Top 30 most dangerous US cities

Republicans would not tolerate the crimes that democrats do

its dems who are allowing open drug use on the streets where addicts leave hundreds of needles lying around to be stepped on

that attracts more addicts - maybe some from red areas where republican party poopers wont let them have any fun

Specifically what would conservatives do to manage crime better?
Two words: Mayor Rudy

I wonder if anyone would ever dare to compare homicide rates with demographics. The higher the percentage of POC's, the higher the rate of violent crimes, perhaps? Inquiring minds want to know.

Of course, one would have to exclude robbing convenience stores for figurative loaves of bread to feed the criminal's family. Which never actually happens, except in the imaginations of dedicated Leftists.

I wonder if anyone would ever dare to compare homicide rates with demographics. The higher the percentage of POC's, the higher the rate of violent crimes, perhaps? Inquiring minds want to know.

Of course, one would have to exclude robbing convenience stores for figurative loaves of bread to feed the criminal's family. Which never actually happens, except in the imaginations of dedicated Leftists.
Good point

the reason dems are in charge of the big cities is because the have non white majorities

crime rates are lower in the surrounding suburbs where the white majorities live that elect republicans

Democrat cesspools of crime

Do you think those giant cities wouldn't have a lot of crime if they were run by conservatives?

They would have less.......they wouldn't keep releasing violent criminals, they wouldn't push "Cash-less" bail, and other dumb policies..........the policies of the democrat party are the cause of 95% of our crime problems in the cities they control.

Here's a tip for the New Year:

When visiting a city, any city, stay out of the 'hood and you'll be alright

Almost all of those cities are in shithole red states pouring over with racism. No surprise there.

Again....they are almost all completely controlled by the democra party, you doofus......
Bullshit. The big cities in blue states are barely represented on that list. Red States suck for cities. Blue state cities have generally lower crime than red state cities.

Republicans would not tolerate the crimes that democrats do

its dems who are allowing open drug use on the streets where addicts leave hundreds of needles lying around to be stepped on

that attracts more addicts - maybe some from red areas where republican party poopers wont let them have any fun

Specifically what would conservatives do to manage crime better?

Example....

California Democrats hate the gun, not the gunman – Orange County Register

Now that Democrats have supermajorities in the California state Legislature, they’ve rolled into Sacramento with a zest for lowering the state’s prison population and have interpreted St. Augustine’s words of wisdom to mean, “Hate the gun, not the gunman.”

I say this because, once they finally took a break from preaching about the benefits of stricter gun control, the state Senate voted to loosen sentencing guidelines for criminals convicted of gun crimes.

Currently, California law requires anyone who uses a gun while committing a felony to have their sentence increased by 10 years or more in prison — on top of the normal criminal penalty. If enacted, Senate Bill 620 would eliminate that mandate.

The bill, which passed on a 22-14 party-line vote, with support only from Democrats, now heads to the state Assembly for consideration.

Republicans and the National Rifle Association have vowed to campaign against it.

Why have Democrats suddenly developed a soft spot for criminals convicted of gun crimes? The bill’s author, state Sen. Steve Bradford, D-Gardena, says that he was motivated to write the bill after a 17-year-old riding in a car involved in a drive-by shooting was sentenced to 25 years in prison, even though he claims that he wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger.

and for all those anti-gunners who want to know where criminals get guns....well...this law lowers the prison time for those who give guns to criminals.....

Why is that?

Prop. 57, for example, very deceptively and fundamentally changed the definition of what constitutes a “non-violent” offense.

supplying a firearm to a gang member,

l
felon obtaining a firearm,

discharging a firearm on school grounds

Almost all of those cities are in shithole red states pouring over with racism. No surprise there.

Again....they are almost all completely controlled by the democra party, you doofus......
Bullshit. The big cities in blue states are barely represented on that list. Red States suck for cities. Blue state cities have generally lower crime than red state cities.

You are insane......the democrat party controlled cities have the worst crime rates.

They would have less.......they wouldn't keep releasing violent criminals, they wouldn't push "Cash-less" bail, and other dumb policies..........the policies of the democrat party are the cause of 95% of our crime problems in the cities they control.

If cashless bail is dumb then I think any bail is dumb. It's just one more way for people with money to benefit unfairly.

So St. Louis is more dangerous than Philly??? and I noticed I didnt see Boston or Hartford on the list so maybe I should move back to New England

So St. Louis is more dangerous than Philly??? and I noticed I didnt see Boston or Hartford on the list so maybe I should move back to New England
Boston appears to be one of the few SAFE leftist cities

Pennsylvania has 5-6 on the list !
Philly
Pitts
Harrison
Stroutberg
Chester

Superb list !! Never knew Dayton and Savannah were so high in murders

Bulletmoore and Taint Louis take the gold
West palm beach, fl 762 violent crimes per 100,000.

The average is 366.

Pompano beach fl?

Corpus Christi tx?

Rochester and Syracuse ny? I never knew.

Places in tx, ca, no, sc, oh, ct, in, ma, mn, louisiana, il, lots of places in Ohio. Ok, lots of places in tx, tn, ka, Alaska, wi, Arkansas, missouri, missouri, Detroit Has 1965 violent crimes per 100,000 residents

So clearly red states have high crime cities too.

Superb list !! Never knew Dayton and Savannah were so high in murders

Bulletmoore and Taint Louis take the gold
West palm beach, fl 762 violent crimes per 100,000.

The average is 366.

Pompano beach fl?

Corpus Christi tx?

Rochester and Syracuse ny? I never knew.

Places in tx, ca, no, sc, oh, ct, in, ma, mn, louisiana, il, lots of places in Ohio. Ok, lots of places in tx, tn, ka, Alaska, wi, Arkansas, missouri, missouri, Detroit Has 1965 violent crimes per 100,000 residents

So clearly red states have high crime cities too.
It’s all because of one single ethnic Group and we both know it

Forum List

Back