Too Funny: Protesting Guatamalens Protest ‘The Squad,’ Nancy Pelosi: ‘We Will Send You Back!’

We should nuke Guatemala.

Typical left-winger. Join us or die. Trump just wants to leave people alone, and you want to kill them for not supporting your cause.

How very Venezuelan of you.

Venezuelan protester shot dead at point-blank range by soldier - CNN
No, it's simply that guatemalans are wasting a prime piece of land.

That's none of your business. I could be wasting the land I own too. What right do you have to say anything about it? None.

By the way, you in my opinion are wasting the land you are on. We should get rid of you, and put a business there that creates wealth and jobs.

Now if you told me, mind my own business, you would be right to say that.

What is it about left-wingers that you think you need to shove your nose up everyone else's butt? Didn't you have parents that taught you to mind your own business, like mine did when i was young?
I bet you thought it was a good idea to into Iraq.

So if you were given information that said Iraq was working on WMDs, and was violating the UN resolution to destroy and document the destruction of it's WMDs, you would just ignore it and allow them to give WMDs to terrorist networks?

Typical left-winger. Compare a bankrupt island, to a mad-man with chemical weapons.

You guys can't put together a rational argument on anything, can you?

And here's the real hypocrisy... if Bush had ignored all the Intelligence data that said Saddam was going to be a threat, and the Saddam had actually given chemical weapons to a terrorist network, and filled a New York subway with VX gas, you disgusting hypocritical trash would been demanding impeachment.

Sorry child, you can't have it both ways.

We should nuke Guatemala.

Typical left-winger. Join us or die. Trump just wants to leave people alone, and you want to kill them for not supporting your cause.

That's none of your business. I could be wasting the land I own too. What right do you have to say anything about it? None.

By the way, you in my opinion are wasting the land you are on. We should get rid of you, and put a business there that creates wealth and jobs.

What is it about left-wingers that you think you need to shove your nose up everyone else's butt? Didn't you have parents that taught you to mind your own business, like mine did when i was young?

So if you were given information that said Iraq was working on WMDs, and was violating the UN resolution to destroy and document the destruction of it's WMDs, you would just ignore it and allow them to give WMDs to terrorist networks?

Typical left-winger. Compare a bankrupt island, to a mad-man with chemical weapons.

And here's the real hypocrisy... if Bush had ignored all the Intelligence data that said Saddam was going to be a threat, and the Saddam had actually given chemical weapons to a terrorist network, and filled a New York subway with VX gas, you disgusting hypocritical trash would been demanding impeachment.

There were no WMDs, but the point was you said not to stick our nose in Guatemala. But it's ok in Irak? Look up "hypocrite" and tell me what you find.

The immigration sure is working... now we are advocating for other nations in USA.

But the irony sure is tasty.

We should annex all those countries, send all those people back and teach them self government.
OUR government is going to show them (anyone) the 'right' way to run a government?

Well to be fair.... I think we should have an all-in, or all-out policy. We should ever have Puerto Rico be a state, or we should completely cut all ties with them.

So I'm not sure why we have anything to do with Guatemala. We have no business being there, that I am aware of. If you know some reason we need to be involved with them, I'll hear you out.

But my general rule is, in or out. Not half way. That just causes problems.
I agree with you about PR. They should make up their mind whether they want to be part of us or not. They've had plenty long enough to decide. The problem is that some unfriendly country like China or Russia will be down there in a heartbeat if we cut them loose. As far as the others go, I think the only way we'll ever control them is if we possess them. We don't need these invasions and we don't need China or Russia occupying them either. China already owns the canal thanks to Carter. It's obvious that Mexico and the others are all run by corrupt thugs. They don't care about us. So if we were to take over it would make life better for their people, it would give us far better security and we could develop growth and prosperity that would benefit everyone. Of course this is just an improbable if not impossible theory.

I don't see us missing much by China controlling these backward nearly bankrupt wastelands.

And honestly, if the people of PR or anywhere else, actually want China controlling them, I say let them have at it.

Just wait until they speak against the Chinese government, and end up having the secret police arrest them.
It was bad enough to have an occupied Cuba just off our shore for 60 years. Puerto could be another Cuba and the rest of those Central American countries are vulnerable as well. I'm not advocating war but we can't allow a large presence of Chinese or Russians so close to our country. If it becomes a matter of national security, we have to do what we have to do. We certainly can't continue with a free for all on our border and we can't continue to allow these countries to help people to defy our laws. The current situation isn't good for anyone. So whereTF are the Democrats when you need them?

