Top Democrat Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) says they knew their policies would cause massive inflation

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Of course they did.

Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of supply and demand knew it. This is not a good thing. Its disgusting.

BTWM See how this story is SOURCED AND QUOTED?

Not “someone familiar with how Dems think”

“Well, let me make it very clear. All of us are concerned about these rising costs, and all of us knew this would be the case when we put in place this recovery program. Any time you put more money into the economy, prices tend to rise,” Clyburn, the House majority whip, admitted.

1666361876537.jpeg

Last edited:
We have known it for years but yet both parties took us down that road.

Inflation skyrocketed the moment Biden took office.

Of course it was by design. This White House and Congress has no interest in America thriving.

I would like to repeat.

See how this is a DIRECT QUOTE from a SPECIFIC PERSON (Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.)

That is what a journalist does.

Someone who publishes “someone who overheard some guy at a coffee shop“ is an activist.

You cultists want to call Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.) a White Supremacist Trumptard?

Link your posts where you bashed the “Inflation reduction act”.
I didnt see them. I am not saying they do not exist. I am saying I didnt see them.

"Both parties" are just a Kabuki prop to keep us distracted & divided.
What we have is a UNiparty that is all onboard for the reset & willing to break all the eggs necessary to make the NWO omelette.

About 99% of the Dems & 90+% of the GOP are all working towards these plans.
Inflation & fear are main paths to install the neo-Feudal system where the elites own it all & the rest of us live on a UBI-type welfare at the mercy of globalists

milton-inflation.jpg

Of course they did.

Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of supply and demand knew it. This is not a good thing. Its disgusting.

“Well, let me make it very clear. All of us are concerned about these rising costs, and all of us knew this would be the case when we put in place this recovery program. Any time you put more money into the economy, prices tend to rise,” Clyburn, the House majority whip, admitted.

View attachment 713454
I find it encouraging that not all Democrats are lunatics.

"Both parties" are just a Kabuki prop to keep us distracted & divided.
What we have is a UNiparty that is all onboard for the reset & willing to break all the eggs necessary to make the NWO omelette.

About 99% of the Dems & 90+% of the GOP are all working towards these plans.
Inflation & fear are main paths to install the neo-Feudal system where the elites own it all & the rest of us live on a UBI-type welfare at the mercy of globalists

View attachment 713459

God Bless you, I am so over the cop out by the pseudo intellectuals.

Every issue they just parrot….both parties are bad.

Thats their full contribution. Really, it is no contribution.

I cannot state this strongly enough.

See how compelling the story is when you have a NAMED PERSON AND A SPECIFIC QUOTE.

This black man said the quiet part out loud, though.

What move does the cult make? They have to call him a lying Trumptard, correct?

Last edited:
So this asshole voted for hyperinflation.

How is that not lunacy?

WHY DIDNT HE VOTE AGAINST THE BILL?
What I meant is that he is, at least, admitting that their policies would lead to inflation as opposed to other Dems who look you straight in the eye and try to blow smoke up your ass by telling you that they won't.

What I meant is that he is, at least, admitting that their policies would lead to inflation as opposed to other Dems who look you straight in the eye and try to blow smoke up your ass by telling you that they won't.

I know, man. Busting balls a bit.

I love that he admitted it 18 days from the election.

This needs to be spread.

JAMES CLYBURN SAID THE DEMS KNEW THEIR BILLS COULD CAUSE MASSIVE INFLATION.

They want us to suffer.

Cult, why do you want to suffer?

Of course they did.

View attachment 713454

Clyburn is a useless POS, & that is putting it kindly.

Though I never use this term, for Ckyburn I will make an exception - Clyurn is a self-serving, low-life 'House Negro' that has always kissed the ass of the old, white, elitist, racist Democrats, especially Pelosi's.

The last time the Dems lost the House - because of Pelosi - Clyburn was the #2 Dem in the Hose. Pelosi lost her Speaker position and was scheduled to drop below Clyburn. So Pelosi, Schumer, etc... pressured Clyburn to surrender his #2 position so Pemosi could remain the top Dem in the House. In turn,they created a new non-existent position title for him.

I wonder if Pelosi loses the House again if Clyburn will bow to his white Massahs again and surrender his position ... AGAIN ... or if he will tell the racist, old, white, elitist bitch to move to the back.
- Of course he won't.

Clyburn is a useless POS, & that is putting it kindly.

Though I never use this term, for Ckyburn I will make an exception - Clyurn is a self-serving, low-life 'House Negro' that has always kissed the ass of the old, white, elitist, racist Democrats, especially Pelosi's.

The last time the Dems lost the House - because of Pelosi - Clyburn was the #2 Dem in the Hose. Pelosi lost her Speaker position and was scheduled to drop below Clyburn. So Pelosi, Schumer, etc... pressured Clyburn to surrender his #2 position so Pemosi could remain the top Dem in the House. In turn,they created a new non-existent position title for him.

I wonder if Pelosi loses the House again if Clyburn will bow to his white Massahs again and surrender his position ... AGAIN ... or if he will tell the racist, old, white, elitist bitch to move to the back.
- Of course he won't.

I am just glad he said this.

We all know its true, but now we have a name and a quote.

He should have voted against the bills, though.

I am just glad he said this.

We all know its true, but now we have a name and a quote.

He should have voted against the bills, though.

This type of honesty is a 1st for him. Perhaps he is warming up to the truth because blacks are running from the Democrat Party, & he is trying to protect himself.

Cult, you cannot hide from this.

A leading black Dem said what WE have all been saying….and YOU blamed Trump.

Clyburn said they knew.

Go ahead….bash him. Show black people who you really are. Show your racism.

Forum List

Back