Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

She doesnt appear to be suffering to me. She is denying her father for personal reasons. Of course any problems surfaces just like it does in all people.

Well, Magoo, things are not always as they appear, are they?
If you believe that then why are you trying to claim you know whats going on?

I'm a very intelligent young woman. What's your excuse?
Intelligence doesnt mean you can read minds. Why did you think it did if you are intelligent?

Why do you keep meandering off topic? Whoever said intelligence enables one to read another's mind?
It is possible to improve one's ability to divine others' thoughts, but I'll leave that to the psychological professionals.
You answered my question regarding how you knew what was going on with the claim you were intelligent. So that means you are implying you can read minds. Did you get confused or something?

The Black guy said he wasnt her father? Do you have a link?

Her parents are Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal. Neither are black and her father isn't the black guy she claimed was her father.
You said her father said so. She calls the Black guy father. Where did he say he wasnt her father?

Her father, Larry Dolezal, said so. Go google it, many articles about her parents -- Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal. HE is her father, not the black guy she was pictured with.
Larry Dolezal isnt her father. She said so.

So you prefer to believe a known liar?
No one has proven she has lied yet.

Well, Magoo, things are not always as they appear, are they?

Intelligence doesnt mean you can read minds. Why did you think it did if you are intelligent?

Why do you keep meandering off topic? Whoever said intelligence enables one to read another's mind?
It is possible to improve one's ability to divine others' thoughts, but I'll leave that to the psychological professionals.
You answered my question regarding how you knew what was going on with the claim you were intelligent. So that means you are implying you can read minds. Did you get confused or something?

No, not even with you, an idiot.

Her parents are Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal. Neither are black and her father isn't the black guy she claimed was her father.
You said her father said so. She calls the Black guy father. Where did he say he wasnt her father?

Her father, Larry Dolezal, said so. Go google it, many articles about her parents -- Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal. HE is her father, not the black guy she was pictured with.

Some people are incorrigible.

Who said it doesnt make him her father? I hope you are offering yourself as the ultimate authority. :laugh:

I don't need to be, her father says so. Duh.

Again (we did this before) -- the picture doesn't explicitly say the guy in the picture is her father. It strongly implies it, but does leave a tiny leap for the viewer to make. See also "weasel words".

No, not even with you, an idiot.
So why did you mention how intelligent you were? Were you trying to impress me or something?

Some people are incorrigible.
I agree.

She can feel as if Bill Clinton is her father (hey, Chelsea does!) ... tha' doesn't make him her father.

Duh.
Has the NAACP had any other white women be a chapter president?
Who said it doesnt make him her father? I hope you are offering yourself as the ultimate authority. :laugh:

Her parents are Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal, who are both white. She lied when she said the black guy in the picture is her father. That you're too stupid to understand is not my problem.

Again (we did this before) -- the picture doesn't explicitly say the guy in the picture is her father. It strongly implies it, but does leave a tiny leap for the viewer to make. See also "weasel words".

Does this help to clarify?

Her parents are Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal, who are both white. She lied when she said the black guy in the picture is her father. That you're too stupid to understand is not my problem.
Who told you those were her parents? How did she lie when she said the Black guy was her father? If I'm too stupid why cant you explain yourself?

Clarify what?

Asslips is a liar. He'll sit there and deny the truth all day. It is his modus operandi.

Asslips is a lier. He'll sit there and deny the truth all day. It is his modus operandi.
Its "liar" genius. not "lier". I'm not denying her truth. I accept it.

Asslips is a lier. He'll sit there and deny the truth all day. It is his modus operandi.
Its "liar" genius. not "lier". I'm not deny her truth. I accept it.
speak English jackass

Looks like she lied to me.

However, I thought Hillary lied several times, but according to libs they aren't lies.

Forum List

Back