Top Senate Intel Dem fears Trump will pardon those convicted in Russia probe

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Really? I sure hope so, because no one should have to do time in prison because of this giant faux scandal. It's nothing more than a witch hunt. I thought we were through with those 400 years ago.

"The possibility of presidential pardons in this process concerns me and also would be, I think, a really, really bad move," he added.

(Va.), said one of his big fears in the ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election is that President Trump would pardon those convicted.

"Top" Senate Dems need to feed their minions false hope.

This is now their excuse for not pressing any kind of charges, because Trump would just pardon them anyway.

They can never admit there isn't a shred of evidence of "collusion".

This is now their excuse for not pressing any kind of charges, because Trump would just pardon them anyway.

So, you mean they are already making excuses for their defeat?

upload_2017-7-14_2-57-40.jpeg

Really? I sure hope so, because no one should have to do time in prison because of this giant faux scandal. It's nothing more than a witch hunt. I thought we were through with those 400 years ago.

"The possibility of presidential pardons in this process concerns me and also would be, I think, a really, really bad move," he added.

(Va.), said one of his big fears in the ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election is that President Trump would pardon those convicted.
I don't believe Trump will pardon Hillary or Obama.

Years ago, I believed Warner had a shred of integrity in excess of most Democrats, I see I was mistaken. He is as pathetically corrupt as the rest of them.

The Democrats make themselves out as even bigger liars and shameless, thieving, hypocritical jackasses as each day goes by. Let us first worry about finding one person guilty of election tampering and russian collusion before we worry about whether they will be pardoned or not!

Never mind that the power to pardon is a constitutionally protected presidential right and if they don't like it, all they need to do is win the White House! But all we need to do is look back over the past few years to see that if anyone is guilty of questionable pardons, it is the democrats more than anybody.

BUT, WAIT! Jackass Mark Warner doesn't have to wait long! We already have a few names of people involved in collaborating illegally with foreign entities! I believe Mark Warner might know one of them very well! HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON. Funny he doesn't investigate her!

But part of me almost hopes that Trump does pardon several people found guilty just as another finger in the democrat's eyes, but in saying so, he is admitting that Trump wasn't involved in anything because Trump could not pardon himself. However, I have no doubt that if Trump did pardon anyone, they would try to use it to argue it as proof of Trump's guilt and in paying back his friends.

The tiring thing with liberals is that like 2+2=5, it isn't that they always get things wrong, it is that no matter how they add up the figures, they always come to the SAME wrong number.

How do you know that? Honestly, why are you saying that? Are you one of Mueller's investigators or are you just mimicking Trump?

What I do not want to see is a bunch of pardons before the investigation is finished so that we do not get to the truth.... if he wants to pardon AFTER we find out what laws they broke then fine, it is one of his rolls as president

How do you know that? Honestly, why are you saying that? Are you one of Mueller's investigators or are you just mimicking Trump?
Where's the evidence of "collusion?" Don't tell us that it's super duper double top secret until the end of Mewler's two decade long investigation. There shouldn't even be an investigation if there wasn't any evidence of some prosecutable crime in the first place.

Last edited:
What I do not want to see is a bunch of pardons before the investigation is finished so that we do not get to the truth.... if he wants to pardon AFTER we find out what laws they broke then fine, it is one of his rolls as president
The investigation won't be finished until about 5 years after Trump's out of office.

OMG don't pay attention to liberals, they lie. This is just an extention of their lying ways. They are assuming guilt before prosecution. Don't play their game. There is no one, and as far as the evidence shows so far, there will be no one to pardon.

More BS from the lying liberal left, it is hard not to hate them. They let Clinton and company off for murder at Waco and yet having a meeting they try to make a capital punishment crime. There is seriously something wrong with liberals.

OMG don't pay attention to liberals, they lie. This is just an extention of their lying ways. They are assuming guilt before prosecution. Don't play their game. There is no one, and as far as the evidence shows so far, there will be no one to pardon.

More BS from the lying liberal left, it is hard not to hate them. They let Clinton and company off for murder at Waco and yet having a meeting they try to make a capital punishment crime. There is seriously something wrong with liberals.
Mewler will get his equivalent of Skooter Libby. He can't spend the next 8 years investigating the Trump administration without indicting someone for something.

Somehow I think that unless someone doesn't end up as Griffin "joked" about then the left will never admit that the "truth" has been revealed. It will be another 9/11 truther situation.

Mewler will get his equivalent of Skooter Libby. He can't spend the next 8 years investigating the Trump administration without indicting someone for something.
And yet the Clintons walk free, something just ain't right in this country.

So the Top Dem wants to see Obama, Clinton, Rice, Lynch and Comey all hang together in a Public Hanging?
I'm ok with that.

Forum List

Back