Top 30 most dangerous US cities

Superb list !! Never knew Dayton and Savannah were so high in murders

Bulletmoore and Taint Louis take the gold
West palm beach, fl 762 violent crimes per 100,000.

The average is 366.

Pompano beach fl?

Corpus Christi tx?

Rochester and Syracuse ny? I never knew.

Places in tx, ca, no, sc, oh, ct, in, ma, mn, louisiana, il, lots of places in Ohio. Ok, lots of places in tx, tn, ka, Alaska, wi, Arkansas, missouri, missouri, Detroit Has 1965 violent crimes per 100,000 residents

So clearly red states have high crime cities too.
It’s all because of one single ethnic Group and we both know it
I'm sick of black people here saying our white communities are just as violent. When the average in America is 366 per 100,000 and Detroit is 1965 per 100,000 that means our white neighborhoods are lower than 366. Black communities are bring that average number up.

I want to hear how IM2 or asphesias explain this away.

Republicans would not tolerate the crimes that democrats do

its dems who are allowing open drug use on the streets where addicts leave hundreds of needles lying around to be stepped on

that attracts more addicts - maybe some from red areas where republican party poopers wont let them have any fun

Specifically what would conservatives do to manage crime better?

Lock criminals up, harsher sentencing, stop and frisk. They make tougher for criminals to operate and have stronger deterrents to criminal behavior.

Do you think those giant cities wouldn't have a lot of crime if they were run by conservatives?
They would have less crime

I agree by byproduct of republicans being tougher on crime. The democrats tolerate criminals more.
Yea but when conservatives cut off the foodstamps and kids went hungry crime would go up.

Or maybe they get jobs like they did when Trump cut food stamps

its dems who are allowing open drug use on the streets where addicts leave hundreds of needles lying around to be stepped on

that attracts more addicts - maybe some from red areas where republican party poopers wont let them have any fun

Lock criminals up, harsher sentencing, stop and frisk. They make tougher for criminals to operate and have stronger deterrents to criminal behavior.
You’re ok with a cop stopping and frisking you? No you are not. Not if you’re a republican conservative.

Do you think those giant cities wouldn't have a lot of crime if they were run by conservatives?

I agree by byproduct of republicans being tougher on crime. The democrats tolerate criminals more.
Yea but when conservatives cut off the foodstamps and kids went hungry crime would go up.

I do like the change. Now my friends who get foodstamps go someplace and they are given staple foods. They aren’t given $200 a month credit card where they can buy whatever they want.

You’re ok with a cop stopping and frisking you? No you are not. Not if you’re a republican conservative.

I’ve always been in favor of stop and frisk. Rudy put NYC on the right track with that. You can’t argue with results.

There needs to be economic opportunities in their neighborhoods. Would conservatives do that? Because in the past conservatives left and took the jobs with them when blacks moved in.

Wouldnt you rather put jobs in their communities rather than force them to move to your neighborhood?

I’ve always been in favor of stop and frisk. Rudy put NYC on the right track with that. You can’t argue with results.
Trump criticized Bloomberg for stop and frisk.

Now to say crime is a function of democrats I think is going too far, but I believe it’s accurate that democrats do less to prevent and punish crime than republicans

Trump criticized Bloomberg for stop and frisk.

Trump is an idiot who bases his positions according to self interest

Wait. Someone earlier said they don’t want to have to blow in a breathalyzer to start their car. Because, “they don’t drink and drive”

But doing this would solve our drunk driving problem. Can’t argue with results.

Wait. Someone earlier said they don’t want to have to blow in a breathalyzer to start their car. Because, “they don’t drink and drive”

But doing this would solve our drunk driving problem. Can’t argue with results.

I actually think there’s merit to that idea

Martybegan probably disagrees with you

Martybegan probably disagrees with you

sometimes me and him disagree, but he always makes sound arguments

Democrats are going in the opposit direction.

meaning less punishment which encourages more crime

Forum List

Back