Top Ten Reasons to Oppose U.S. aid to Israel

One good thing about the government shutdown is that the U.S. Holocaust Museum is closed.

Which helps keep naive people from inadvertently walking in the place and being indoctrinated with the holocaust myth. .. :cool:

Now you are trolling, because you admitted elsewhere some months ago that the Holocaust happened.
Nope, I never said that....... :eusa_hand:

One good thing about the government shutdown is that the U.S. Holocaust Museum is closed.

Which helps keep naive people from inadvertently walking in the place and being indoctrinated with the holocaust myth. .. :cool:

So the holocaust is made up? What makes you say that? What about all the accounts of guards and survivors of the camps? They all lying?

Sunni Man is one of our prize trolls KarlaM. He has acknowledged the Holocaust in the past. He is just trying to stir-up the forums. That is the way he and others of his ilk work.

Yes, the jews were round up for their own safety and put into work camps.

And yes, many died of over work, disease, and towards the end of the war by starvation.

But no, there wasn't an organized plan to exterminate the jews on an industrial scale that the zionists have labeled the Holocaust. .. :cool:

Yes, the jews were round up for their own safety and put into work camps.

And yes, many died of over work, disease, and towards the end of the war by starvation.

But no, there wasn't an organized plan to exterminate the jews on an industrial scale that the zionists have labeled the Holocaust. .. :cool:

What an about turn from the resident clown. Go on then. Prove from a reliable source that there wasn't an organized plan to exterminate the Jews on an industrial scale.

What an about turn from the resident clown. Go on then. Prove from a reliable source that there wasn't an organized plan to exterminate the Jews on an industrial scale.
Actually, the onus is on you to prove that there was.......... :cool:

Google is your friend. (Probably your only one the way you carry on).
It's quite difficult to prove a negative, ie. , something that never happened......... :cool:

I found this surprising as I read about:

"Ovadia Yosef (Hebrew: עובדיה יוסף*; Arabic: يوسف* عبدالله** ‘Abdullah Yūsuf)[2] (September 24, 1920 – October 7, 2013),[3] was the former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel, a recognized Talmudic scholar and an authority on halakha."

In 2000, he described the Holocaust as God's retribution against the reincarnated soul of Jewish sinners: "The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things that should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone.".[52][53]

Shas chairman Eli Yishai said criticism of the rabbi is unjustified, explaining, "Rabbi Ovadia weeps for every Jew who is killed ... but nobody, not even a saint, has not sinned. Everyone dies in a state of sin. It's even stated that he declared that Hitler was a messenger sent to do God's work before the arrival of the Messiah."[52]

In 2009, Yosef repeated his claims that the holocaust was retribution for re-incarnated sinners: "After all, people are upset and ask why was there a Holocaust? Woe to us, for we have sinned. Woe to us, for there is nothing we can say to justify it," he said. "It goes without saying that we believe in reincarnation... It is a reincarnation of those souls... All those poor people in the Holocaust we wonder why it was done. There were righteous people among them. Still, they were punished because of sins."[54]

"Ovadia Yosef (Hebrew: עובדיה יוסף*; Arabic: يوسف* عبدالله** ‘Abdullah Yūsuf)[2] (September 24, 1920 – October 7, 2013),[3] was the former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel, a recognized Talmudic scholar and an authority on halakha."

In 2000, he described the Holocaust as God's retribution against the reincarnated soul of Jewish sinners: "The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things that should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone.".[52][53]

Shas chairman Eli Yishai said criticism of the rabbi is unjustified, explaining, "Rabbi Ovadia weeps for every Jew who is killed ... but nobody, not even a saint, has not sinned. Everyone dies in a state of sin. It's even stated that he declared that Hitler was a messenger sent to do God's work before the arrival of the Messiah."[52]

In 2009, Yosef repeated his claims that the holocaust was retribution for re-incarnated sinners: "After all, people are upset and ask why was there a Holocaust? Woe to us, for we have sinned. Woe to us, for there is nothing we can say to justify it," he said. "It goes without saying that we believe in reincarnation... It is a reincarnation of those souls... All those poor people in the Holocaust we wonder why it was done. There were righteous people among them. Still, they were punished because of sins."[54]

What has that got to do with this topic?

What has that got to do with this topic?

I think it was probably meant to be in another thread.

I will move my post in reply to the proper thread.

But, rethinking about it, we really should rethink aid to regimes that worship religious extremist kooks like this rabid racist rabbi.

And perhaps the rabbi worshipped so much by Zionists should be discussed here.

This man and how his death was treated says a whole lot about the instability and immorality of the Zionist Regime.

Last edited:
Actually, the onus is on you to prove that there was.......... :cool:

NO. There is more than enough documented evidence - photographs, letters, diaries, and all manner of official documents - records of murders, of experiments, etc, - to support the charges passed down at Nuremberg.

To play games as you do, Sunni, is to seek to piss on the ashes of millions (half or so who were NOT Jews, as we all know!) of innocent victims of Nazi 'ideology' - and why, Sunni? Just to 'tick off' some total strangers on a chat board? Just to troll?

Or do you REALLY intend to prop up the ol' Nazi 'cause', hoping for a rerun?

Incidentally, proud US veteran that you pretend to be - you are also pissing all over the graves of US troops from Eisenhower on down, who liberated those camps and saw the evidence that your words are lies. Since all those people were locked up in separate camps - how was it that they all told the same details of what was done to people in those camps?

YOU, Sunni, need to explain why hundreds of thousands of people of different religions fro different countries would all have lied and told the same thing to the soldiers all across Eastern Europe.

The average American is so brain washed that we could have 20 Juden head the Fed and there wouldn't be whimper of protest.

Yet, if a muslim was even considered for the Chairmanship the howls of anguish and outrage would be off the chart. . :doubt:

The best approach to deal with our problem is to turn the focus on the needs of Americans that are not being met as over 3 billion dollars a year is sent to Israel.

It is not a jew versus muslim problem.

We have an American problem and one place we all are seeing it all over this country is in the plight of children in our schools.

More and more of them every day do not even have food to eat outside free lunches or free breakfasts they are fed at school.

We send Israel 3 billion dollars a year to kill children in Palestine, as American children go to sleep hungry.

It's amusing that the sherriliar didn't give a rodent's round rump about the children of our fellow citizens until just now..... Remember how it 'sickened' her to read the sympathy for the poor little ones shot in CT?

I wonder, does she still have such concern for feeding the hungry children of 'Zionists' in the US?

Has anyone else noticed the sherriliar's silence about sunniturd's Holocaust denial?

When I read the title of the thread it says Top Ten Reasons To Oppose US Aid To Israel.

Why would I want to discuss the Holocaust?

Why would a self-proclaimed 'person of conscience' NOT stand up for the Truth when a lie is being repeated?

I think that describes your situation better.

Someone ELSE quoted words by the late Rabbi which discussed the Holocaust - so that has become part of the topic via the Rabbi's views on same.

Sunni wants to insist the Nazis never deliberately intended genocide - I guess he doesn't know about the museum the Nazis had planned to display artifacts from the Jewish culture after they'd finished the extermination?

Never mind that. What is important is the US aid to Israel. It is fantastic how much America supports Israel. Without that aid Israel would certainly not be such a wonderful place.

without Zionist campaign contributions and Holocaust guilt trips, there would be little American aid to Israel.

This is preposterous, you know nothing about the United States or it's people.

Forum List

Back