Top 10 Scientific Proofs of God’s Existence

Cold is measured when it goes in the minus. Know you know.
No, its not. This is incredibly ignorant and you keep pushing it.

Cold is simply a label we have attached to things that, essentially, contain so little energy that they would be uncomfortable or dangerous for our existence.

Heat is a measure of energy transfer with energy being the actual unit of 'stuff' that heat represents.

There is no such thing as a unit of cold or a measure of how 'cold' something is. All you can measure is how much energy something contains and how that energy will interact with its environment (heat).

Essentially, space is not cold. It has a temperature, it just happens to be a low one.

Of note, heat exists and can be shown by the myriad of equations outlined in the above link. You will note, however, there is no unit of cold or equation to measure cold. It does not exist. Further, there actually is no possible scenario where heat does not exist. It is everywhere, ALL space has a temperature. It is, quite literally, impossible for zero heat to exist.

You cannot even define cold as a lack of heat considering there is no possible way to have a lack of heat.

No. That's still heat that is being measured. Your reluctance to accept reality is very telling.
It's just 2 ways of seeing things. And no, you're not backed up by science, you believe in the bible.

No, its not. This is incredibly ignorant and you keep pushing it.

Cold is simply a label we have attached to things that, essentially, contain so little energy that they would be uncomfortable or dangerous for our existence.

Heat is a measure of energy transfer with energy being the actual unit of 'stuff' that heat represents.

There is no such thing as a unit of cold or a measure of how 'cold' something is. All you can measure is how much energy something contains and how that energy will interact with its environment (heat).

Essentially, space is not cold. It has a temperature, it just happens to be a low one.

Of note, heat exists and can be shown by the myriad of equations outlined in the above link. You will note, however, there is no unit of cold or equation to measure cold. It does not exist. Further, there actually is no possible scenario where heat does not exist. It is everywhere, ALL space has a temperature. It is, quite literally, impossible for zero heat to exist.

You cannot even define cold as a lack of heat considering there is no possible way to have a lack of heat.
If the thermometer reads -20F outside, I then know how cold it is. Pretty simple concept really.

I sometimes say: it's cold out, I'm going to put on a sweater. Nobody ever said: it's lacking heat outside, I'm going to put a sweater on.
And sometimes people proclaim God bless you when you sneeze, and they say thank God when something good happens or they say it is God's will when something unexpected happens.

BAM! Proof of God.

Or, you know, proof that people use language in ways that do not comport with reality. As you are using the term cold...

It's just 2 ways of seeing things. And no, you're not backed up by science, you believe in the bible.
Not according to science. According to science cold doesn't exist.

You're the one who reads the bible like fundie, bro.

I sometimes say: it's cold out, I'm going to put on a sweater. Nobody ever said: it's lacking heat outside, I'm going to put a sweater on.
Sure I say that too but it doesn't change the reality that cold is the absence of heat.

Forum List

Back