Too funny! ‘Refugees’ not finding Germany to their liking and want to go home!

What I'd give to have an ancestral homeland that didn't require debt slavery to own land. These people are assholes. the middle east is not a desert. It's degraded land. Reforest assholes. Whitey would.

Fake photos flood Internet after sexual assaults in Germany

Heres a funny story. Fascists doctoring pictures to promote their sick agenda.

As funny as the muslims beating the crap out of an American tourist then posting a picture of him claiming he was a muslim beaten by the IDF. I bet if I looked I could find 10 times more pictures doctored by the looney left to justify their position.

Its big of you to admit that the story is true. Perhaps you could take some time out of hating to find some sources for your assertions ?

As funny as the muslims beating the crap out of an American tourist then posting a picture of him claiming he was a muslim beaten by the IDF. I bet if I looked I could find 10 times more pictures doctored by the looney left to justify their position.

Its big of you to admit that the story is true. Perhaps you could take some time out of hating to find some sources for your assertions ?

Now where did I say that, typical of the looney left having to LIE because they don't have a leg to stand on

I gave an example of it happening, it was world wide news when many MSM had to retract and admit they were fooled by the Palestinian propaganda machince

Now where did I say that, typical of the looney left having to LIE because they don't have a leg to stand on

I gave an example of it happening, it was world wide news when many MSM had to retract and admit they were fooled by the Palestinian propaganda machince

I have no reason to doubt you but its always good to quote a legitimate source.

I have no reason to doubt you but its always good to quote a legitimate source.

Try looking for pallywood productions and see the hundreds of other fake pictures

Forum List

Back