Too Funny: Dems including Schumer, Clinton, Obama all backed Gorsuch … in ‘06

Seriously, not sure this is good news. I mean, i know Democrats are disingenuous hypocrites. But them supporting this man at one point, is a pretty bad sign. Is he really the guy we want? This stuff is making me very nervous. Are we being screwed again?

And when they start trashing him everyone will see (once again) their partisan obstruction. Then Republicans can show the clips just before the mid-term elections as a reminder.

It must be a nightmare for liberals right now, knowing Trump is going to be successful in making America great again. They are powerless to do anything as he dismantles the muslim's legacy. They can find all the Obama appointed federal judges they want to temporarily stop him from implementing his policies but ultimately they will all be ruled Constitutional by the new CONSERVATIVE SC. It's Morning In America once again, patriots. Lube up, libs.

And when they start trashing him everyone will see (once again) their partisan obstruction. Then Republicans can show the clips just before the mid-term elections as a reminder.

Republicans invented obstruction. Funny how they forget that .

Oh really? Got a link? You'll have to go back quite a ways, at least to 1964 when your racist party filibustered the Civil Rights Act, led by the infamous Robert KKK Byrd (the one Hillary praised many times).

Oh really? Got a link? You'll have to go back quite a ways, at least to 1964 when your racist party filibustered the Civil Rights Act, led by the infamous Robert KKK Byrd (the one Hillary praised many times).

why do you need a link? were you inebriated for the past 8 years?

why do you need a link? were you inebriated for the past 8 years?
Are you too stupid to read the posts you're quoting? Never mind, I already know the answer to that is 'yes'.

Remind me, is it a bad thing to block the other party, a good thing, or bad when Republicans do it but good when democrats do it?

Forum List

Back