Too Funny: Pelosi wants to know what is in health care Bill before it passes

The Context Behind Nancy Pelosi’s Famous ‘We Have to Pass the Bill’ Quote

And the absolute best part about what Pelosi said is that it is now coming to true. People have seen what's in it and they like it.

The Context Behind Nancy Pelosi’s Famous ‘We Have to Pass the Bill’ Quote

And the absolute best part about what Pelosi said is that it is now coming to true. People have seen what's in it and they like it.

Gregory is giving her the benefit of the doubt...and still fails.

There is around the fact that you can know what a bill will do (in terms of specific legislation) before you pass it.

Pelosi may have meant something different....but that is what she said and she owns it.

Backpeddling gets you nowhere.

End of conversation.

People who benefit from it like it.

People who don't....don't like it.

The bill was very unpopular for a long time and still isn't what it was supposed to be.

Most of the left admit that.

-Huge tax cut for the super rich that fucked over this country for the past 50 years.
-Removal of coverage for millions of people

Pretty much deathcare.
let me fix that for you.
Tax cuts for those that achieved wealth and have been paying the vast majority of the countries bills for the last 50 years while the rest of us have been getting a free ride.
removal of coverage for millions that refuse to pay for it themselves, and only have it because those of us that have lived a responsible life were forced to pay for their coverage.

Face it, nobody is being denied health care, everyone has the option of purchasing a health care plan.
However, I have mentioned this before, you are not being legally prevented from going out and purchasing a plan for someone else, as a matter of fact, you could start by sending me a check each month to cover the cost of my health care plan.

Hell, the Republicans don't even know at this point, what's going to be in the final legislation. Right now there are two Bills, one by Republicans, the other by the Freedom Caucus. Which one will it be or will there be a third bill that is a compromise?
Questions, questions, questions.

Mark my words, in the end it will be a Medicare for all program.

Forum List

Back