Top 10 Fiscally Responsible States are All Republican-Run States

Each year the Mercatus Center at George Washington University ranks each of the 50 states for fiscal responsibility. They base each ranking on cash solvency, budget solvency, long-run solvency, service-level solvency, and trust-fund solvency. The top 10 fiscally responsible states for 2017 were all states with Republican-controlled legislatures: Florida, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Idaho, and Montana.

Out of the top 25 fiscally responsible states, only two have Democrat-controlled legislatures: they are Nevada (#14) and Oregon (#21). Minnesota (#24) has a split legislature (Dems narrowly control the Senate; Repubs solidly control the House) and a Democratic governor. So 22 of the top 25 fiscally responsible states are states with Republican-controlled legislatures.

State Fiscal Rankings
no New York or California? Shocking

Who told you that?? lol

Did you vote for Hillary because you thought she earned her $?

See my post above . Blue states pay more and get less .

I’d be a lot easier to be fiscally responsible if they didn’t have to support red state leeches .
So misguided!

Just stating facts . Notice how y’all have no reply . Other than typical insults .

Is the the conservative MO when you are called out on your bullshit.
Here’s a fact. California is one state and that one state receives 25% of the nations welfare! I highly doubt that blue states are the leeches!
And we, California, support the other red states welfare roles too!
awwwwww, hey thanks for removing that SALT deduction....now you guys can feel even better about paying your fair share

Each year the Mercatus Center at George Washington University ranks each of the 50 states for fiscal responsibility. They base each ranking on cash solvency, budget solvency, long-run solvency, service-level solvency, and trust-fund solvency. The top 10 fiscally responsible states for 2017 were all states with Republican-controlled legislatures: Florida, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Idaho, and Montana.
Gee, states with tiny populations are doing better financially than states with massive populations. Who would have guessed?

Wyoming and Montana have, what, fifty or sixty people in them? There are probably more people in a square block of Manhattan than the entire state of Wyoming.

Out of the top 25 fiscally responsible states, only two have Democrat-controlled legislatures: they are Nevada (#14) and Oregon (#21). Minnesota (#24) has a split legislature (Dems narrowly control the Senate; Repubs solidly control the House) and a Democratic governor. So 22 of the top 25 fiscally responsible states are states with Republican-controlled legislatures.

State Fiscal Rankings
You have no business talking about fiscal responsibility if you don’t care about how Donald and his trash blew up the deficit

That is all
Let us know when he blows through 10 trillion, with nothing to show for it. Like obama did.

Here's the thing. The Democrats are the "pro-government" party and the Republicans are the "anti-government" party. But when it comes down to it, Republicans are more competent at the nuts and bolts of making government work. It's pretty ironic if you think about it.

Of course Republicans are more competent.

Look at the FACTS. the Lying Cocksucker in Chief (obama) was lawyer. His sasquatch wife was a lawyer.

Ubercunt is a lawyer. Her rapist husband is a lawyer.

John Kerry is a lawyer.

ManBearPig is a lawyer, his scrunt Ol' Lady is a lawyer.

Trump went to Wharton, the best Economics School on the Planet. Romney had an MBA from Hawvawd. GW was a Yale Graduate in economics. McCain was naval Officer. Reagan majored in economics and sociology at Eureka

I mean, how can ANY self-respecting Human Being vote for a lousy, stinking, lying, thieving scumbag lawyer?

Simple...... Because the people doing the voting are lying, cheating, thieving scumbags.

There's just no other explanation

State Fiscal Rankings
You have no business talking about fiscal responsibility if you don’t care about how Donald and his trash blew up the deficit

That is all
Let us know when he blows through 10 trillion, with nothing to show for it. Like obama did.
He already has ijit

You just don’t care because it’s your treasonous orange sociopathic loon blowing up the deficit

Last edited:

State Fiscal Rankings

That is all
He already has ijit

You just don’t care because it’s your treasonous orange sociopathic loon blowing up the deficit
Please show us where he has spent over 10 trillion dollars, and not projections.

See my post above . Blue states pay more and get less .

I’d be a lot easier to be fiscally responsible if they didn’t have to support red state leeches .
So misguided!

Just stating facts . Notice how y’all have no reply . Other than typical insults .

Is the the conservative MO when you are called out on your bullshit.
Here’s a fact. California is one state and that one state receives 25% of the nations welfare! I highly doubt that blue states are the leeches!
And we, California, support the other red states welfare roles too!
awwwwww, hey thanks for removing that SALT deduction....now you guys can feel even better about paying your fair share
You should try paying YOUR fair share.

Ohhh a top 10 list of big empty states that have shit schools, rely on feds, and have like no gov services.
States run by democrats who think the federal government (tax payers) should/will bail them out of any trouble they create for themselves.

Those states are the Economic engines of the country and pay all those taxes . It’s easy to be “fiscally responsible” when you are the likes of the Dakotas , Wyoming, Idaho . You have no people or infrastructure. Most of you money comes from natural resources.

We could all be fiscally responsible if we live in a shack .

So you saying we live in a shack?

Gotta love the ignorance of the left

View attachment 207118

Oh FFS! That's the Biltmore house, built by a Vanderbilt from the north who built it because he liked the mountains in Asheville. I've been there many times, so keep pretending this is a normal house in NC...

