Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

Who taught you to talk ape?
lol.gif

I see you're aping me. Comes naturally to you.
I see you are monkey. DNA is strong in affecting behavior.

Ironic ape is ironic (psst, that would be you).
Your monkey babble is indecipherable..

Poor stupid unoriginal ape boy. Shoo.
Ticks getting to you again huh? They have a treatment for that I've been told.

The monkey attack continues. Now theyre denying she was a professor and have a cover story for it. They know she is not going to fight this.
Don't call blacks monkeys, they have a right to be mad about this fraud.
I was talking about you white boys when I said monkeys. You know how mad you get when your women start playing with their hair around us more virile Black men.
That doesnt make any sense. Everyone knows blacks are closer to monkeys in their genes. But that doesn't mean they don't have the right to be mad about this fraud. White people aren't mad at her. It is funny what happened to her. You need to lighten up.
Lots of things dont make sense to monkeys like you so I'm not surprised. You white guys are hairy just like monkeys. You have small dicks like monkeys, small lips, and you attract lice. To top it all off you are part neanderthal which essentially makes you a simian/troglodyte hybrid. To make it worse your genes are recessive and suffer from the prolonged inbreeding you did in europe.. Anways it makes you angry when white women try to improve your gene pool so you chimp out like you admitted and cheered about. You shouldnt be that angry.
:lol: This Is some classic n-igger.txt
Classic but true. Is that the best you could do? Come on monkey.xml

Last edited:
Don't call blacks monkeys, they have a right to be mad about this fraud.
I was talking about you white boys when I said monkeys. You know how mad you get when your women start playing with their hair around us more virile Black men.
That doesnt make any sense. Everyone knows blacks are closer to monkeys in their genes. But that doesn't mean they don't have the right to be mad about this fraud. White people aren't mad at her. It is funny what happened to her. You need to lighten up.
Lots of things dont make sense to monkeys like you so I'm not surprised. You white guys are hairy just like monkeys. You have small dicks like monkeys, small lips, and you attract lice. To top it all off you are part neanderthal which essentially makes you a simian/troglodyte hybrid. To make it worse your genes are recessive and suffer from the prolonged inbreeding you did in europe.. Anways it makes you angry when white women try to improve your gene pool so you chimp out like you admitted and cheered about. You shouldnt be that angry.
:lol: This Is some classic n-igger.txt
Classic but true. Is that the best you could do? Come on monkey.xml
Funny you mention .XML because n-iggers can't code either. Add that to list of things, "a black man can't do in America"

How long until she is bankrupt and on the street since she has a garbage n-igger american studies major? Can't be that long. Bet she has a lot of student loans as well :lol:

Oops, it turns out she sued a black college because she "was" white:

Dolezal Sued Black College for Anti-White Discrimination - The Daily Beast

Looks like the lady just wanted to use race to her advantage.

How Illiberal Left of her. Typical.

:rolleyes-41:

She has sued for being 'discriminated against' for being white, and being black. Basically a con artist, who made out she was black for profit - of course she will deny it.
We now have a culture in which people know that ethnicity can be used as a tool, a strategy.

Another predictable result of Identity Politics.

What a shame.

I would post a picture of her birth certificate, but Ascleepee and Pogo would just claim the parents made it up.
Dont let us stop you. I think you just dont seem to get the point. No one cares what her birth certificates says. Its what she feels culturally.

It's fine if a person identifies with one group over another. She cannot however change biological facts.

Enough of that though, as I've been saying, the true reason she has done this is purely for self-empowerment.

By the way, one of her adopted brothers was on Fox News this morning, and he didn't paint a very positive picture of her character.

I bet she'll never forgive him for going public. Especially on Fox News.

I would post a picture of her birth certificate, but Ascleepee and Pogo would just claim the parents made it up.
Dont let us stop you. I think you just dont seem to get the point. No one cares what her birth certificates says. Its what she feels culturally.

It's fine if a person identifies with one group over another. She cannot however change biological facts.

Enough of that though, as I've been saying, the true reason she has done this is purely for self-empowerment.

Facts are not always reality. Facts are usually just agreeded upon norms. What biological fact is she changing?

Facts are not always reality. Facts are usually just agreeded upon norms. What biological fact is she changing?

Facts are ALWAYS facts dude. ALWAYS.

now certainly one can debate about conclusions drawn from those facts, but facts are facts.

now certainly one can debate about conclusions drawn from those facts, but facts are facts.

No facts are not always facts. Case in point. It was once a fact the world was flat. Guess what? It wasnt.

No facts are not always facts. Case in point. It was once a fact the world was flat. Guess what? It wasnt.

It wasn't a fact; it was a myth. Do you know the difference?

It wasn't a fact; it was a myth. Do you know the difference?

We know its a myth now but it was represented as fact then. So yes it was a fact which proves my point. Facts are frequently agreed upon norms.

Wrong. It was NEVER a fact that the world was flat. Many HYPOTHESIZED , incorrectly, that the world was flat. Those who said it was a fact, were in fact wrong.

So, as I said, facts are ALWAYS facts. Some people just get confused and call opinions facts. We see that in threads on here every day.

Forum List

Back