Top 10 Fiscally Responsible States are All Republican-Run States

Ohhh a top 10 list of big empty states that have shit schools, rely on feds, and have like no gov services.
States run by democrats who think the federal government (tax payers) should/will bail them out of any trouble they create for themselves.

Those states are the Economic engines of the country and pay all those taxes . It’s easy to be “fiscally responsible” when you are the likes of the Dakotas , Wyoming, Idaho . You have no people or infrastructure. Most of you money comes from natural resources.

We could all be fiscally responsible if we live in a shack .

Yup, that must be why many of those "economic engines" are now trying to sue the Feds.....dumbass.

Yes. Because Trump is using the tax code as a political weapon against states that didn’t vote for him.

No. The rest of us are TIRED of paying you welfare because your State/Local taxes are outrageous and your cost of living is suffering super inflation. Just taking you slackers off the dole. That's all it was. Go complain the people in your State/Local govt that are KILLING YOU with taxation. Not me. I'm not one making off with your wallet.

Ohhh a top 10 list of big empty states that have shit schools, rely on feds, and have like no gov services.

Moved from Cali to Tenn. Got 3 times the house/land for 1/2 the price. Got a nationally ranked H.S. public for my kid without the gangs and the leaky roof and the trailer classrooms. Roads are repaved every five year, taxes are 1/4 of what I paid to Cali. My govts are flush with cash and good governance. And it GORGEOUS here. Nature at my doorstep. Like living in a park.

Take your childish nonsense and SHOVE it.

OH !!! Did I tell you I escaped from Cali by thieving near $1Mill home equity from my crappy little Cali tract home? Was waiting for sirens to sneak up behind me and arrest me. Couldn't believe that heist. That money SPENDS much better in Tenn.

Get a clue. Stop being annoying and stupid.
SSHHHHHHH...… :)

Here's the thing. The Democrats are the "pro-government" party and the Republicans are the "anti-government" party. But when it comes down to it, Republicans are more competent at the nuts and bolts of making government work. It's pretty ironic if you think about it.

Of course Republicans are more competent.

Look at the FACTS. the Lying Cocksucker in Chief (obama) was lawyer. His sasquatch wife was a lawyer.

Ubercunt is a lawyer. Her rapist husband is a lawyer.

John Kerry is a lawyer.

ManBearPig is a lawyer, his scrunt Ol' Lady is a lawyer.

Trump went to Wharton, the best Economics School on the Planet. Romney had an MBA from Hawvawd. GW was a Yale Graduate in economics. McCain was naval Officer. Reagan majored in economics and sociology at Eureka

I mean, how can ANY self-respecting Human Being vote for a lousy, stinking, lying, thieving scumbag lawyer?

Simple...... Because the people doing the voting are lying, cheating, thieving scumbags.

There's just no other explanation

Most of our 'law makers' are/were lawyers. Law makers are politicians. I'd rather have a person with a background well versed in law than an ignorant, know-nothing real estate developer/trash TV show star, call me crazy if you must.
Ya! Crazy! Those lawyers ran the damn country into the ground!

States run by democrats who think the federal government (tax payers) should/will bail them out of any trouble they create for themselves.

Those states are the Economic engines of the country and pay all those taxes . It’s easy to be “fiscally responsible” when you are the likes of the Dakotas , Wyoming, Idaho . You have no people or infrastructure. Most of you money comes from natural resources.

We could all be fiscally responsible if we live in a shack .

So you saying we live in a shack?

Gotta love the ignorance of the left

View attachment 207118

Oh FFS! That's the Biltmore house, built by a Vanderbilt from the north who built it because he liked the mountains in Asheville. I've been there many times, so keep pretending this is a normal house in NC...

Hey.. Wanna see the view from the front porch of my Hillbilly Hollywood shack I traded for a real shack in Cali + lot of cash in my pocket? 3 times the house, 1/2 the price --- WONDERFUL place to live. My daughters in Vanderbilt grad school nearby, my govt is flush with cash and our schools are ranked by Forbes in the Top 100 nationwide.

Wish you could see the 20 acres of wooded hilltop behind me that is held in commons for the neighbor and nature. Eat it.. You're just being economically hosed.

4483-1472506448-52b3c0888535f21e31103e8cce6539b7.jpg

Moved from Cali to Tenn. Got 3 times the house/land for 1/2 the price. Got a nationally ranked H.S. public for my kid without the gangs and the leaky roof and the trailer classrooms. Roads are repaved every five year, taxes are 1/4 of what I paid to Cali. My govts are flush with cash and good governance. And it GORGEOUS here. Nature at my doorstep. Like living in a park.

OH !!! Did I tell you I escaped from Cali by thieving near $1Mill home equity from my crappy little Cali tract home? Was waiting for sirens to sneak up behind me and arrest me. Couldn't believe that heist. That money SPENDS much better in Tenn.

I get so excited because I figured all this out -- that I FORGET I'm sworn to act like a hillbilly living in a shack. You're RIGHT. I should keep my damn mouth shut. Unless -- there's "proper vetting" :auiqs.jpg:

Mercatus is another 'dark money' funded so called think tank, nothing new here. The Koch brothers manage the minds of many right wing Trump snowflakes. See Sourcewatch.

"Why is America living in an age of profound economic inequality? Why, despite the desperate need to address climate change, have even modest environmental efforts been defeated again and again? Why have protections for employees been decimated? Why do hedge-fund billionaires pay a far lower tax rate than middle-class workers?"

Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer

Mercatus Center - SourceWatch

Trump’s Numbers - Statistical Measures of the President's Term to Date - Media Bias/Fact Check

Mercatus is another 'dark money' funded so called think tank, nothing new here. The Koch brothers manage the minds of many right wing Trump snowflakes. See Sourcewatch.