Gee, states with tiny populations are doing better financially than states with massive populations. Who would have guessed?

Wyoming and Montana have, what, fifty or sixty people in them? There are probably more people in a square block of Manhattan than the entire state of Wyoming.
If it's a numbers game then shouldn't the states with massive populations have far greater productivity and therefore more money? I would think that a well run state would have plenty of jobs available for it's population and have enough housing to make property tax collections lucrative. Sales tax collections should also bring in a lot of revenue. Those additional people should be pulling their weight shouldn't they?

Here's the thing. The Democrats are the "pro-government" party and the Republicans are the "anti-government" party. But when it comes down to it, Republicans are more competent at the nuts and bolts of making government work. It's pretty ironic if you think about it.

Look at the FACTS. the Lying Cocksucker in Chief (obama) was lawyer. His sasquatch wife was a lawyer.

John Kerry is a lawyer.

Trump went to Wharton, the best Economics School on the Planet. Romney had an MBA from Hawvawd. GW was a Yale Graduate in economics. McCain was naval Officer. Reagan majored in economics and sociology at Eureka

I mean, how can ANY self-respecting Human Being vote for a lousy, stinking, lying, thieving scumbag lawyer?

Simple...... Because the people doing the voting are lying, cheating, thieving scumbags.

Most of our 'law makers' are/were lawyers. Law makers are politicians. I'd rather have a person with a background well versed in law than an ignorant, know-nothing real estate developer/trash TV show star, call me crazy if you must.

State Fiscal Rankings

Those conducting the survey are clearly racist.

Ohhh a top 10 list of big empty states that have shit schools, rely on feds, and have like no gov services.
States run by democrats who think the federal government (tax payers) should/will bail them out of any trouble they create for themselves.

Those states are the Economic engines of the country and pay all those taxes . It’s easy to be “fiscally responsible” when you are the likes of the Dakotas , Wyoming, Idaho . You have no people or infrastructure. Most of you money comes from natural resources.

Here is an example of one of your 'economic' engines of the nation..

Detroit..

rmcket5y8csdq63kjvrk.jpg

Detroit_2889.jpg

oohvleq4e4zvxumm9czs.jpg

We could go to every single city in America that is controlled by the Democrats (you remember them, they bring all those government services) who think that high taxes and oppressive government is the answer.

Here’s a list of states that pay the most fed income tax (per capita )

Top ten is all blue states except 2. (And New Hampshire sucks off Mass. )

Bottom ten is a sea of red .

Tax Reform - Which States Pay The Most Federal Taxes

That means what ? More millionaires and billionaires in blue states that skew the stats?

How do they “skew the stats”? You think it’s an accident that they live in blue states ?

Where the fuck in the red States is fucking wall street or the merchatile (spl?) Exchange in Chicago?

So you saying we live in a shack?

Gotta love the ignorance of the left

View attachment 207118

Oh FFS! That's the Biltmore house, built by a Vanderbilt from the north who built it because he liked the mountains in Asheville. I've been there many times, so keep pretending this is a normal house in NC...

If you been down there so many times you would know Timmy is fucking lying. There is million dollar estates on all the lakes..

John Kerry is a lawyer.

Hey, freaking moron, Bill Clinton — Rhodes Scholar — started with. I thing. Self made.

Donald — imbecile who couldn’t get into school without daddy being a rich legacy

Baby Bush — couldn’t get into U Texas but got into rich daddy’s alma mater

Barack Obama’s — top 10% of his Harvard Lae School Class. — started with nothing.

Hillary Clinton —Ivy League and acknowledged by her colleagues to be one of the smartest people they ever worked with.

Donald — called moron by his own professors and his cabinet.

Now be quiet you lying low life imbecile

LMFAO...

Progressives are going to ignore this thread like the plague. Progressives don't recognize the terms Personal Responsibility or Fiscally Responsible.
Repubs control the fed gov and the debt grows!

Timmy --- you ready to learn something here? Taxes to the Feds are based on income. Income is INFLATED beyond belief in those blue lefty havens. So OF COURSE they pay more money, because their salaries are 50% to 100% HIGHER for the same job. But here's your misconception about "shacks". Regardless of whether you make $350K a year in New York as a dentist or $200K in the Dakotas --- the guy in the DAKOTAS is gonna have the better house/land.

True statement. It's called cost of living. Learn it, love it, live it...

Moved from Cali to Tenn. Got 3 times the house/land for 1/2 the price. Got a nationally ranked H.S. public for my kid without the gangs and the leaky roof and the trailer classrooms. Roads are repaved every five year, taxes are 1/4 of what I paid to Cali. My govts are flush with cash and good governance. And it GORGEOUS here. Nature at my doorstep. Like living in a park.

Take your childish nonsense and SHOVE it.

OH !!! Did I tell you I escaped from Cali by thieving near $1Mill home equity from my crappy little Cali tract home? Was waiting for sirens to sneak up behind me and arrest me. Couldn't believe that heist. That money SPENDS much better in Tenn.

Get a clue. Stop being annoying and stupid.

Forum List

Back