Top gun rights advocates democrats pushing most extreme gun control in decades

No I don't.

I don't sell guns.

Every gun I bought was subject to a background check.

I am not responsible for the actions of others

I really can't dumb it down any more than that for you
But you support the right to have mass killing weapons legal. You are arming killers.

A semiautomatic rifle is just a semiautomatic rifle

Millions of people own them and will never kill anyone with them

I am not responsible for what a fraction of a fraction or a percent of people do

Do you have a car?

If you do then you are making it easier for people to drive drunk and kill other people therefore you are infringing on their right to life or is it your position that you are not responsible for those people that drive drunk?
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem. You are arming killers.

Then move.

Mass killings account for 1% of all murders so even if you could stop them and you can't you wouldn't even put a dent in the murder rate

Mass killers are more a result of the decay of our society than it is about guns.
Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. There is a big dent to be made.

MAss killings account for 1% of all murders

And our homicide rate is not driven by guns it is driven by the cancer we have allowed to spread in our inner cities

And I am not responsible for any of them therefore none of my rights need to be curbed
We need to stop the killing, regardless of what selfish children like you think.

Right and taking guns away from people who don't kill won't stop one single killing
Take away enough of them and it just might. Only one way to find out.

As long as you're OK with your rights being taken away for a crime someone else committed.

Mothers kill their children
You are a woman
I assume you had children

by your logic if we take all kids way from their mothers we will stop mothers from killing their children

STRAWMAN ALERT!!!!!!

Not at all.

I am merely using their flawed logic as an example.

The everyone is a murderer in waiting argument is as bad as any argument gets but you people love to use it when it comes to gun owners

And I am not responsible for any of them therefore none of my rights need to be curbed
We need to stop the killing, regardless of what selfish children like you think.

Right and taking guns away from people who don't kill won't stop one single killing
Every killer with a gun didn’t kill people till he did. We don’t need to take all guns. The Swiss have lots of guns, they just have much stronger laws.

So 100000 women were raped last year and every rapist wasn't a rapist until he was so maybe we should put you on a sex offenders list

Your "logic" fails

Using the Swiss. The Swiss only issues those rifles to it's Military. When they finish their Military Obligation, they go into reserve status and must keep and maintain that one weapon. If they don't serve or haven't served in the Military or were separated with an other than Honorable Condition, they can only possess certain hunting Rifles and Shotguns that were predetermined. Some of their citizens are barred from owning ANY firearms. So you see, the Swiss are actually more strict than we are here.
IDGAF about the Swiss.

I'm not Swiss
I do not want to be Swiss

Of you want to be Swiss then move you feeble old ass to Switzerland.

I have no problem with violent felons being denied gun ownership.

I am not a violent felon and there is absolutely no reason for you or anyone else to tell me what I can and can't own

You ban them because they kill lots of people really fast...
Or, get rid of gun-free zones and any would-be mass killer at least has bullets flying in the opposite direction.
And many still die. You see the security guy recently killed by police?
People die every day
Yes and they shouldn’t. Children shouldn’t have access to guns. Law enforcement shouldn’t be shot and killed weekly. There is an answer to these problems.

It's not taking guns away from people who do not kill people

Democrats want to make sure that the Mexican cartels are well armed and their victims cannot fight back.

But you support the right to have mass killing weapons legal. You are arming killers.

I am not responsible for what a fraction of a fraction or a percent of people do

Do you have a car?

If you do then you are making it easier for people to drive drunk and kill other people therefore you are infringing on their right to life or is it your position that you are not responsible for those people that drive drunk?
Countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem. You are arming killers.

Then move.

Mass killings account for 1% of all murders so even if you could stop them and you can't you wouldn't even put a dent in the murder rate

Mass killers are more a result of the decay of our society than it is about guns.
Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. There is a big dent to be made.

And our homicide rate is not driven by guns it is driven by the cancer we have allowed to spread in our inner cities
Other countries have the cancer without the death. Too many guns.

Every killer with a gun didn’t kill people till he did. We don’t need to take all guns. The Swiss have lots of guns, they just have much stronger laws.