"Why is America living in an age of profound economic inequality? Why, despite the desperate need to address climate change, have even modest environmental efforts been defeated again and again? Why have protections for employees been decimated? Why do hedge-fund billionaires pay a far lower tax rate than middle-class workers?"

Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer

Mercatus Center - SourceWatch

Trump’s Numbers - Statistical Measures of the President's Term to Date - Media Bias/Fact Check
What exactly would you do to change the climate?

I get so excited because I figured all this out -- that I FORGET I'm sworn to act like a hillbilly living in a shack. You're RIGHT. I should keep my damn mouth shut. Unless -- there's "proper vetting" :auiqs.jpg:
I know you've been here awhile, but welcome to Tennessee. The area you're in is indeed beautiful and probably very close to my area. We fought hard to get our state constitution amended to prohibit personal income taxes as well as doing our best to keep liberals out of the Governor's mansion in order to keep our fiscal house in order. I'm hopeful that conservatives in the state will turn out heavily for the Aug. 2, 2018 primary and keep the RINOs out.

I know you've been here awhile, but welcome to Tennessee. The area you're in is indeed beautiful and probably very close to my area. We fought hard to get our state constitution amended to prohibit personal income taxes as well as doing our best to keep liberals out of the Governor's mansion in order to keep our fiscal house in order. I'm hopeful that conservatives in the state will turn out heavily for the Aug. 2, 2018 primary and keep the RINOs out.

I was somewhat surprised about the Hall Tax after hearing about "no state tax". But it turns out to be very reasonable to tax INVESTMENTS and NOT income. Pretty bright idea actually. Like a LOT of redneck hillbilly ideas. You play banjo too??? :113:

I was somewhat surprised about the Hall Tax after hearing about "no state tax". But it turns out to be very reasonable to tax INVESTMENTS and NOT income. Pretty bright idea actually. Like a LOT of redneck hillbilly ideas. You play banjo too??? :113:
Even the Hall tax will be gone soon. I think 2021 it'll be down to 1% and then completely eliminated. LOL no banjo picking for me.

Here's the thing. The Democrats are the "pro-government" party and the Republicans are the "anti-government" party. But when it comes down to it, Republicans are more competent at the nuts and bolts of making government work. It's pretty ironic if you think about it.

No Democrats are NOT pro-government. Trust me all the Dem's scheming and election rigging and corruption is about enriching themselves. Bigger government is just how they vampire suck the money out of working Americans.

So you don’t consider the fact that a state like Utah with 33 pct of the land under federal control a non gov. Service?
Whadda stooge

Don't think Timmy knows that the FEDS own something like 65% of the land west of the Mississippi. Might have to EXPLAIN to him WHY they are empty.. If it were up to me -- 1/2 that land would be taken from the BLM/ForestService and given back to the Indians and the Nature Conservancy. They'd do a better cheaper job of stewardship..

Each year the Mercatus Center at George Washington University ranks each of the 50 states for fiscal responsibility. They base each ranking on cash solvency, budget solvency, long-run solvency, service-level solvency, and trust-fund solvency. The top 10 fiscally responsible states for 2017 were all states with Republican-controlled legislatures: Florida, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Idaho, and Montana.

Out of the top 25 fiscally responsible states, only two have Democrat-controlled legislatures: they are Nevada (#14) and Oregon (#21). Minnesota (#24) has a split legislature (Dems narrowly control the Senate; Repubs solidly control the House) and a Democratic governor. So 22 of the top 25 fiscally responsible states are states with Republican-controlled legislatures.

State Fiscal Rankings

No surprise there. The Republicans aren't trying to buy votes by taxing the shit out of the workers and giving it to the non-workers. Plus, Dem states go crazy with public pensions, which are destroying them. Look at California. The left has always held that up as the state to follow and it's a mess.

Florida is a resort playground where people bring their vacation and retirement money - it’s a special case.

California is a resort playground where people bring their vacation and retirement money - it is a special case.

Yes, Florida has been run by Republicans and California has been run by Democrats. I see what you mean!

Democat%20Cities-S.jpg

Florida is number ONE! We're certainly not a "big empty state" nor do we have s*** schools. We don't rely on the feds and we have ample government services.

One thing we have that is different from most of the loser states is that we have had a Republican governor, House, and Senate for quite some years now. Our government employee retirement fund is fully funded. How's that working out with California?

Florida is a resort playground where people bring their vacation and retirement money - it’s a special case.
Who in the world would want to go there?

Folks leaving California.

Gee, states with tiny populations are doing better financially than states with massive populations. Who would have guessed?

Wyoming and Montana have, what, fifty or sixty people in them? There are probably more people in a square block of Manhattan than the entire state of Wyoming.

Florida, number ONE!

“Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Professor William T Kelley.

ETA: Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. Obama was a Constitutional law professor.

How many other students did he have that went on to be a multi-billionaire?

As you know, Bill Clinton left Oxford early.

Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim’s family declined to pursue the case.

In an interview with Capitol Hill Blue, the retired State Department employee said he believed the story Miss Wellstone, the young English woman who said Clinton raped her in 1969.

“There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma,” he said. “But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape. I filed a report with my superiors and that was the last I heard of it.”

As for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, he was NEVER a Constitutional professor. In fact, he doesn't even believe the Constitution is correctly written. Where are his records and how did he afford such tuitions?

Success without college degrees?

Bill Gates

Richard Branson

John D. Rockefeller dropped out of high school

Henry Ford

Dave Thomas KFC

Pete Cashmore

and the list goes on! Plus, President Donald Trump did earn a degree in business. Appropo, wouldn't you say?

Forum List

Back