Top 10 Fiscally Responsible States are All Republican-Run States

No forcing someone to buy something is fucking wrong, I don't have a say in what a person eats or if they do or don't exercise...so don't force me to pay for it because also I never ever go to the quack...

BTW how come states don't follow South Carolina lead and garnish wages of people who owe hospital bills.???

It's called 'financial responsibility' and your State forces you to have it when you drive your vehicle. You either have it, or you don't drive. Fucking period. And if you do, you won't have your Drivers License after they catch you.

Why should we, or I, have to pay for someone who's too fucking cheap to buy his/her own Health Insurance and they end up in the E-Room getting free Health Care at my expense.

Garnishing wages due to Hospital Bills is a joke. It doesn't work. Florida tries to o it too. It just doesn't work. All they have to do is leave the State or just simply stop working and go on Welfare. Which is another Tax Payer Burden we have to bear.

At age 25, a Comprehensive Health Policy shouldn't cost more than $100 a Month.

You can't pay that, you need to get a freaking life. If you can't pay it because of legitimate reasons, we'll give you help paying it.

You should look at the Swiss System. It really is brilliant. It actually keeps government OUT of your life.

Retard, Obama was the president of Harvard fucking Law Review before he graduted [graduated] from there and then taught Constitutional law at the University of Chicago.

You can like or not like Obama, but those are facts not subject to interpretation.

Your desperation is duly noted.

YOU made the claim that he was a professor, I said he was never a professor which is 100% true. You altered this post which is a sign of your lack of character.

Was he the President of the Law Review because of ability or his race? Where are his records for Occidental College, Columbia, and Harvard?

No forcing someone to buy something is fucking wrong, I don't have a say in what a person eats or if they do or don't exercise...so don't force me to pay for it because also I never ever go to the quack...

BTW how come states don't follow South Carolina lead and garnish wages of people who owe hospital bills.???

It's called 'financial responsibility' and your State forces you to have it when you drive your vehicle. You either have it, or you don't drive. Fucking period. And if you do, you won't have your Drivers License after they catch you.

Why should we, or I, have to pay for someone who's too fucking cheap to buy his/her own Health Insurance and they end up in the E-Room getting free Health Care at my expense.

Garnishing wages due to Hospital Bills is a joke. It doesn't work. Florida tries to o it too. It just doesn't work. All they have to do is leave the State or just simply stop working and go on Welfare. Which is another Tax Payer Burden we have to bear.

You can't pay that, you need to get a freaking life. If you can't pay it because of legitimate reasons, we'll give you help paying it.

You should look at the Swiss System. It really is brilliant. It actually keeps government OUT of your life.

And fucking car insurance is a fucking scam between the insurance companies and the government..

Listen prick I have not had a speeding ticket or car crash in 28 years ( and I didnt make a claim) why the fuck should I be responsible for people who don't pay attention to the road?

Why should I subsidize rich people driving Lamborghinis?

Why should I subsidize fucking illegals in California with cheap car insurance?

Fuck you asshole, it is not my responsibility to subzidise fat ass's like you who run to the hospital for the sniffles , it is not my responsibility to subzidise you who text n drive, stuff your fat face with big Macs while driving and get in car crashes

Suck it clown , pay for it yourself.

And fucking car insurance is a fucking scam between the insurance companies and the government..

Listen prick I have not had a speeding ticket or car crash in 28 years ( and I didnt make a claim) why the fuck should I be responsible for people who don't pay attention to the road?

Fuck you asshole, it is not my responsibility to subzidise fat ass's like you who run to the hospital for the sniffles , it is not my responsibility to subzidise you who text n drive, stuff your fat face with big Macs while driving and get in car crashes

I have no idea what state you live in but here in Florida all I need to carry is Liability and Uninsured Motorist. Very, very reasonable. I have two cars and a late model Harley. On the Harley, I'm required to have $12,000 medical because we are not required to wear a helmet.

Most, if not all people without a license can't get automobile insurance.

With what I pay, I'm not subsidizing anyone's, Aston Martin.

Each year the Mercatus Center at George Washington University ranks each of the 50 states for fiscal responsibility. They base each ranking on cash solvency, budget solvency, long-run solvency, service-level solvency, and trust-fund solvency. The top 10 fiscally responsible states for 2017 were all states with Republican-controlled legislatures: Florida, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Idaho, and Montana.

Out of the top 25 fiscally responsible states, only two have Democrat-controlled legislatures: they are Nevada (#14) and Oregon (#21). Minnesota (#24) has a split legislature (Dems narrowly control the Senate; Repubs solidly control the House) and a Democratic governor. So 22 of the top 25 fiscally responsible states are states with Republican-controlled legislatures.

State Fiscal Rankings
America’s Richest and Poorest States

Only seven states more poor than Tennessee. And they are all Red.

