So lemme get this straight... she circumvented a "finger pointing" that you think "prevails" ......
...... and that's a bad thing.

You're actually suggesting circumventing a perceptual distortion is a bad thing.

My head is exploding in slo-mo.

No, you're not. You're an idiot who thinks he's deep. Gives us all a good laugh, keep it up!
No I'm not what?

You're reading comprehension skills suck too.
At least I am sentient. You cant even answer a question.

The answer is in my previous post ... that you're too stupid to comprehend.
No you didnt answer. I asked what you meant by no youre not. Nothing I said in previous post had anything to do with me. You must be a retard. Makes sense.

You can't even understand the definition of bi-racial; of course you'd never be able to read what was written and comprehend it. Go back and take a remedial reading class ... or two.

No I'm not what?

No you didnt answer. I asked what you meant by no youre not. Nothing I said in previous post had anything to do with me. You must be a retard. Makes sense.

You can't even understand the definition of bi-racial; of course you'd never be able to read what was written and comprehend it. Go back and take a remedial reading class ... or two.
I understand what white boys mean by bi-racial. I dont subscribe to white boy definitions. That has nothing to do with your dumb remark. I said thats deep and you say No i'm not? What kind of retard cant understand two words?.....My bad. Its obviously you.

I understand what white boys mean by bi-racial. I dont subscribe to white boy definitions. That has nothing to do with your dumb remark. I said thats deep and you say No i'm not? What kind of retard cant understand two words?.....My bad. Its obviously you.

I am not responsible for what you're too stupid to understand. You claim to posses some intelligence ... go back and figure it out. Stop with the whining to be spoonfed.

bi·ra·cial
ˌbīˈrāSH(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: biracial; adjective: bi-racial
  1. concerning or containing members of two racial groups.

Go away you moronic monkey.

I am not responsible for what you're too stupid to understand. You claim to posses some intelligence ... go back and figure it out. Stop with the whining to be spoonfed.

bi·ra·cial
ˌbīˈrāSH(ə)l/
adjective

You are responsible for what you are too stupid to understand though moron. What does "Thats deep" have to do with me? Are you really that retarded? And what did I tell you about white boy definitions? They arent valid.

bi·ra·cial
ˌbīˈrāSH(ə)l/
adjective

You are responsible for what you are too stupid to understand though moron. What does "Thats deep" have to do with me? Are you really that retarded? And what did I tell you about white boy definitions? They arent valid.

Poor baby, needs to be spoonfed because you have poor reading skills. :itsok:

Your black definitions are wrong, you are wrong, you can claim otherwise all you want. You're wrong black boy. Bi-racial does not and will never mean 'black', a person with one white and one black parent is bi-racial, NOT black. Your inane spinning is quite entertaining though. Please continue to rant and show your stupidity.

bi·ra·cial
ˌbīˈrāSH(ə)l/
adjective

Your black definitions are wrong, you are wrong, you can claim otherwise all you want. You're wrong black boy. Bi-racial does not and will never mean 'black', a person with one white and one black parent is bi-racial, NOT black. Your inane spinning is quite entertaining though. Please continue to rant and show your stupidity.
Poor monkey. Youre white boy definitions hold no validity. Next you will begin telling me about Black Caucasians and white ancient Egyptians and expect me to believe that too.
itsok.gif

bi·ra·cial
ˌbīˈrāSH(ə)l/
adjective

Poor monkey. Youre white boy definitions hold no validity. Next you will begin telling me about Black Caucasians and white ancient Egyptians and expect me to believe that too.
itsok.gif

^ claims intelligence, needs spoon feeding. Moronic monkey is moronic.

Forum List

Back