Top House Republican: The Biden Crime Family Has Been Influence Peddling for a Decade – Hunter Biden Committed Serious Crimes

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
I have no doubt that the Biden family is guilty of corruption & high crimes.
They pretty much do it in the open knowing laws don't apply to them while MSM will run cover for them.
No one should be above the law & everybody should be concerned that the Biden family has grifted million$ from foreign adversaries.
10% to the Big Guy

The Big Lie has been for sale for decades & I hope there is finally a legit investigation not only of him but all the DC UNiparty rats that get rich as they sell us out.
Investigate them all, including DT if that's what it takes, but it must be honest & thoroughly inclusive of all avenues of graft & influence. None should be spared.

Forensic investigations of the swamp would land the vast majority in prison. There wouldn't be enough honest ones left to field a baseball team.

James Comer: “They’ve been influence peddling for a decade. And Hunter Biden has committed serious crimes. As you mentioned, 150 suspicious activity reports. Those are the most severe bank violations. This is when the bank notifies the federal government that we’re pretty confident that our client has committed a crime. He’s had multiple banks file 150 suspicious activity reports saying we believe each instance was another act of a crime. Yet the FBI did nothing about it…

…We’re investigating Hunter Biden because we believe he’s a national security threat. And we fear that he’s compromised Joe Biden. So, a lot of the bad policies, the energy policy, the foreign policy that Joe Biden has enacted that put America last. We believe he’s compromised because of his family’s shady business dealings with our adversaries…

Sniff, sniff...
1665970844623.png

Like father, like son.

Pretty bad stuff there. Trump just tries to over throw elections and if a few people die, including his vice president Pence? Hey, gotta do what you gotta do. My guess is nothing will come out of this Biden thing.

They pretty much do it in the open knowing laws don't apply to them while MSM will run cover for them.
No one should be above the law & everybody should be concerned that the Biden family has grifted million$ from foreign adversaries.
10% to the Big Guy

The Big Lie has been for sale for decades & I hope there is finally a legit investigation not only of him but all the DC UNiparty rats that get rich as they sell us out.
Investigate them all, including DT if that's what it takes, but it must be honest & thoroughly inclusive of all avenues of graft & influence. None should be spared.

Forensic investigations of the swamp would land the vast majority in prison. There wouldn't be enough honest ones left to field a baseball team.

James Comer: “They’ve been influence peddling for a decade. And Hunter Biden has committed serious crimes. As you mentioned, 150 suspicious activity reports. Those are the most severe bank violations. This is when the bank notifies the federal government that we’re pretty confident that our client has committed a crime. He’s had multiple banks file 150 suspicious activity reports saying we believe each instance was another act of a crime. Yet the FBI did nothing about it…

…We’re investigating Hunter Biden because we believe he’s a national security threat. And we fear that he’s compromised Joe Biden. So, a lot of the bad policies, the energy policy, the foreign policy that Joe Biden has enacted that put America last. We believe he’s compromised because of his family’s shady business dealings with our adversaries…

I almost wish all this was true because it would be hilarious to watch Biden die a happy old man, denying subpoenas, claiming executive privilege, requesting grand masters etc etc.

10% to the Big Guy

Yeahbut...

You know this will never, ever, EVER happen, right?

It's like expecting Capone to take down Capone.

Pretty bad stuff there. Trump just tries to over throw elections and if a few people die, including his vice president Pence? Hey, gotta do what you gotta do. My guess is nothing will come out of this Biden thing.
One of the several thousand fascist douche bags who sat glued to tv for the ludicrous January 6th idiocy and bought every fucking word of it! Mark Twain noted that all the evidence in the world will fail to convince an idiot, and above is all of that!

10% to the Big Guy

No shit . Like the Clinton Foundation and king Obama.

Lol. Better not vote for him, especially as his opposition is so clean.

The Biden family sold us out to anyone making a offer.

Too bad the democrats are enemies of the nation of the scream for retribution would be heard to the space station.

10% to the Big Guy

Gateway Pundit will make you stupid.

10% to the Big Guy

I have no doubt that Republicans will put forward any lie.

Forum List

Back