Each year the Mercatus Center at George Washington University ranks each of the 50 states for fiscal responsibility. They base each ranking on cash solvency, budget solvency, long-run solvency, service-level solvency, and trust-fund solvency. The top 10 fiscally responsible states for 2017 were all states with Republican-controlled legislatures: Florida, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Idaho, and Montana.

Out of the top 25 fiscally responsible states, only two have Democrat-controlled legislatures: they are Nevada (#14) and Oregon (#21). Minnesota (#24) has a split legislature (Dems narrowly control the Senate; Repubs solidly control the House) and a Democratic governor. So 22 of the top 25 fiscally responsible states are states with Republican-controlled legislatures.

State Fiscal Rankings

Isn't it almost hilarious that a map of the worst states is almost a map of the states that all voted for Hillary?

Screen Shot 2018-07-29 at 1.53.02 AM.png

It's like a neon sign pointing out that Leftist policies are literally a blueprint for economic disaster.

State Fiscal Rankings
America’s Richest and Poorest States

Only seven states more poor than Tennessee. And they are all Red.

And they are not going bankrupt like your state of Illinois or California. You stupid troll.

I have no idea what state you live in but here in Florida all I need to carry is Liability and Uninsured Motorist. Very, very reasonable. I have two cars and a late model Harley. On the Harley, I'm required to have $12,000 medical because we are not required to wear a helmet.

Yes you are, the whole promise of forced car insurance was cheaper insurance. Hell my insurance should be $5 bucks a month.

You have insurance, cancel it for some reason ( car broke down, moved to a big city don't need it ((take the bus, walk))) then a year or so later you want to drive again..

Your rates go up because you were not PAYING for car insurance during that time)

It goes by credit score, you could have 4 moving violations , one car crash and have lower rates then a person with no claims, no moving viloations ..

And people that have national car insurance sure is subzidise illegals in California that that state offers lower car insurance then say Kentuky.

Car insurance is one big fucking scam between the government and car insurance companies ... Cancel your car insurance and get a different car insurance company in South Carolina, the insurance company reports you to the state, if you don't prove to the state you have car insurance they cancel your driver's license with out a written letter.

Hell I drove for 8 months with a suspended license I didn't know about till I bought my F150 a few years ago..I am like WTF I had car insurance..

It still cost me $200 bucks to the state to reinstate and I had proof.

Last edited:

Yes you are, the whole promise of forced car insurance was cheaper insurance. Hell my insurance should be $5 bucks a month.

You have insurance, cancel it for some reason ( car broke down, moved to a big city don't need it ((take the bus, walk))) then a year or so later you want to drive again..

Your rates go up because you were not PAYING for car insurance during that time)

It goes by credit score, you could have 4 moving violations , one car crash and have lower rates then a person with no claims, no moving viloations ..

And people that have national car insurance sure is subzidise illegals in California that that state offers lower car insurance then say Kentuky.

Car insurance is one big fucking scam between the government and car insurance companies ... Cancel your car insurance and get a different car insurance company in South Carolina, the insurance company reports you to the state, if you don't prove to the state you have car insurance they cancel your driver's license with out a written letter.

Hell I drove for 8 months with a suspended license I didn't know about till I bought my F150 a few years ago..I am like WTF I had car insurance..

I hate car insurance companies so bad,I remember when I was working in Wisconsin 10 years ago doing construction work, I found out at the time that they were the last state that didn't require it...

I was almost thinking to scam the system and get a Wisconsin drivers license ( I was there for 8 weeks , could get proof of residency)

BTW they since changed the their laws.

Retard, Obama was the president of Harvard fucking Law Review before he graduted from there and then taught Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago.

Those are facts not subject to interpretation and your musings about affordability.
Whether Obama understood the subject matter he was teaching is CERTAINLY up for debate.

:rolleyes: he has an Ivy League degree in the subject and professionally taught it - it’s not up for debate dummy.
Look up the difference between an opinion and a fact. Obama having completed enough coursework to get his diploma doesn't guarantee his correct understanding of the subject. Things like ObamaCare and DACA speak more to his lack of understanding of the Constitution IMO. Word of the day for you..subjective.

Whether Obamacare is good or not is irrelevant to whether it's constitutional. It was passed legally and upheld as being constitutional by the supreme court. Fact.
Everybody makes mistakes. The Supreme court fucked up. Fact.
We have checks and balances against even the sepreme court. It's called public outrage. You leftist traitors are familiar with this.
Secession and nullification used to be the check against a federal government that overstepped its authority. The Civil War ended that system.

Ohhh a top 10 list of big empty states that have shit schools, rely on feds, and have like no gov services.
States run by democrats who think the federal government (tax payers) should/will bail them out of any trouble they create for themselves.

Those states are the Economic engines of the country and pay all those taxes . It’s easy to be “fiscally responsible” when you are the likes of the Dakotas , Wyoming, Idaho . You have no people or infrastructure. Most of you money comes from natural resources. We could all be fiscally responsible if we live in a shack .

