Too many white people playing classical music according to the WashPo

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015

Seriously? This is the dumbest thing ever. I also believe it takes someone with a large IQ and intellect to be able to understand classical music and appreciate it. I personally love turning on Wagner and putting my headphones on and just tuning everything out.

White privilege in full retreat. Ivy League colleges need to be demolished, ain't no mo' privileged than those.
They were all founded by racist slave owners. Only music that needs to be played is "rap" like Kanye does it

Seriously? This is the dumbest thing ever. I also believe it takes someone with a large IQ and intellect to be able to understand classical music and appreciate it. I personally love turning on Wagner and putting my headphones on and just tuning everything out.

I play enough black jazz along with the classical to make up for any imbalance. :auiqs.jpg:

Per capita. Per capita. Per capita.
75% of the population in this country is white. You are going to see them everywhere!!

Classical Music and Mathematics - CMUSE

Classical Music involves lots of math.. As we all know, Math is racist.

But then we all know about the new "music" i use the term loosely.

I have to keep it clean, even though there is enough gyration to call it PG-13

It doesn't take a high IQ to appreciate classical music. I know a couple of kids with Downs Syndrome who adore classical music.

These white musicians ought to be out making rap music. Too many black people playing rap music.

Damn honkies and their redskin sidekicks........
(I can relate........ Kinda, sorta........) :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back