Top 423 companies non wokesters should avoid because of their political bias and disdain for half of their customers

IN YOUR OPINION, that's what you can't seem to comprehend, it's how you look/feel about it, not me. :dunno:

It is what the facts are. You even admitted that you are doing the same thing the left is in regards to these companies.

The examples of you all being the same are too many to count

So are we ever going to learn what criteria put these companies on the list or is this just another spam thread?

You even admitted that you are doing the same thing the left is in regards to these companies.
I did? I'm pretty sure I just said that some have adopted the same tactics, using the companies that are woke to help hurt them, i.e. the same concept that the left employs in destroying the contitution, they use their freedoms, the very thing that gives them those freedoms, to attack it. You simply insist that the 2 sides are identical in every way, that's your opinion, they are not. That's like making a stand that there is no 'right or wrong'. That's like the old adage that one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter, and that's not true in most cases, in most cases there is a clear line between right and wrong.

only way we can make the biggest mark is to starve these places, like starving bacterium

killing the host of the virus

Good luck keeping up.

Forum List

Back