So 100000 women were raped last year and every rapist wasn't a rapist until he was so maybe we should put you on a sex offenders list

Your "logic" fails

Using the Swiss. The Swiss only issues those rifles to it's Military. When they finish their Military Obligation, they go into reserve status and must keep and maintain that one weapon. If they don't serve or haven't served in the Military or were separated with an other than Honorable Condition, they can only possess certain hunting Rifles and Shotguns that were predetermined. Some of their citizens are barred from owning ANY firearms. So you see, the Swiss are actually more strict than we are here.
IDGAF about the Swiss.

I'm not Swiss
I do not want to be Swiss

Of you want to be Swiss then move you feeble old ass to Switzerland.

I have no problem with violent felons being denied gun ownership.

I am not a violent felon and there is absolutely no reason for you or anyone else to tell me what I can and can't own
So the Swiss have lots of guns and low homicide. You obviously prefer lots of homicides.

Do you have a car?

Then move.

You back to this crap again. Denver used to be the cop murder capital of the World. It also, per capita, was ranked with Chicago and Detroit. It currently hhas 1/7th the rate. It's one of the lowest rates for cities in the nation. Why is that?

Chicago rates 26 per year while Detroit rates 43. Baltimore is a whopping 58. St. Louis owns the record at a whopping 60. Meanwhile NYC comes in with a paltry 4. Tell me again that stricter gun regs don't make a difference. NYC has about the most strict in the nation. Denver coming in at less than 8 has less strict. But places in the deep south are off the danged charts. Not as bad as St. Louis but as bad or worse than Chicago. Remember these figures when you are going off on the number murders in Chicago, Detroit or, especially, NYC. NYC learned from the Denver experiment of the 60s and 70s. It just took them until the 90s to start it. Just remember, Dallas and Houston are much worse than NYC by a huge margin 10 and 11. That is the reality. But if you watch too much TV and Movies, NYC looks like a killing ground. You are safer in NYC than almost any City in the US but not according to the Boob Tube Cop shows. And even Los Angeles come out looking pretty go with a rating of 7. But don't bring up just about every other major city in the South. Those are killing grounds in comparison to NYC.

Some of the Cities learned from Denver and it shows. NYC learned the lesson and should teach the class these days.

Now, on the western side of Colorado where we are a deep red part of the state (the blue Tsunami that hit Colorado last Tuesday) completely misses us here, our murder rate per capita is higher than Denvers and it continues to rise. This area doesn't have a lot of tall apartment buildings crammed together. Most of it is single home dwellings. It's not much of an Urban area yet our crime rate is out of control. Even here, I don't worry about walking down the street at 2am and worry about my safety. Most of this murder happens in certain locations and it doesn't flow out to where I live. Why? Because we won't tolerate it. You want to be violent, you go live with the other violent people. BTW, more whites kill whites than other races kill whites and other races. Grand Junction Colorado made the top 10 of the worst places to live in the State along with all the towns within 160 miles of it. I could tell you why but let's leave that for another time and another discussion.

As for mass murders, Colorado has had three until common sense gun regulations, policies and community involvement were started. I know we can't stop them but we can keep the body count down. And that is exactly what we do.

Do you have a car?

Then move.

You back to this crap again. Denver used to be the cop murder capital of the World. It also, per capita, was ranked with Chicago and Detroit. It currently hhas 1/7th the rate. It's one of the lowest rates for cities in the nation. Why is that?

Chicago rates 26 per year while Detroit rates 43. Baltimore is a whopping 58. St. Louis owns the record at a whopping 60. Meanwhile NYC comes in with a paltry 4. Tell me again that stricter gun regs don't make a difference. NYC has about the most strict in the nation. Denver coming in at less than 8 has less strict. But places in the deep south are off the danged charts. Not as bad as St. Louis but as bad or worse than Chicago. Remember these figures when you are going off on the number murders in Chicago, Detroit or, especially, NYC. NYC learned from the Denver experiment of the 60s and 70s. It just took them until the 90s to start it. Just remember, Dallas and Houston are much worse than NYC by a huge margin 10 and 11. That is the reality. But if you watch too much TV and Movies, NYC looks like a killing ground. You are safer in NYC than almost any City in the US but not according to the Boob Tube Cop shows. And even Los Angeles come out looking pretty go with a rating of 7. But don't bring up just about every other major city in the South. Those are killing grounds in comparison to NYC.

