Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

Dont let us stop you. I think you just dont seem to get the point. No one cares what her birth certificates says. Its what she feels culturally.

It's fine if a person identifies with one group over another. She cannot however change biological facts.

Enough of that though, as I've been saying, the true reason she has done this is purely for self-empowerment.

Facts are not always reality. Facts are usually just agreeded upon norms. What biological fact is she changing?

Facts are ALWAYS facts dude. ALWAYS.

now certainly one can debate about conclusions drawn from those facts, but facts are facts.

No facts are not always facts. Case in point. It was once a fact the world was flat. Guess what? It wasnt.

Wrong. It was NEVER a fact that the world was flat. Many HYPOTHESIZED , incorrectly, that the world was flat. Those who said it was a fact, were in fact wrong.

So, as I said, facts are ALWAYS facts. Some people just get confused and call opinions facts. We see that in threads on here every day.

No dummy facts are not always facts. If they were they would never change with the advent of new information.

It's fine if a person identifies with one group over another. She cannot however change biological facts.

Enough of that though, as I've been saying, the true reason she has done this is purely for self-empowerment.
Facts are not always reality. Facts are usually just agreeded upon norms. What biological fact is she changing?

now certainly one can debate about conclusions drawn from those facts, but facts are facts.
No facts are not always facts. Case in point. It was once a fact the world was flat. Guess what? It wasnt.

Wrong. It was NEVER a fact that the world was flat. Many HYPOTHESIZED , incorrectly, that the world was flat. Those who said it was a fact, were in fact wrong.

So, as I said, facts are ALWAYS facts. Some people just get confused and call opinions facts. We see that in threads on here every day.
No dummy facts are not always facts. If they were they would never change with the advent of new information.

Facts don't change stupid. Knowledge does, but a fact is always a fact.

That's why scientists use terms like hypothesis and mathematicians use words like facts.

One is a known, and the other is an unknown.

It's really no suprise that asslips has no concept of the difference between facts or myths.

Few liberals do.

It wasn't a fact; it was a myth. Do you know the difference?
We know its a myth now but it was represented as fact then. So yes it was a fact which proves my point. Facts are frequently agreed upon norms.

You should think about taking Rachel Dolezal's classes. She could teach you about facts, as well as how to be black.

I would post a picture of her birth certificate, but Ascleepee and Pogo would just claim the parents made it up.
Dont let us stop you. I think you just dont seem to get the point. No one cares what her birth certificates says. Its what she feels culturally.

Assuming Rachel is the result of her parents copulating, the only way she biologically could be black is if both parents had dormant black genes from long ago, or from a genetic mutation unique to her.

Since we've seen adolescent pictures of her, we know neither are the case.

By the way, one of her adopted brothers was on Fox News this morning, and he didn't paint a very positive picture of her character.

I bet she'll never forgive him for going public. Especially on Fox News.
What did he say?

He was on Fox And Friends this morning, here's the context:

Rachel Dolezal's Brother: My Sister Told Me Not to Blow Her Cover

Rachel Dolezal told her brother not to blow her cover as she disguised herself as a black woman, her brother said today on “Fox and Friends.”

NEW: Rachel Dolezal Speaks - 'I Self-Identified With the Black Experience at Age 5'

Dolezal's Parents: Rachel Never Self-Identified as Black as a Child

Rachel resigned from her role at the NAACP in Spokane, Wash., yesterday after the revelation that she was born white and had been disguising herself as black for years.

She said on the "Today" show this morning that she was first identified as “transracial” in a news report while she was doing human rights work in Idaho. Then, a news article identified her as biracial, and the following report identified her as black, she claimed.

“I never corrected that [...] because it’s more complex than being true or false,” she told Matt Lauer.

But Rachel's brother, Ezra Dolezal, said that this issue comes down to his sister's integrity.

“I don’t think there's anything complex about truth, what’s true and what is not true,” Ezra told the hosts of “Fox and Friends."

Ezra said that his sister told him in 2012 not to tell anyone about her real parents, who are white, instead referring to a black man as her father.

He recalled how Rachel started to gradually change her appearance – specifically her hair and skin tone – in 2011.

Ezra refuted Rachel’s claims that she first began drawing herself as brown at the age of 5. He also said that she lied about being abused, growing up like a slave, and living in a teepee.

“Honesty is a really important characteristic and she should just be honest with everybody about everything,” he said.

See what Rachel Dolezal had to say this morning, here, along with her parents' response on "America's Newsroom."

Ezra Dolezal Brother of Rachel Dolezal Said She Told Him Not to Blow Her Cover Fox News Insider

I would post a picture of her birth certificate, but Ascleepee and Pogo would just claim the parents made it up.

Assuming Rachel is the result of her parents copulating, the only way she biologically could be black is if both parents had dormant black genes from long ago, or from a genetic mutation unique to her.

Both her parents do have Black genes. How do you think white people came about?

hehehehehe....

c5.jpg

It would have to have been much more recent than what you're getting at.

It wasn't a fact; it was a myth. Do you know the difference?
We know its a myth now but it was represented as fact then. So yes it was a fact which proves my point. Facts are frequently agreed upon norms.

You should think about taking Rachel Dolezal's classes. She could teach you about facts, as well as how to be black.
She couldnt teach me how to be Black but I would definitely take a class from her on Black history. She seems like she knows a lot about Black history/culture.

No actually it wouldnt. What makes you think you determine how recent it would need to be?

No actually it wouldnt. What makes you think you determine how recent it would need to be?

Okay, fine, if you can get the rest of the world to go along with the idea that since humans evolved from the continent of Africa that we're all black, then you'll have something.
Until then, for now it takes a more recent ancestor in both of the parents family lineage that was black in order for Rachel to have ended up with black features.

Jesus Christ with a Chrysanthemum, this thread is still going on? :disbelief:

Never ceases to amaze, how many wags are hung up on skin color.
It's a nice place to go mining though, so ... thanks for that, hunguppers.

Okay, fine, if you can get the rest of the world to go along with the idea that since humans evolved from the continent of Africa that we're all black, then you'll have something.
Until then, for now it takes a more recent ancestor in both of the parents family lineage that was black in order for Rachel to have ended up with black features.
That was humorous. :laugh:

Only losers validate their thoughts through the lenses of other people. I dont need to get he rest of the world to go along. When did you start believing everyone else had to say something was true for it to be true? You have the mentality of a ewe if you actually believe that. Rachael sounds like she is stronger than you. She has carved out her truth and doesnt really care to entertain what others think it should be.

Jesus Christ with a Chrysanthemum, this thread is still going on? :disbelief:

Never ceases to amaze, how many wags are hung up on skin color.
It's a nice place to go mining though, so ... thanks for that, hunguppers.

Never ceases to amaze me when somebody says the difference between blacks and whites is "skin color". :uhoh3:

Forum List

Back