LOL! Oh. My. Goodness! Really? Have you ever been to FLORIDA, ranked number #1? No people or infrastructure in Florida??? Utah, ranked #4--no people or infrastructure in Utah??? How about all the big states that rank between 6 and 20? No people or infrastructure in those states???

Go stand in front of a mirror and repeat after me: "I'm a wingnut. I'm detached from reality. I don't know anything about the red states that are doing such a great job handling their budgets. For that matter, I don't even understand why any state needs a balanced budget or a reserve fund."

^^Too stupid to walk and chew gum at the same time^^

These amazingly ignorant statements deserve a second look:
Ohhh a top 10 list of big empty states that have crap schools, rely on feds, and have like no gov services.

I take it this person didn't notice that #1 was FLORIDA, which is ranked fourth best in the country for the quality of its high schools (https://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/articles/how-states-compare). Many of the red states in the top 25 are also ranked in the top 25 for their high schools.

And of course the liberal who made that silly statement doesn't care about how well FL's economy has been doing. No, he only cares about government "services," of which, by the way, FL has plenty. Plus, when you have a strong economy, you don't need so many government "services."

It’s easy to be “fiscally responsible” when you are the likes of the Dakotas , Wyoming, Idaho . You have no people or infrastructure. Most of you money comes from natural resources. We could all be fiscally responsible if we live in a shack .

Can you believe this? FLORIDA has no people and no infrastructure??? Utah??? Oklahoma, Tennessee, Alabama, and Missouri???!!! No people or infrastructure in those states???!!! How about Ohio, Virginia, and Indiana???!!! No people or infrastructure???!! This is just comical.

By the way, I went to college in Idaho, and it's a great place to live. Heard of Boise State University? Heard of the potato industry? Heard of Boise, Rexburg, Idaho Falls? All are cities with universities and lots of things to do. Heard of outdoor recreational activities? Idaho has tons of them.

And what is wrong with a state making money from natural resources?! Jobs involving the exploitation of natural resources usually pay good wages and benefits--you know, the kinds of jobs that enable people to afford a decent home and a comfortable standard of living, the very things that liberals are always yapping about.

Retard, Obama was the president of Harvard fucking Law Review before he graduted from there and then taught Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago.

Those are facts not subject to interpretation and your musings about affordability.
Whether Obama understood the subject matter he was teaching is CERTAINLY up for debate.

:rolleyes: he has an Ivy League degree in the subject and professionally taught it - it’s not up for debate dummy.
Look up the difference between an opinion and a fact. Obama having completed enough coursework to get his diploma doesn't guarantee his correct understanding of the subject. Things like ObamaCare and DACA speak more to his lack of understanding of the Constitution IMO. Word of the day for you..subjective.

Whether Obamacare is good or not is irrelevant to whether it's constitutional. It was passed legally and upheld as being constitutional by the supreme court. Fact.
Everybody makes mistakes. The Supreme court fucked up. Fact.
We have checks and balances against even the sepreme court. It's called public outrage. You leftist traitors are familiar with this.

Nice ad hominem (Google it), but I'm certianly not a leftist. The right often embarrasses those of us who actually have read and comprehend the Constitution. There absolutely are checks and balances between the 3 branches. As citizens we have the ability to vote-that's how we change issues facing the Supreme Court we might not like. My obvious point was that just because something's a bad idea doesn't make it unconstitutional.

so was citizens united

but but but that's different, right :lol:

Absolutely not different. Any other questions?

It's ok I don't actually expect you to swallow your pride and own up to making a false assumption and looking ignorant in the process.

Retard, Obama was the president of Harvard fucking Law Review before he graduted [graduated] from there and then taught Constitutional law at the University of Chicago.

You can like or not like Obama, but those are facts not subject to interpretation.

Your desperation is duly noted.

YOU made the claim that he was a professor, I said he was never a professor which is 100% true. You altered this post which is a sign of your lack of character.

Was he the President of the Law Review because of ability or his race? Where are his records for Occidental College, Columbia, and Harvard?

WTF is wrong with you. The man was POTUS for 8 years and left office with 60% popularity...obviously he has plenty of ability to preside over relatively tiny office of Harward Law Review.

Here is UoC telling you straight up:

Media Inquiries | University of Chicago Law School
Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with you. The man was POTUS for 8 years and left office with 60% popularity...obviously he has plenty of ability to preside over relatively tiny office of Harward Law Review.

Here is UoC telling you straight up:

Media Inquiries | University of Chicago Law School
Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.

Being a "nice guy" does not translate into ability. As President, Barack Hussein Obama was a failure. This is proven by the results of his reign.

As for being a Professor, he never was one.

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the law school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. “He did not hold the title of Professor of Law,” said Marsha Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

The Obamas' Law Licenses - FactCheck.org

Forum List

Back