Top 10 Fiscally Responsible States are All Republican-Run States

“Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Professor William T Kelley.

ETA: Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. Obama was a Constitutional law professor.

How many other students did he have that went on to be a multi-billionaire?

As you know, Bill Clinton left Oxford early.

Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim’s family declined to pursue the case.

In an interview with Capitol Hill Blue, the retired State Department employee said he believed the story Miss Wellstone, the young English woman who said Clinton raped her in 1969.

“There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma,” he said. “But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape. I filed a report with my superiors and that was the last I heard of it.”

As for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, he was NEVER a Constitutional professor. In fact, he doesn't even believe the Constitution is correctly written. Where are his records and how did he afford such tuitions?

Success without college degrees?

Bill Gates

Richard Branson

John D. Rockefeller dropped out of high school

Henry Ford

Dave Thomas KFC

Pete Cashmore

and the list goes on! Plus, President Donald Trump did earn a degree in business. Appropo, wouldn't you say?

Retard, Obama was the president of Harvard fucking Law Review before he graduted from there and then taught Constitutional law at the University of Chicago.

You can like or not like Obama, but those are facts not subject to interpretation.

Last edited:
“Donald Trump was the dumbest goddamn student I ever had.” Professor William T Kelley.

ETA: Bill Clinton was a Rhodes Scholar. Obama was a Constitutional law professor.

Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim’s family declined to pursue the case.

In an interview with Capitol Hill Blue, the retired State Department employee said he believed the story Miss Wellstone, the young English woman who said Clinton raped her in 1969.

“There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma,” he said. “But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape. I filed a report with my superiors and that was the last I heard of it.”

As for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, he was NEVER a Constitutional professor. In fact, he doesn't even believe the Constitution is correctly written. Where are his records and how did he afford such tuitions?

Bill Gates

Richard Branson

Henry Ford

Dave Thomas KFC

Pete Cashmore

and the list goes on! Plus, President Donald Trump did earn a degree in business. Appropo, wouldn't you say?

Retard, Obama was the president of Harvard fucking Law Review before he graduted from there and then taught Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago.

Those are facts not subject to interpretation and your musings about affordability.
Whether Obama understood the subject matter he was teaching is CERTAINLY up for debate.

...As for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, he was NEVER a Constitutional professor. In fact, he doesn't even believe the Constitution is correctly written. Where are his records and how did he afford such tuitions?...
Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ... the Republicans left a message while you were out: "Please stay off our side, dumba$$."

Never taught Constitutional Law at the university level? Are you for real? Somebody school this poor, ignorant soul... please.

Retard, Obama tought [speaking of teaching, the word you're looking for is TAUGHT] Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago. That’s a fact not subject to interpretation and your musings.

He taught it but he was NOT EVER A PROFESSOR. As you know and know well!

Bill Gates

Richard Branson

Henry Ford

Dave Thomas KFC

Pete Cashmore

Retard, Obama was the president of Harvard fucking Law Review before he graduted from there and then taught Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago.

Those are facts not subject to interpretation and your musings about affordability.
Whether Obama understood the subject matter he was teaching is CERTAINLY up for debate.

:rolleyes: he has an Ivy League degree in the subject and professionally taught it - it’s not up for debate dummy.

Retard, Obama tought [speaking of teaching, the word you're looking for is TAUGHT] Constitutional Law at the University of Chicago. That’s a fact not subject to interpretation and your musings.

He taught it but he was NOT EVER A PROFESSOR. As you know and know well!

Dummy, people who teach classes at universities are called in casual language ...professors.

You got some technical hang up but Obama’s law credentials are beyond reproach.

Each year the Mercatus Center at George Washington University ranks each of the 50 states for fiscal responsibility. They base each ranking on cash solvency, budget solvency, long-run solvency, service-level solvency, and trust-fund solvency. The top 10 fiscally responsible states for 2017 were all states with Republican-controlled legislatures: Florida, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Idaho, and Montana.

Out of the top 25 fiscally responsible states, only two have Democrat-controlled legislatures: they are Nevada (#14) and Oregon (#21). Minnesota (#24) has a split legislature (Dems narrowly control the Senate; Repubs solidly control the House) and a Democratic governor. So 22 of the top 25 fiscally responsible states are states with Republican-controlled legislatures.

State Fiscal Rankings
How is this news?

do you think reality will finally sink in with leftists?

Bill Gates

Richard Branson

Henry Ford

Dave Thomas KFC

Pete Cashmore

:rolleyes: he has an Ivy League degree in the subject and professionally taught it - it’s not up for debate dummy.
Look up the difference between an opinion and a fact. Obama having completed enough coursework to get his diploma doesn't guarantee his correct understanding of the subject. Things like ObamaCare and DACA speak more to his lack of understanding of the Constitution IMO. Word of the day for you..subjective.

Bill Gates

Richard Branson

Henry Ford

Dave Thomas KFC

Pete Cashmore

Look up the difference between an opinion and a fact. Obama having completed enough coursework to get his diploma doesn't guarantee his correct understanding of the subject. Things like ObamaCare and DACA speak more to his lack of understanding of the Constitution IMO. Word of the day for you..subjective.

Whether Obamacare is good or not is irrelevant to whether it's constitutional. It was passed legally and upheld as being constitutional by the supreme court. Fact.

So misguided!

Just stating facts . Notice how y’all have no reply . Other than typical insults .

