Top 8% Own 85%

Hey your whole defense of why they settled depends on your ridiculous claim it would have been more expensive to go to court. Since they all have lawyers on payroll let's hear why it was cheaper to settle.

You don't know how law suits work do you?

The plaintiffs ( the people suing) do not pay their lawyers their lawyers keep one third of the settlement

So the question again is why did they settle for a paltry couple grand each?

So I guess you have nothing to defend your ridiculous claim?

Why won't you answer my question?
Waiting for you to answer mine. Yours is not relevant btw. Now please explain why it was cheaper to settle for hundreds of millions.

You still don't get it do you

I told you why the companies being sued settled you have yet to tell me why the people suing settled for such a paltry amount since they didn't have any lawyer fees to pay.

You made a ridiculous claim of why. I'm waiting on any proof of your claim.

Is it a paltry amount for this kind of case? Prove it. It was hundreds of millions of dollars.

Brain, you and I own tech companies. Over lunch we decided we won't recruit each other's employees by offering them higher wages. We can get all our other tech company buddies to do the same.

But we are not colluding. And we are not working to constrain wages.

We just practicing good ole honest American capitalism.
Aka; screw the worker.

Oh and that law suit we settled? We weren't guilty of anything other than getting caught. That's why we settled. We are innocent I tell ya. Innocent.

LMAO

Brain, you and I own tech companies. Over lunch we decided we won't recruit each other's employees by offering them higher wages. We can get all our other tech company buddies to do the same.

Aka; screw the worker.

Oh and that law suit we settled? We weren't guilty of anything other than getting caught. That's why we settled. We are innocent I tell ya. Innocent.

LMAO

It is amazing this idiot will defend crony capitalism. Hilarious how bad his defense is though. What a moron.

I told you why the companies being sued settled you have yet to tell me why the people suing settled for such a paltry amount since they didn't have any lawyer fees to pay.

Fuck let me explain it to you.
The attorneys went back to the clients and said; this is it. Best we can get. Settle.

And they settled.

Why in the fuck couldn't you figure that out?

You don't know how law suits work do you?

The plaintiffs ( the people suing) do not pay their lawyers their lawyers keep one third of the settlement

So the question again is why did they settle for a paltry couple grand each?

Waiting for you to answer mine. Yours is not relevant btw. Now please explain why it was cheaper to settle for hundreds of millions.

Is it a paltry amount for this kind of case? Prove it. It was hundreds of millions of dollars.

Hey did you do any research on this at all?

the pay outs were something like 2 - 6 grand and there were 64000 named plaintiffs so do the math

The plaintiffs' lawyers raked in over 100 million and they got a few grand each

So tell me how hurt were these employees if they were willing to settle for a couple grand each?

And why did they settle instead of forcing a trial?

Now I gave you a reason why the companies being sued settled and it is a very simple reason but you have yet to tell my why the people suing settled for a few grand each instead of going for the big money

Aka; screw the worker.

LMAO

That's funny you 2 owning businesses

The attorneys went back to the clients and said; this is it. Best we can get. Settle.

And they settled.

They don't know if it was the best they could get since the case never saw a courtroom
So all these butthurt whiners basically admitted they weren't really financially hurt by the companies they sued

the pay outs were something like 2 - 6 grand and there were 64000 named plaintiffs so do the math

So tell me how hurt were these employees if they were willing to settle for a couple grand each?

Now I gave you a reason why the companies being sued settled and it is a very simple reason but you have yet to tell my why the people suing settled for a few grand each instead of going for the big money
You are babbling again. Waiting for anything that resembles proof of any of your claims.

You are babbling again. Waiting for anything that resembles proof of any of your claims.

Remind what claim that was and why don't you answer my question

And they settled.

They don't know if it was the best they could get since the case never saw a courtroom
So all these butthurt whiners basically admitted they weren't really financially hurt by the companies they sued

Hundreds of millions of dollars.

I think all of your claims really. You have proven you are an idiot though. Good job.

And they settled.

Yeah the lawyer got over a hundred million and the people suing got a few grand each

and you can't seem to understand that 300 mill split over 4 companies worth tens of billions is not even a drop of piss in the ocean

You feeling a little jealous there? It's none of your business what those attorneys made.

Isn't that your mantra? Sure it is. You be all over this site claiming its no one's business what someone is paid.

But this bothers you eh? You've mentioned it a couple times. What's up? Jealous?

I think all of your claims really. You have proven you are an idiot though. Good job.

So you can't even pick one you're just using that to dodge answering my question

You feeling a little jealous there? It's none of your business what those attorneys made.

Isn't that your mantra? Sure it is. You be all over this site claiming its no one's business what someone is paid.

But this bothers you eh? You've mentioned it a couple times. What's up? Jealous?

Wow you're a moron

The plaintiffs in this suit got nothing but a couple grand each and you think that's some kind of win?

By accepting such a paltry amount they are saying that all the alleged collusion cost them was a couple grand spread out over several years

yeah they really got hurt

And they settled.

Yeah the lawyer got over a hundred million and the people suing got a few grand each

and you can't seem to understand that 300 mill split over 4 companies worth tens of billions is not even a drop of piss in the ocean

And you can't explain how hundreds of millions was cheaper than going to court and avoiding the bad press. I'm waiting.

Forum List

Back