TOP FIVE questions that Trump will be asked at the debates

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If he decides to show up (he hasn't yet agreed), Trump will surely be asked the following 5 questions:

1. Where are your Tax returns

2. Where are your health records

3.Did you bribe Pam Bondi

4. Why this unrequited love of the dictator Putin

5.Are you rejecting your "birther" movement of a few years ago

When was Trump expressing his love for Putin? It's just another desperate political spin from you, liberals. Sometimes I (a foreigner!) wonder if you liberals know your own English language.

Trump said he would negotiate with Putin. What's wrong about the word "to negotiate"?

Also Trump said he would fight ISIS with Putin. What's wrong with fighting ISIS together?

Hillary and her bosses are scared of Trump. Trump wants to make America great again and Hillary will make ISIS great again. Feel the difference. I swear, liberals are just a bunch of brainwashed idiots, they can't even differ sh*t from shinola.

upload_2016-9-9_11-35-49-png.88836

And let's not forget: American astronauts keep using Russian spaceships to get to the International Space Station and back under Obama presidency. How about that?

Last edited:
If he decides to show up (he hasn't yet agreed), Trump will surely be asked the following 5 questions:

So nothing on the economy, illegal immigration, spending, deficit, ISIS and stopping Islam, trade agreements, healthcare reforms, education reforms etc.

Nope the limp dick liberal are only interested in fluff comments that don't matter. No wonder 90% of liberal get their news from a fake news broadcast - Daily Show!

When was Trump expressing his love for Putin? It's just another desperate political spin from you, liberals. Sometimes I (a foreigner!) wonder if you liberals know your own English language.

Trump said he would negotiate with Putin. What's wrong about the word "to negotiate"?

Also Trump said he would fight ISIS with Putin. What's wrong with fighting ISIS together?

Hillary and her bosses are scared of Trump. Trump wants to make America great again and Hillary will make ISIS great again. Feel the difference. I swear, liberals are just a bunch of brainwashed idiots, they can't even differ sh*t from shinola.

And let's not forget: American astronauts keep using Russian spaceships to get to the International Space Station and back under Obama presidency. How about that?
The leftist talking points about Trump's love of Putin, is designed to deceive your average left wing American. Apparently is works.

The left elite must laugh heartily at how easy it is to dupe some Americans.

The leftist talking points about Trump's love of Putin, is designed to deceive your average left wing American. Apparently is works.

I just told another loon on another thread democrats need to have their "elites" spoon feed them the narrative and talking points. It's because they are weak and unable to think on their own

---------------------------------------------------- probably will be asked but in good fashion these little 'fluff' type question will be brushed off by the Trump . As far as admiring Putin . i don't think that he admires as he is just stating the truth that Putin is a Russian Patriot and Putin is a good leader for Russia Nat .

How about asking Hillary about her accomplishments as well? This is how she answered a question about her accomplishments. And if after reading this somebody still thinks she has any accomplishments, he's even too stupid to vote.

upload_2016-9-10_10-10-33.png

I just told another loon on another thread democrats need to have their "elites" spoon feed them the narrative and talking points. It's because they are weak and unable to think on their own
It is amazing how many left wing posters can regurgitate left wing talking points from the left media and DNC verbatim.

It is as if they already live in Orwell's 1984.

So nothing on the economy, illegal immigration, spending, deficit, ISIS and stopping Islam, trade agreements, healthcare reforms, education reforms etc.

Actually, YES......Trump will answer ALL of the above with his customary,

"I'll take care of it...Trust me...I'm the best businessman that ever lived, don't believe me?? If you don't believe me, then just ask me!!)

Last edited:

It is amazing how many left wing posters can regurgitate left wing talking points from the left media and DNC verbatim.

It is as if they already live in Orwell's 1984.

They are weak.

That's called word salad, she said nothing but it sounded liked she did. Of course her faithful swooned over it and that further exposes how utterly stupid a Cankle's supporter is
Left wingers are told that Obama and Hillary are the smartest two people in the world.

Of course, they are also told that every R nominee for POTUS is dumb as a box of rocks.

The dutifully believe both points.

When was Trump expressing his love for Putin? It's just another desperate political spin from you, liberals

Well, YOU decipher whether its true "love" or just a passing attraction...Here's exactly what Trump said:

'If [Putin] says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him.' ...

Of course, they are also told that every R nominee for POTUS is dumb as a box of rocks.

Actually, NO.........Kasich was you retards best choice, and you mocked him instead.

So, right wingers, "NO, pay fro play" with Bimbo Bondi???

When was Trump expressing his love for Putin? It's just another desperate political spin from you, liberals

Well, YOU decipher whether its true "love" or just a passing attraction...Here's exactly what Trump said:

'If [Putin] says great things about me, I'm going to say great things about him.' ...
When did the left start hating Russia and Putin? When did the left become so warlike and so part of the 1% establishment?

Do you NOT know that Big Ears and Cankles were spouting off how wonderful things were with Russia, just a few short years ago? Is your memory really short? Do you have dementia?

Forum List

Back