Top gun rights advocates democrats pushing most extreme gun control in decades

No I work hard to protect the rights of people who have done nothing wrong where you want to blame people for crimes they don't commit
You are infringing on the right to life.

No I'm not.

I haven't killed anyone.

You don't seem to understand that do you?
But you make it easy for killers to get weapons for mass killing. Infringing on the right to life.
No I don't.

I don't sell guns.

Every gun I bought was subject to a background check.

I am not responsible for the actions of others

I really can't dumb it down any more than that for you
But you support the right to have mass killing weapons legal. You are arming killers.

A semiautomatic rifle is just a semiautomatic rifle

Millions of people own them and will never kill anyone with them

I am not responsible for what a fraction of a fraction or a percent of people do

Do you have a car?

If you do then you are making it easier for people to drive drunk and kill other people therefore you are infringing on their right to life or is it your position that you are not responsible for those people that drive drunk?

No I'm not.

I haven't killed anyone.

But you make it easy for killers to get weapons for mass killing. Infringing on the right to life.
No I don't.

I don't sell guns.

But you support the right to have mass killing weapons legal. You are arming killers.

I am not responsible for what a fraction of a fraction or a percent of people do

Do you have a car?

If you do then you are making it easier for people to drive drunk and kill other people therefore you are infringing on their right to life or is it your position that you are not responsible for those people that drive drunk?
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem. You are arming killers.

No I work hard to protect the rights of people who have done nothing wrong where you want to blame people for crimes they don't commit

No I'm not.

I haven't killed anyone.

No I don't.

I don't sell guns.

10440207_179887345709783_3435848961225109113_n.jpg

The midterm elections were far from a blue wave. But for gun control proponents, it is enough for them to cash-in, and potentially pass the most extreme gun control in decades.
EXCLUSIVE: Top Gun Rights Advocates: Democrats Pushing Most Extreme Gun Control In Decades - Big League Politics

The globalist are making their big push, taking the guns oh it won't be the way the democratic sheeple idiots think where they go door to door etc, no you see morons it's done in a way you idiots can't comprehend it's way past your education levels. Sadly you can't fix stupid when you put the information tools in front of morons.

News flash c.... Americans are about to give up their gun rights stupid fks.

That's it? That's your argument? Danged. I thought you could do better. I know of at least 3 other gun crazies in here that could have taken up at least 2 pages all by themselves. You need to ask yourself this. This Common Sense Gun Regulation and Public Health and Safety the most important issue in the most recent election? It's not even in the top 10 these days. Or at least shouldn't be.
Banning semi-automatics because they look a certain way is not common sense.

No I'm not.

I haven't killed anyone.

No I don't.

I don't sell guns.

10440207_179887345709783_3435848961225109113_n.jpg
Because countries with strong gun control don’t have this problem...

The midterm elections were far from a blue wave. But for gun control proponents, it is enough for them to cash-in, and potentially pass the most extreme gun control in decades.
EXCLUSIVE: Top Gun Rights Advocates: Democrats Pushing Most Extreme Gun Control In Decades - Big League Politics

The globalist are making their big push, taking the guns oh it won't be the way the democratic sheeple idiots think where they go door to door etc, no you see morons it's done in a way you idiots can't comprehend it's way past your education levels. Sadly you can't fix stupid when you put the information tools in front of morons.

That's it? That's your argument? Danged. I thought you could do better. I know of at least 3 other gun crazies in here that could have taken up at least 2 pages all by themselves. You need to ask yourself this. This Common Sense Gun Regulation and Public Health and Safety the most important issue in the most recent election? It's not even in the top 10 these days. Or at least shouldn't be.
Banning semi-automatics because they look a certain way is not common sense.
You ban them because they kill lots of people really fast...

Lets hope so. Mass shootings are happening all the time. Law enforcement are shooting people and getting shot regularly. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. Our laws are so weak angry kids get guns and become mass killers.
...in gun-free zones where no one can defend themselves.

