Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

Pretty cool she is that committed. White people were some of the first members of the NAACP. The first president was a white dude.
Granted....The problem is she committed a fraud by lying about her race.
She lied on her app to Howard University. Meaning she took a seat from a deserving black student.
She's a fraud and a liar. Shame shame shame.

One thing, I do admire her perseverance. She is apparently a true believer.
In fact she may appear over the top..
It's over for her.....No doubt she was quit/fired
No she didnt lie. They assumed she was Black due to her art portfolio. If you are going to condemn her for lying you shouldnt lie yourself.

Pretty cool she is that committed. White people were some of the first members of the NAACP. The first president was a white dude.
Granted....The problem is she committed a fraud by lying about her race.
She lied on her app to Howard University. Meaning she took a seat from a deserving black student.
She's a fraud and a liar. Shame shame shame.

Whoa.

You're actually suggesting that Howard University ... has a check box for "race".... and that they use it to discriminate their admissions??

:uhh:

Your proof, sir?

My thunder, what people will pull out of their own ass instead of doing their homework...
"shame shame shame" doesn't even cover it.

No she didnt lie. They assumed she was Black due to her art portfolio. If you are going to condemn her for lying you shouldnt lie yourself.

I keep asking where the 'lie' is. One of many questions that get avoided like the plague in this thread.

All liberals have deep psycological problems, hence the bed wetting.

She is by no means the first "transracial" idiot though. They've been around for decades in spite of natural selection.

people-punch-face-13.jpg
Who's that..Tom Hanks' WEGROE son...That phony fuck

Larry Dolezal isnt her father. She said so.

You're an idiot.
Thats pretty deep.

No, you're not. You're an idiot who thinks he's deep. Gives us all a good laugh, keep it up!
No I'm not what?

You're reading comprehension skills suck too.
At least I am sentient. You cant even answer a question.

I don't need to be, her father says so. Duh.
The Black guy said he wasnt her father? Do you have a link?

Her parents are Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal. Neither are black and her father isn't the black guy she claimed was her father.
You said her father said so. She calls the Black guy father. Where did he say he wasnt her father?

Her parents are Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal, who are both white. She lied when she said the black guy in the picture is her father. That you're too stupid to understand is not my problem.
Who told you those were her parents? How did she lie when she said the Black guy was her father? If I'm too stupid why cant you explain yourself?

HER PARENTS said they were her parents, you moron.

She lied about the black guy because HE ISN"T HER FATHER, Larry Dolezal is.

I can't explain it any more to you, if you're too stupid to understand then you're too stupid.

You're an idiot.
Thats pretty deep.

No, you're not. You're an idiot who thinks he's deep. Gives us all a good laugh, keep it up!
No I'm not what?

The answer is in my previous post ... that you're too stupid to comprehend.

The Black guy said he wasnt her father? Do you have a link?

Her parents are Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal. Neither are black and her father isn't the black guy she claimed was her father.
You said her father said so. She calls the Black guy father. Where did he say he wasnt her father?

Her parents are Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal, who are both white. She lied when she said the black guy in the picture is her father. That you're too stupid to understand is not my problem.
Who told you those were her parents? How did she lie when she said the Black guy was her father? If I'm too stupid why cant you explain yourself?

I can't explain it any more to you, if you're too stupid to understand then you're too stupid.
How do you know they are her parents? Because they said so?

Thats pretty deep.

No I'm not what?

The answer is in my previous post ... that you're too stupid to comprehend.
No you didnt answer. I asked what you meant by no youre not. Nothing I said in previous post had anything to do with me. You must be a retard. Makes sense.

Here's the little liar. And the NAACP has become NOTHING more than a joke. Anyone takes what they have to say as the truth, is a damn fool. they are nothing more than a Political arm of THE DNC. which is filled with nothing BUT LIARS. how you can support this group and the Democrat party is shameful really

That's how we got someone like Obama as our President. lies lies and more lies

snip:
Update:

She lied about being black on a signed application to be a ‘police oversight’ ombudsman. So she’s now in trouble with the city of Spokane.

Dolezal’s application for appointment to Spokane’s new police ombudsman commission was signed by Dolezal and submitted in May 2014. The application was acquired by The Press through a public record request.

According to Spokane City spokesman Brian Coddington, Dolezal was appointed to the Police Oversight Committee by the mayor himself. In April 2014, the city held two public workshops to consider how the oversight committee should be formed, Coddington said.

And yes, she is a Black Lives Matter supporter.

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers Scouring the bowels of the internet Weasel Zippers

Liar and fraud. She's a huckster. She has now been discovered to have falsified official documents.
She should be made to repay any ill gotten gains. That would include Howard University rescinding her degree. That was a fraud as well

Oh please.....Are that much a one sided closed minded individual?...
I suppose you'd claim a DNA test to be 'made up'.....Or "how do we know that test is not a fake?"......
Stop being ridiculous.

Here's the little liar. And the NAACP has become NOTHING more than a joke. Anyone takes what they have to say as the truth, is a damn fool. they are nothing more than a Political arm of THE DNC. which is filled with nothing BUT LIARS. how you can support this group and the Democrat party is shameful really

snip:
Update:

She lied about being black on a signed application to be a ‘police oversight’ ombudsman. So she’s now in trouble with the city of Spokane.

Dolezal’s application for appointment to Spokane’s new police ombudsman commission was signed by Dolezal and submitted in May 2014. The application was acquired by The Press through a public record request.

According to Spokane City spokesman Brian Coddington, Dolezal was appointed to the Police Oversight Committee by the mayor himself. In April 2014, the city held two public workshops to consider how the oversight committee should be formed, Coddington said.

all of it here:

Liar and fraud. She's a huckster. She has now been discovered to have falsified official documents.
She should be made to repay any ill gotten gains. That would include Howard University rescinding her degree. That was a fraud as well

You monkeys are going in for the kill. This bold rejection of your failed culture will not be tolerated. It will be met with lies and speculation in the absence of proof eh?

Oh please.....Are that much a one sided closed minded individual?...
I suppose you'd claim a DNA test to be 'made up'.....Or "how do we know that test is not a fake?"......
Stop being ridiculous.
I'm not being ridiculous. I asked a question you cant seem to answer. How do you know they are her parents?

snip:
Update:

all of it here:

if only her name was "Marsha", i think we all know what the covers/front story of every publication would look like.

Forum List

Back