Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

Great news. She has resigned from the NAACP, now hopefully we can drive her out of her professorship at her shit-tier university.

Rachel Dolezal resigns accused of lying about race - CNN.com
Like most monkeys you are late....as always. Late to talk. Late to civilization and doomed to fail.
Not late, just reminding people they job isn't done yet, we need to finish the job and totally disgrace her and force her into hiding.

Dolezal has been wrecked, good riddance. She should be shamed from ever appearing again in public.

Great news. She has resigned from the NAACP, now hopefully we can drive her out of her professorship at her shit-tier university.

Like most monkeys you are late....as always. Late to talk. Late to civilization and doomed to fail.
Not late, just reminding people they job isn't done yet, we need to finish the job and totally disgrace her and force her into hiding.
I made a comment about that as well. Now all the monkeys are socially ostracizing her for her egregious breach of protocol and rejection of white culture. They even lied and said she wasnt really a professor even though they have a webpage calling her a professor up on their servers.

Dolezal has been wrecked, good riddance. She should be shamed from ever appearing again in public.

Why? What's it to you?

I have a long stack of pointed questions nobody can answer in this thread -- guess one more won't hurt.

One of those questions was what the purpose of the thread is, but I'm beginning to see -- it sure lets us know who among us is obsessed with skin color and controlling other people's lives.

Her parents are Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal. Neither are black and her father isn't the black guy she claimed was her father.
You said her father said so. She calls the Black guy father. Where did he say he wasnt her father?

Her parents are Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal, who are both white. She lied when she said the black guy in the picture is her father. That you're too stupid to understand is not my problem.
Who told you those were her parents? How did she lie when she said the Black guy was her father? If I'm too stupid why cant you explain yourself?

HER PARENTS said they were her parents, you moron.

She lied about the black guy because HE ISN"T HER FATHER, Larry Dolezal is.

I can't explain it any more to you, if you're too stupid to understand then you're too stupid.
How do you know they are her parents? Because they said so?

Because in subsequent interviews she has acknowledged they are her bio parents. But then she says she doesn't consider them her parents.

Lame come back, as noted previously in this thread. But it's what I expected from someone who is too stupid to understand the definition of a word. You're an unoriginal idiot. Go away, monkey boy.
Sorry monkey. Not concerned with what you think is lame or not. If you want me to go away lets see you make me. :cool-45:

You're weird.
Thanks. Youre pretty common.

I'm an American hip hop recording artist, actor, and poet from Chicago?
Are you looking for confirmation? i doubt you are a hip hop anything monkey. PH what is it?

Just as I thought ... no sense of humor.

Go pest someone else, chimp boy. You're boring me now.

You said her father said so. She calls the Black guy father. Where did he say he wasnt her father?

Her parents are Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal, who are both white. She lied when she said the black guy in the picture is her father. That you're too stupid to understand is not my problem.
Who told you those were her parents? How did she lie when she said the Black guy was her father? If I'm too stupid why cant you explain yourself?

I can't explain it any more to you, if you're too stupid to understand then you're too stupid.

Because in subsequent interviews she has acknowledged they are her bio parents. But then she says she doesn't consider them her parents.
If she doesnt consider them her parents then they are not her parents. How do you know she wasnt adopted or her mom got busy with a Black guy behind her husbands back?

What this woman has is issues.

I made a comment about that as well. Now all the monkeys are socially ostracizing her for her egregious breach of protocol and rejection of white culture. They even lied and said she wasnt really a professor even though they have a webpage calling her a professor up on their servers.
Wow, now she even lied about being a professor of a worthless garbage major. Lies don't end with this mentally ill freak. Glad her life is over.

“Dolezal was listed as a professor but she was never a professor,” Meany explained. “Either she or one of her staffers listed her inaccurately as a professor.” Meany told Breitbart News, Dolezal was an “adjunct instructor hired on a quarterly basis.” He added that she has been hired on a quarterly basis since 2010 and that her profile was taken down from the school’s website to “avoid confusion.”

Sorry monkey. Not concerned with what you think is lame or not. If you want me to go away lets see you make me. :cool-45:

You're weird.

Are you looking for confirmation? i doubt you are a hip hop anything monkey. PH what is it?

I have a sense of humor. I'm laughing at you monkey. Like I said before if you want me to go elsewhere...make me. :cool-45:

Why? What's it to you?

I have a long stack of pointed questions nobody can answer in this thread -- guess one more won't hurt.

One of those questions was what the purpose of the thread is, but I'm beginning to see -- it sure lets us know who among us is obsessed with skin color and controlling other people's lives.
This is a free market of ideas, deal with it. She paid for her lies.

Wow, now she even lied about being a professor of a worthless garbage major. Lies don't end with this mentally ill freak. Glad her life is over.

“Dolezal was listed as a professor but she was never a professor,” Meany explained. “Either she or one of her staffers listed her inaccurately as a professor.” Meany told Breitbart News, Dolezal was an “adjunct instructor hired on a quarterly basis.” He added that she has been hired on a quarterly basis since 2010 and that her profile was taken down from the school’s website to “avoid confusion.”
The monkey attack continues. Now theyre denying she was a professor and have a cover story for it. They know she is not going to fight this.

and more knowledge about Black history than a lot of Black people.

You're weird.

I have a sense of humor. I'm laughing at you monkey. Like I said before if you want me to go elsewhere...make me. :cool-45:

No you don't, chimp.

So very weird.

No you don't, chimp.

So very weird.
Youre the one with fur, thin lips, and small genitalia you troglodyte/simian hybrid

If she doesnt consider them her parents then they are not her parents. How do you know she wasnt adopted or her mom got busy with a Black guy behind her husbands back?

How do you know your real parents aren't white?

She doesn't dispute that they are her real biological parents. She doesn't ant them to be but you can't pick out your parents.

Maybe you need to ask your parents if your mom had an affair and maybe your dad is someone else.

You want to give her the benefit of the doubt go right ahead. I'm not that stupid.

She is a definite nut case, even her adopted brother thinks she is way off.

The monkey attack continues. Now theyre denying she was a professor and have a cover story for it. They know she is not going to fight this.
Eastern Washington is in on the conspiracy apparently, covering up this brilliant "professor's" career :lol:

She is a definite nut case, even her adopted brother thinks she is way off.
Even the blacks don't like her, cause she is a fraud that used her white privilege to lie and assume leadership over them. Can't say I blame them.

Forum List

Back