Lets hope so. Mass shootings are happening all the time. Law enforcement are shooting people and getting shot regularly. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. Our laws are so weak angry kids get guns and become mass killers.
...in gun-free zones where no one can defend themselves.
The killer never gets the gun in the zone, the failure is outside the zone. And even when people are armed many die.

No I'm not.

I haven't killed anyone.

No I don't.

I don't sell guns.

Do you have a car?

Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem. You are arming killers.

Then move.

Mass killings account for 1% of all murders so even if you could stop them and you can't you wouldn't even put a dent in the murder rate

Mass killers are more a result of the decay of our society than it is about guns.

No I don't.

I don't sell guns.

Do you have a car?

Then move.

Mass killings account for 1% of all murders so even if you could stop them and you can't you wouldn't even put a dent in the murder rate

Mass killers are more a result of the decay of our society than it is about guns.
Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. There is a big dent to be made.

You ban them because they kill lots of people really fast...
Or, get rid of gun-free zones and any would-be mass killer at least has bullets flying in the opposite direction.
And many still die. You see the security guy recently killed by police?
People die every day
Yes and they shouldn’t. Children shouldn’t have access to guns. Law enforcement shouldn’t be shot and killed weekly. There is an answer to these problems.

You just have to understand you can't save them all but you can keep the body count down.

I believe they might make such a move. But, they'll be surprised at the backlash.

You mean the imaginary backlash to the imaginary loss of gun rights? Dang, you two should write a book.
Meanwhile all the deaths are real.

Without going into the tired old saying of "More Guns" what do YOU think is the best solution to prevent these murders?

When you aren't educated enough to comprehend what losing the 2nd amendment means then you are part of this nations' problem

Once again you are placing way too much emphasis on the 2nd. It's there to remove the power of the Feds, nothing more. It's the States, Counties and Municipalities that are the ones that make the usual Gun Regulation and even ban certain guns by name. So stop with the 2nd crap. It shows that you have no idea who actually makes the laws. Get involved at your State Level if you want to make changes to the law.

And I am not responsible for any of them therefore none of my rights need to be curbed
We need to stop the killing, regardless of what selfish children like you think.

Right and taking guns away from people who don't kill won't stop one single killing
Every killer with a gun didn’t kill people till he did. We don’t need to take all guns. The Swiss have lots of guns, they just have much stronger laws.

So 100000 women were raped last year and every rapist wasn't a rapist until he was so maybe we should put you on a sex offenders list

Your "logic" fails

Using the Swiss. The Swiss only issues those rifles to it's Military. When they finish their Military Obligation, they go into reserve status and must keep and maintain that one weapon. If they don't serve or haven't served in the Military or were separated with an other than Honorable Condition, they can only possess certain hunting Rifles and Shotguns that were predetermined. Some of their citizens are barred from owning ANY firearms. So you see, the Swiss are actually more strict than we are here.

If some lazy , losers bothered to research and look at all the countries who have no guns one would be amazed at how many are still murdered, and how many die because they can't defend themselves.

When you are really stupid you think CRIMINALS FOLLOW GUN LAWS..........

You forget how close to the Mexican border the US sits in order to run guns you idiots.

You forget how a nation with no weapons is a victim .

33191122_582052512159929_792793139696893952_n.jpg

And where does the Mexican Criminal get his guns? From the United States. You seem to leave that part out.

And I am not responsible for any of them therefore none of my rights need to be curbed
We need to stop the killing, regardless of what selfish children like you think.

Right and taking guns away from people who don't kill won't stop one single killing
Take away enough of them and it just might. Only one way to find out.

As long as you're OK with your rights being taken away for a crime someone else committed.

Mothers kill their children
You are a woman
I assume you had children

by your logic if we take all kids way from their mothers we will stop mothers from killing their children

STRAWMAN ALERT!!!!!!

Forum List

Back