Too many white people playing classical music according to the WashPo

Is it just me? Or can anyone else here hear the subtle microaggressions and subtle racism and sexism coursing through the music?

I bet Drumpf personally wrote this eeevvil non-pc music. Therefore I am personally offended by it for no logical reason.[/sarcasm]

Last edited:
White racists whining about nothing.

Is it just me? Or can anyone else here hear the subtle microaggressions and subtle racism and sexism coursing through the music?

I bet Drumpf personally wrote this eeevvil non-pc music. Therefore I am personally offended by it for no logical reason.[/sarcasm]

Amazing how the same song can sound so different based on who's playing it.
That sounded like "classical" but it was pop?! Very precisely played.

Seriously? This is the dumbest thing ever. I also believe it takes someone with a large IQ and intellect to be able to understand classical music and appreciate it. I personally love turning on Wagner and putting my headphones on and just tuning everything out.
It would be Wagner, wouldn't it?

The thread title is inaccurate. Correct version:

"Too many virtue signaling busybodies use anything they can to bully other people."

The proper response is: Sod Off Swampy.

Seriously? This is the dumbest thing ever. I also believe it takes someone with a large IQ and intellect to be able to understand classical music and appreciate it. I personally love turning on Wagner and putting my headphones on and just tuning everything out.

I play enough black jazz along with the classical to make up for any imbalance. :auiqs.jpg:

Actually, Jazz is Jewish ... they stole our music.

ArtieShaw-1200x630.jpg

The thing is ... I like my classical music to be REALLY classical. Paleoclassical in fact.

maxresdefault.jpg

Love his music. I listen to others as well but none have sounded as good as his does IMO. His is more ALIVE to me its more urgent etc. I have a 2 cd album of his and my kids love listening to it.

Love his music. I listen to others as well but none have sounded as good as his does IMO. His is more ALIVE to me its more urgent etc. I have a 2 cd album of his and my kids love listening to it.
Might I suggest Chopin?

If this was 10 years ago it would sound like a supermarket tabloid story..

Truth IS stranger then fiction

Might I suggest Chopin?
I will try that tonight. Thanks for the suggestion.

Black culture and Hispanic culture and all cultures are what makes America so special....look at our history in music art writing and love it for what it is...we are a special place on earth because we are a mix of the world....lets not throw that away because of past grievances and tragic mistakes......or because you dislike the president that was elected....

"Music gives me strength" - no wonder the left wants to keep black people from appreciating classical music.

Forum List

Back