There were no WMDs, but the point was you said not to stick our nose in Guatemala. But it's ok in Irak? Look up "hypocrite" and tell me what you find.

Apparently you failed at basic reading. Try again stupid.

We should annex all those countries, send all those people back and teach them self government.
OUR government is going to show them (anyone) the 'right' way to run a government?

Well to be fair.... I think we should have an all-in, or all-out policy. We should ever have Puerto Rico be a state, or we should completely cut all ties with them.

So I'm not sure why we have anything to do with Guatemala. We have no business being there, that I am aware of. If you know some reason we need to be involved with them, I'll hear you out.

I agree with you about PR. They should make up their mind whether they want to be part of us or not. They've had plenty long enough to decide. The problem is that some unfriendly country like China or Russia will be down there in a heartbeat if we cut them loose. As far as the others go, I think the only way we'll ever control them is if we possess them. We don't need these invasions and we don't need China or Russia occupying them either. China already owns the canal thanks to Carter. It's obvious that Mexico and the others are all run by corrupt thugs. They don't care about us. So if we were to take over it would make life better for their people, it would give us far better security and we could develop growth and prosperity that would benefit everyone. Of course this is just an improbable if not impossible theory.

I don't see us missing much by China controlling these backward nearly bankrupt wastelands.

And honestly, if the people of PR or anywhere else, actually want China controlling them, I say let them have at it.

Just wait until they speak against the Chinese government, and end up having the secret police arrest them.
It was bad enough to have an occupied Cuba just off our shore for 60 years. Puerto could be another Cuba and the rest of those Central American countries are vulnerable as well. I'm not advocating war but we can't allow a large presence of Chinese or Russians so close to our country. If it becomes a matter of national security, we have to do what we have to do. We certainly can't continue with a free for all on our border and we can't continue to allow these countries to help people to defy our laws. The current situation isn't good for anyone. So whereTF are the Democrats when you need them?

That doesn't bother me. Cuba does not bother me either. So what? What harm has Cuba been to the US? None.

The only thing differently that I would do with Cuba, is I would openly support more Cubans moving to the US.

As for matters of national security, Russia is saying the same thing in relation to Ukraine.

I mean honestly, Guatemala is a nothing burger. Who cares?

In fact, the irony is that having China take over Guatemala might actually improve things, because China will have no qualms about kicking all these illegal migrants out, and blocking them from getting to our border.

(not advocating that, but it's ironic that left-wingers want an open border, and yet if any real left wing government was down there, those migrants would be kicked out on their butts)

They didn’t find any WMD, and the UN had already said that there weren’t any. You lose, numpty.

They didn’t find any WMD, and the UN had already said that there weren’t any. You lose, numpty.

The UN did not say there were no WMD AT THAT TIME... and we did find WMDs. We found stock piles of chemical weapons that Saddam was supposed to have destroyed, but didn't. In fact we had to treat our solider for chemical weapons exposure, you uninformed idiot.

Further, if you knew anything, you would know that the Rockefeller investigation found that everything President Bush said at that time, was supported by the intelligence information we had at that time.

Did you miss that stupid? Everything Bush said, was supported by the intelligence we had at that time. Rockefeller, a life long Democrat in government, running the investigation, concluded this.

So my question to you again is....

And you know I'm right, whether you are have enough honor and integrity to admit it, or not.

Do you need a link to the Rockefeller report? I have copy on my computer. Of course I'm a right-winger, and am informed enough to read such things, whereas you being a left-winger likely haven't read anything useful in your life.

Are you suggesting we annex Central America?

Didn't find doesn't mean there weren't any there. And the UN has a vested interest in continuing to dupe the US.

We should annex all those countries, send all those people back and teach them self government. Then we could build ourselves a bunch of kick ass beach resorts and environmental vacation spots. Fishing, golf, water sports, hiking and other things like that. We could have ourselves a paradise and a few good buffer areas to isolate our country too. Add in some world class farms and voila. We already have a leader that's up to the job. Viva Trump
Only if they were considered "guest citizens" without the right to vote.

Are you suggesting we annex Central America?
I suggest Democrats do their job and close all these insane loopholes immediately but everyone knows they won't. If annexation is the only way we can secure our border, then go ahead and annex.

