Top shelf Nepotism in the media

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
These three Anti-American closeted LW hacks should be painting houses in Topeka. Up on ladders in little white dutch boy caps. Instead....they got railroaded into "SPORTS Journalism" on Daddys' Coattails. BoardStain eat it up like happy meals. I know better. I won't be fooled ever again. Anti-gun, anti-military, anti-AmericanTaxpayer...never met a DEM they won't shill for. Turns my gut! wallace buck and costas, smh.

1723135542840.png
1723135572360.png
1723135581183.png

These three Anti-American closeted LW hacks should be painting houses in Topeka. Up on ladders in little white dutch boy caps. Instead....they got railroaded into "SPORTS Journalism" on Daddys' Coattails. BoardStain eat it up like happy meals. I know better. I won't be fooled ever again. Anti-gun, anti-military, anti-AmericanTaxpayer...never met a DEM they won't shill for. Turns my gut!

View attachment 992146View attachment 992148View attachment 992150
You people are nuts

Chris Wallace is not a sportscater, numbnuts.

If he was he would be the worst of all. But he is the same thing. Daddy got him a job. Little short punks that tattled on others all thru HS. In a sane world....in little painters caps....high up on ladders spreading paint. Not preaching to Americans//

Sports journalism is generally radically woke, and they cause the downfall of the sports they cover at times.

Look at the NBA…

Sports journalism is generally radically woke, and they cause the downfall of the sports they cover at times.

Look at the NBA…

Completely turned me off ESPN decades ago. I started to realize this is the Black channel only. They don't want me.

You are completely correct there is massive nepotism in the sports media, it would take me no time to rattle off some names- Colinsworth's son, Ian Eagle's son, Phil Simms' son, and it is not just sports, a local girl is on NBC News, I wondered how she made the jump into such a high profile reporters job so fast, well her mom worked for NBC for 20 years.

And Valerie Jarrett's kid is the lead legal correspondent for NBC News, her mom got Rosanne in trouble :laugh:

1723136895927.png

Like a trio of monkeys out in the 88% humidity on the shady side of a house in Akron, little Dutch Boy short-billed painters caps. "Hey Jack, What you think of Kamalas platform?". "I loved them shoes on her Chrissy, shes' hot". Costas chimes in "yes siree Bob"

Costas is a little twerp.

ESPN is little blow dried metrosexuals.

Collinsworth is the worst analyst of all-time.

Costas is a little twerp.

ESPN is little blow dried metrosexuals.

Collinsworth is the worst analyst of all-time.

2 of three. I don't remember hating Collinsworth. At least he played pretty well on Cincy. If I find out he a Comme Leftist puke then of course I would never watch or listen to him.

Forum List

Back