Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

No but that doesnt answer my question. Why would you answer my question regarding how you know what they are thinking with a claim you are intelligent? You must have been trying to impress me to put such a random though in your reply.

You're right, it's all about you.
I'm right that you were confused or you were trying to impress me?

Good news! You're right about whatever is floating around in your delusional mind.
Nothing is floating around. If that was the case I would not be trying to get a direct answer from you. I would assume one or the other was correct and not ask for clarification.

If your mind was float-free, you would already have discerned your answer.
False logic. I cant discern an answer you posses. My intelligence doesnt allow me to read your mind like you claimed you could do regarding Rachel..

You're right, it's all about you.

Good news! You're right about whatever is floating around in your delusional mind.
Nothing is floating around. If that was the case I would not be trying to get a direct answer from you. I would assume one or the other was correct and not ask for clarification.

False logic. I cant discern an answer you posses. My intelligence doesnt allow me to read your mind like you claimed you could do regarding Rachel..

"My intelligence doesnt allow me"
Enough said.

Enough said.
Your intelligence doesnt allow you to what? What do you mean by enough said?

Enough said.

Really?

Enough said.

Really?
Truly.

Enough said.

Really?
Truly.

How old are you, if you don't my asking?

Enough said.

Really?
Truly.

I do mind you asking. You keep deflecting so I dont really want to field any questions until you answer mine.

Enough said.

Really?
Truly.

I do mind you asking. You keep deflecting so I dont really want to hear any questions until you answer mine.

I'm going to let you figure it out for yourself. It's not difficult.

Really?
Truly.

I do mind you asking. You keep deflecting so I dont really want to hear any questions until you answer mine.

Figure what out? i dont waste time pondering things that are irrelevant. If you dont want to answer then thats great. We can drop the subject until you want to ask me another question. Youre either going to answer my question or you wont be allowed to question me.

Figure what out? i dont waste time pondering things that are irrelevant. If you dont want to answer then thats great. We can drop the subject until you want to ask me another question. Youre either going to answer my question or you wont be allowed to question me.

Why are you wasting your time?
I fully understand, Inspector Clouseau, that I am not allowed to question you, but then why I would I want to?

Why are you wasting your time?
I fully understand, Inspector Clouseau, that I am not allowed to question you, but then why I would I want to?

I you understood why did you ask me a question?

From here on out I will instruct my family to refer to me as "P-51 Mustang" because I always wanted to be an Airplane.

From here on out I will instruct my family to refer to me as "P-51 Mustang" because I always wanted to be an Airplane.
This woman wants to be a horse. Transspecies? is that a word?

article-2523479-1A172FB300000578-156_634x428.jpg

I always knew I was an airplane. When I was a kid I used to run around the house making airplane noises.

It not my fault I'm an Airplane trapped in a man's body.

I don't know why every one is surprised of this.....its bad enough, white women have copied our lips, our butts, our weaves, our hairstyles, our lingo and have pretty much cornered the market when it comes to snatching up black men with jobs and good money, why not just come out and just be a black woman?

Forum List

Back