Too Funny- Chelsea Hits Obamacare's 'Crushing Costs'

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Affordable care act huh?

Dems attack Obama lol

-Geaux
===================

A video shows Chelsea Clinton blasting the "crushing costs" of President Barack Obama's signature legislation. In the video, Chelsea Clinton tells a crowd that her mother, Hillary Clinton, is open to using executive action to reduce "crushing costs" of Obamacare.

"...cap on out of pocket expenses. This was part of my mom's original plan back in '93 and '94, as well as premium costs. We can either do that directly or through tax credits. And, kind of figuring out whether she could do that through executive action, or she would need to do that through tax credits working with Congress. She thinks either of those will help solve the challenge of kind of the crushing costs that still exist for too many people, who even are part of the Affordable Care Act and buying insurance..."

Chelsea Hits Obamacare's 'Crushing Costs'

Affordable care act huh?

Dems attack Obama lol

-Geaux
===================

A video shows Chelsea Clinton blasting the "crushing costs" of President Barack Obama's signature legislation. In the video, Chelsea Clinton tells a crowd that her mother, Hillary Clinton, is open to using executive action to reduce "crushing costs" of Obamacare.

"...cap on out of pocket expenses. This was part of my mom's original plan back in '93 and '94, as well as premium costs. We can either do that directly or through tax credits. And, kind of figuring out whether she could do that through executive action, or she would need to do that through tax credits working with Congress. She thinks either of those will help solve the challenge of kind of the crushing costs that still exist for too many people, who even are part of the Affordable Care Act and buying insurance..."

My brother recently got a job that now requires him to pay for his own health insurance, as he "makes too much money" for Medicaid. I helped him look for plans through the exchange. A plan with a $5000 deductible was over $400 a month. He makes $11.00 an hour. That would mean about a third of his monthly income would be going to pay for insurance that will likely never pay a dime out in coverage. Who comes up with this crap?

Liberals, that's who!

My wife I insisted I see a few doctors, and now I have a bill for more than $2000 which is the amount the health insurance won't pay. This is in spite of the fact that we spend more than $600 for health insurance.

My dental insurance is worthless. My dentist wants to put a bridge in my mouth and it would cost $8000, and my dental insurance only pays 50%. So, until I come up with $4000 (never) I will just have to make do.

Affordable care act huh?

Dems attack Obama lol

-Geaux
===================

My brother recently got a job that now requires him to pay for his own health insurance, as he "makes too much money" for Medicaid. I helped him look for plans through the exchange. A plan with a $5000 deductible was over $400 a month. He makes $11.00 an hour. That would mean about a third of his monthly income would be going to pay for insurance that will likely never pay a dime out in coverage. Who comes up with this crap?

Liberals, that's who!

And you know whats a shame? Young kids having to pay that kind of cost or be fined. They will never come close to hitting their cap. That's why they chose in the first place not to have heath care coverage. It was cost prohibitive

-Geaux

Affordable care act huh?

Dems attack Obama lol

-Geaux
===================

Liberals, that's who!
FYI
Your brother needs to apply for a SILVER plan....I just checked the charts and he qualifies for premium assistance (the subsidy) but he ALSO qualifies for something called COST SHARING REDUCTIONS, which helps pay his deductibles and out of pocket expenses along with reductions in the prices paid for doctors visits and medical tests for those people with lower incomes.....HOWEVER, the CSReductions only will be given, if he applies for a SILVER plan....

I hope it is not too late for him to get this for this year...but it is probably too late, unless he just started this new job without health care....

If he did just start this new job, then he will be able to get not only premium assistance, but also these Cost Sharing Reductions.

Such false advertising by a business would get you sued out of business....for govt its just SOP

Affordable care act huh?

Dems attack Obama lol

-Geaux
===================

Liberals, that's who!

And you know whats a shame? Young kids having to pay that kind of cost or be fined. They will never come close to hitting their cap. That's why they chose in the first place not to have heath care coverage. It was cost prohibitive

-Geaux
FYI
his brother's penalty for not having health care would be $300 a year of no coverage.

the first $10,150 of income is not taxed the penalty of 2.5% of income, so if his brother makes $22,150 a year, which is about what $11 an hour comes out to....then $12000 of his income would be charged a yearly tax penalty of 2.5%, which is $300.

Individual Mandate Penalty You Pay If You Don't Have Health Insurance Coverage

Well the Dems own that POS and I hope everyone going to the polls remembers that fact.

The only people that POS is affordable for are those the rest of are subsidizing. The deductibles are ridiculous. Hell. You have to take out a loan to come up with the deductible just so you can use your benefits.

Of course that douchebag in the WH doesn't care and neither do those clowns in DC because we taxpayers will be paying their bills till the day they croak.

Yup. The ACA is one super plan.

Forum List

Back