We should annex all those countries, send all those people back and teach them self government. Then we could build ourselves a bunch of kick ass beach resorts and environmental vacation spots. Fishing, golf, water sports, hiking and other things like that. We could have ourselves a paradise and a few good buffer areas to isolate our country too. Add in some world class farms and voila. We already have a leader that's up to the job. Viva Trump
Only if they were considered "guest citizens" without the right to vote.
Great idea but Democrats would never go for that. If they weren't allowed to vote Democrats would move to get them out of here quick. Either that or they would have a giant citizenship push to legalize them. If they couldn't vote, you'd see how fast that phony liberal compassion would disappear Viva Trump, KAG.

The UN did not say there were no WMD AT THAT TIME... and we did find WMDs. We found stock piles of chemical weapons that Saddam was supposed to have destroyed, but didn't. In fact we had to treat our solider for chemical weapons exposure, you uninformed idiot.

Further, if you knew anything, you would know that the Rockefeller investigation found that everything President Bush said at that time, was supported by the intelligence information we had at that time.

Did you miss that stupid? Everything Bush said, was supported by the intelligence we had at that time. Rockefeller, a life long Democrat in government, running the investigation, concluded this.

And you know I'm right, whether you are have enough honor and integrity to admit it, or not.

Do you need a link to the Rockefeller report? I have copy on my computer. Of course I'm a right-winger, and am informed enough to read such things, whereas you being a left-winger likely haven't read anything useful in your life.
We found NO WMD, otherwise, link me.

Declassified CIA Document Reveals Iraq War Had Zero Justification

Didn't find doesn't mean there weren't any there. And the UN has a vested interest in continuing to dupe the US.

"More than 500 Guatemalans marched through the Avenida la Reforma in Guatemala City on Thursday and protested outside the U.S. embassy against a Congressional Delegation led by Pelosi that is scheduled to arrive in the country on August 8, just three days before the nation’s second round of elections.

Protesters called for sovereignty for Guatemala against U.S. intervention, holding signs that read, “We will send you back” and “DemocRATS not welcome, this is NOT your country!

What a bunch or 'racists' - we should stop sending them foreign aid. :lmao:

Guatemalans Protest 'The Squad,' Nancy Pelosi: 'We Will Send You Back!'

Better yet, let's send back all their countrymen who have illegally invaded OUR country. An airdrop from a C5 should do the trick nicely.

What no parachutes?

Jo

Chemical Weapons in Iraq: Revealing the Pentagon’s Long-Held Secrets

The New York times wrote about our soldiers suffering from exposure to chemical weapons.

How do you write about soldiers being treated for exposure to chemical weapons that don't exist?

Saddam was supposed to prove to the UN, according to the resolution in 1991, that he destroyed ALL of his chemical weapon stock piles. If we find a stock pile... any stock pile.... at all.... they violated the cease fire agreement.

Regardless....... you still seem to be missing the point.

Let's say that there were no chemical weapons in Iraq at all. None.

Still does not change the fact that all of the intel we had AT THAT TIME.... said they did, and were working on other WMD too.

So it does not matter if they found any WMDs or not. Bush was operating on the best intelligence information we had AT THAT TIME.

He didn't lie. He told the truth. The information he gave at all of his press conferences justifying the Iraq war, were all supported by the intelligence information we had AT THAT TIME.

If you want to blame anyone for this, you would have to blame Bill Clinton, who cut funding and imposed rules on Intelligence gathering, during his administration. Perhaps if Bill Clinton had not damaged our CIA so much, maybe they would have had more accurate information.

Chemical Weapons in Iraq: Revealing the Pentagon’s Long-Held Secrets

The New York times wrote about our soldiers suffering from exposure to chemical weapons.

How do you write about soldiers being treated for exposure to chemical weapons that don't exist?

Saddam was supposed to prove to the UN, according to the resolution in 1991, that he destroyed ALL of his chemical weapon stock piles. If we find a stock pile... any stock pile.... at all.... they violated the cease fire agreement.

Regardless....... you still seem to be missing the point.

Let's say that there were no chemical weapons in Iraq at all. None.

Still does not change the fact that all of the intel we had AT THAT TIME.... said they did, and were working on other WMD too.

So it does not matter if they found any WMDs or not. Bush was operating on the best intelligence information we had AT THAT TIME.

He didn't lie. He told the truth. The information he gave at all of his press conferences justifying the Iraq war, were all supported by the intelligence information we had AT THAT TIME.

If you want to blame anyone for this, you would have to blame Bill Clinton, who cut funding and imposed rules on Intelligence gathering, during his administration. Perhaps if Bill Clinton had not damaged our CIA so much, maybe they would have had more accurate information.
Saddam had gassed his own people years before that, so there was probably so residue left. But no WMD at the time of the second invasion. Plus, Saddam had NOTHING to do with 9/11.

Forum List

Back