Some of the Cities learned from Denver and it shows. NYC learned the lesson and should teach the class these days.

Now, on the western side of Colorado where we are a deep red part of the state (the blue Tsunami that hit Colorado last Tuesday) completely misses us here, our murder rate per capita is higher than Denvers and it continues to rise. This area doesn't have a lot of tall apartment buildings crammed together. Most of it is single home dwellings. It's not much of an Urban area yet our crime rate is out of control. Even here, I don't worry about walking down the street at 2am and worry about my safety. Most of this murder happens in certain locations and it doesn't flow out to where I live. Why? Because we won't tolerate it. You want to be violent, you go live with the other violent people. BTW, more whites kill whites than other races kill whites and other races. Grand Junction Colorado made the top 10 of the worst places to live in the State along with all the towns within 160 miles of it. I could tell you why but let's leave that for another time and another discussion.

As for mass murders, Colorado has had three until common sense gun regulations, policies and community involvement were started. I know we can't stop them but we can keep the body count down. And that is exactly what we do.

Moron....Chicago, Baltimore, New York, D.C. all have the same extreme gun control......you don't know what you are talking about ,and New York city is now experiencing and increase in murder....

Guiliani cleaned up New York.....by arresting criminals and locking them up.

Lets hope so. Mass shootings are happening all the time. Law enforcement are shooting people and getting shot regularly. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. Our laws are so weak angry kids get guns and become mass killers.
Na, not really
Irrelevant
Other countries have no right to firearms, hell they don’t have a right to freedom of speech.

Do you have a car?

Then move.

Firearms have nothing to do with it

The vast majority of violent crime is done in progressive controlled urban areas... And were the least firearms are

Gun Control Myths
1) criminals will turn in their guns
2) terrorist will turn in their guns
3) mass shooters will turn in their guns
4) innocent people will turn in their guns
5) confiscating guns will be easy

Then move.

And yet the lowest number of Murders goes to the one with the strictest gun regulations. The Highest body counts goes to the ones with the most lax. Do you mean you don't see the corolation on this one? It's pretty simple math.

Then move.

And yet the lowest number of Murders goes to the one with the strictest gun regulations. The Highest body counts goes to the ones with the most lax. Do you mean you don't see the corolation on this one? It's pretty simple math.
Na, not really

If some lazy , losers bothered to research and look at all the countries who have no guns one would be amazed at how many are still murdered, and how many die because they can't defend themselves.

When you are really stupid you think CRIMINALS FOLLOW GUN LAWS..........

You forget how close to the Mexican border the US sits in order to run guns you idiots.

You forget how a nation with no weapons is a victim .

33191122_582052512159929_792793139696893952_n.jpg

And where does the Mexican Criminal get his guns? From the United States. You seem to leave that part out.
South American

Lets hope so. Mass shootings are happening all the time. Law enforcement are shooting people and getting shot regularly. Our homicide rate is 4-5X higher than countries with strong gun control. Our laws are so weak angry kids get guns and become mass killers.

I know, we could base it upon a successful ban already in progress. You know, like the War on Drugs now celebrating three decades of unqualified success.

How do you stop it? I mean, they’re making guns for the illegal weapons market in the jungles out of scrap metal with only basic tools right now.

So how do you stop it? How are you going to collect the quarter of a billion guns in the hands of the people right now? With an estimated 79 million households with guns, and three million cops, including Federal, State, County, and City to do the job? Just how does it work?

You think cops are dying now? Wait until you try and collect the guns. Why do you want a civil war anyway? Is it a hard on you have thinking the gun owners will just give up their civil rights and do nothing but protest?

How does it work?

We have 22,000 restrictive gun laws already on the books. The recent shooting in California showed that extreme gun laws like they have there are meaningless to criminals, and crazies. More gun laws only restrict the law abiding more.

Na, not really

Prove me wrong, cupcake. I'll wait.

Do you have a car?

Then move.

Other countries have the cancer without the death. Too many guns.
No they don't

Our inner cities are plagued by generations of segregation. poverty, drugs and the crime and violence that come along with those

But no one cares since most of the murders in this country occur in inner city shit holes

Where I live the murder rate is virtually ZERO despite the fact that most people own guns

So it ain't guns that cause murder

Forum List

Back