Dec 8, 2021
1- TransFormers: The Movie (1986)
2- The Skulls (2000)
3- A Walk To Remember (2002)

1648940684884.png

Opening night!

*****SMILE*****

:)

It's been decades since I entered a movie theater, but was blessed to be a young teen back in the 70's and the movies that came out back than. We had a theater just about 1 mile from where we lived. I would say the best 3 movies I saw in those days was:

1. Star Wars
2. Papillon
3. American Graffiti

It's been decades since I entered a movie theater, but was blessed to be a young teen back in the 70's and the movies that came out back than. We had a theater just about 1 mile from where we lived. I would say the best 3 movies I saw in those days was:

1. Star Wars
2. Papillon
3. American Graffiti
It's been a long time since I have been inside a movie theater. The last movie I saw in a movie theater was Transformers (2007) from director Michael Bay.

It's reported that Florida is the number one spot for shark attacks. Lucky me LOL
Was there a couple years ago and kept thinking about that when we went snorkeling. I was at one point crossing a deep murky channel and hoping nothing big was below me.
Even a manatee would have freaked me out.

We swim with big ass Muskies here, but they usually avoid swimmers unless they have shiny jewelry on.

Was there a couple years ago and kept thinking about that when we went snorkeling. I was at one point crossing a deep murky channel and hoping nothing big was below me.
Even a manatee would have freaked me out.

We swim with big ass Muskies here, but they usually avoid swimmers unless they have shiny jewelry on.
the longest known fish is the Oar fish, which can be a mile long or looked a mile long when it rose to the surface a couple times on the news a few years ago. that fish is scary as heck too.

the longest known fish is the Oar fish, which can be a mile long or looked a mile long when it rose to the surface a couple times on the news a few years ago. that fish is scary as heck too.
Too many things in the ocean with stingers and pearly whites.

Forum List

Back