Is the the conservative MO when you are called out on your bullshit.
Here’s a fact. California is one state and that one state receives 25% of the nations welfare! I highly doubt that blue states are the leeches!
And we, California, support the other red states welfare roles too!
awwwwww, hey thanks for removing that SALT deduction....now you guys can feel even better about paying your fair share
You should try paying YOUR fair share.
I do but I also dont talk about how taxes are too low and we need more, then bitch when it happens

Ohhh a top 10 list of big empty states that have shit schools, rely on feds, and have like no gov services.
States run by democrats who think the federal government (tax payers) should/will bail them out of any trouble they create for themselves.

Those states are the Economic engines of the country and pay all those taxes . It’s easy to be “fiscally responsible” when you are the likes of the Dakotas , Wyoming, Idaho . You have no people or infrastructure. Most of you money comes from natural resources.

We could all be fiscally responsible if we live in a shack .

Yup, that must be why many of those "economic engines" are now trying to sue the Feds.....dumbass.

Yes. Because Trump is using the tax code as a political weapon against states that didn’t vote for him.
Understanding that would require he actually think.

You gotta love a lefty who insists that higher taxes are good, except when it is they who are taxed.

You like high taxes? Then PAY THEM, and leave us alone-)

Bill Gates

Richard Branson

Henry Ford

Dave Thomas KFC

Pete Cashmore

Whether Obamacare is good or not is irrelevant to whether it's constitutional. It was passed legally and upheld as being constitutional by the supreme court. Fact.
Everybody makes mistakes. The Supreme court fucked up. Fact.
We have checks and balances against even the sepreme court. It's called public outrage. You leftist traitors are familiar with this.

Last edited:

Bill Gates

Richard Branson

Henry Ford

Dave Thomas KFC

Pete Cashmore

so was citizens united

but but but that's different, right :lol:

Most of our 'law makers' are/were lawyers. Law makers are politicians. I'd rather have a person with a background well versed in law than an ignorant, know-nothing real estate developer/trash TV show star, call me crazy if you must.

Look, dewd..... Lawyers are tools, nothing more.

I have entered into many contracts and I hired lawyers to write the contracts for me. After which, I reviewed and either approved it or had them re-write it.

They didn't run my business. They didn't make the day-to-day decisions involving my business.

They didn't have a clue on how to run a business.

And they don't have a clue on how to run a Country.

Now, if you want a Country that is little more than a Gulag, lawyers running it makes sense.

If you want a Country that is run like a Prison, if you want a Country that is a Police State, electing lawyers makes sense.

I don't.

I don't vote for lawyers if there's an alternative. If there's no alternative to a lawyer on the ballot, I don't vote.

As to making laws??? A good Representative tells a lawyer what he or she wants and has them write it up. Just like I had my lawyers write up contracts.

Lawyers are a tool; they're employees. Period.

You want a clean environment maybe you should vote for janitors

Bill Gates

Richard Branson

Henry Ford

Dave Thomas KFC

Pete Cashmore

It was upheldas a tax, which goes against the Constitution all tax bills mist orginate in the house, Obama care orginate in the Senate..

The Supremes played political games and wrote a law

It was upheldas a tax, which goes against the Constitution all tax bills mist orginate in the house, Obama care orginate in the Senate..

The truth is.... SCOTUS threw dimocraps a curve ball. They swung and missed.

I was for (and still am) a comprehensive Health Care reform bill that will force people who don't pay squat into any system to pay for their own Health Care. Instead of when 23 year old Johnny Hot Rod wraps his '79 Camaro around a tree and he gets 3 Million dollars of free health care -- Which is cost-shifted onto us.

Like the Swiss HC system. Which is brilliant in its simplicity, BTW.

Instead, dimocraps wrote a stupid, totally stupid, HC Bill that was loaded with garbage.

The only alternative to that HC Bill was a Single Payer Plan and dimocrap scum knew it. Had SCOTUS struck that bill down, we would have a disastrous Single Payer plan like the UK has. Which is the worst in the world.

So while Conservatives bitch and moan about Roberts allowing that bill to stand, he actually (almost certainly consciously) did the Country a HUGE favor.

Now we have a chance for real, and intelligent, HC Reform.

dimocrap FILTH believe in socialism. I believe in paying for your own goddam health care for a freaking change instead of shifting the burden onto the rest of us that actually pay into it.

The Swiss system is Brilliant. It's what we need

The truth is.... SCOTUS threw dimocraps a curve ball. They swung and missed.

I was for (and still am) a comprehensive Health Care reform bill that will force people who don't pay squat into any system to pay for their own Health Care. Instead of when 23 year old Johnny Hot Rod wraps his '79 Camaro around a tree and he gets 3 Million dollars of free health care -- Which is cost-shifted onto us.

Like the Swiss HC system. Which is brilliant in its simplicity, BTW.

Instead, dimocraps wrote a stupid, totally stupid, HC Bill that was loaded with garbage.

The only alternative to that HC Bill was a Single Payer Plan and dimocrap scum knew it. Had SCOTUS struck that bill down, we would have a disastrous Single Payer plan like the UK has. Which is the worst in the world.

So while Conservatives bitch and moan about Roberts allowing that bill to stand, he actually (almost certainly consciously) did the Country a HUGE favor.

Now we have a chance for real, and intelligent, HC Reform.

dimocrap FILTH believe in socialism. I believe in paying for your own goddam health care for a freaking change instead of shifting the burden onto the rest of us that actually pay into it.

The Swiss system is Brilliant. It's what we need

No forcing someone to buy something is fucking wrong, I don't have a say in what a person eats or if they do or don't exercise...so don't force me to pay for it because also I never ever go to the quack...

BTW how come states don't follow South Carolina lead and garnish wages of people who owe hospital bills.???

Forum List

Back