Top Ten Reasons to Oppose U.S. aid to Israel

Never mind that. What is important is the US aid to Israel. It is fantastic how much America supports Israel. Without that aid Israel would certainly not be such a wonderful place.

without Zionist campaign contributions and Holocaust guilt trips, there would be little American aid to Israel.

This is preposterous, you know nothing about the United States or it's people.

What's hilarious is that Hoffy claims to be both an American and a Jew........ :lol:

Yes, the jews were round up for their own safety and put into work camps.

And yes, many died of over work, disease, and towards the end of the war by starvation.

But no, there wasn't an organized plan to exterminate the jews on an industrial scale that the zionists have labeled the Holocaust. .. :cool:

"The Jews were round (sic) up for their own safety"

BOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's still funny. :laugh2:

Yes, it's amusing to see he's purportedly an American born-and-raised, and his command of our native tongue is so incompetent. It still doesn't explain his incompetence at history, though.....

without Zionist campaign contributions and Holocaust guilt trips, there would be little American aid to Israel.

What's hilarious is that Hoffy claims to be both an American and a Jew........ :lol:

Christians and conservatives are most of Israel's support. As long as Israel is under attack from terrorists and under threat from their neighbors, the support for them will not waiver.

I personally actually would cut off government aid to Israel, but I would cut off all government foreign aid to everyone. People should give directly to those causes they support. However, I think Israel would do fine in that scenario.

Christians and conservatives are most of Israel's support. As long as Israel is under attack from terrorists and under threat from their neighbors, the support for them will not waiver.

I personally actually would cut off government aid to Israel, but I would cut off all government foreign aid to everyone. People should give directly to those causes they support. However, I think Israel would do fine in that scenario.

Israel is carrying out a brutal Occupation in Palestine and subjecting those living under Occupation with egregious human rights abuses. People of conscience who are aware of the human rights abuses do not support them and that includes Christians and Jews and people from other religions too.

I agree with you about foregn aid, we should stop all of it to all foreign nations.

Israel is carrying out a brutal Occupation in Palestine and subjecting those living under Occupation with egregious human rights abuses. People of conscience who are aware of the human rights abuses do not support them and that includes Christians and Jews and people from other religions too.

It's peaches and cream compared to what's done to Jews and Christians in most Arab countries. Here's an idea, if Palestinians would help get rid of terrorists shooting rockets at Israel, blowing up bombs on buses and that sort of thing, then there would be a lot of pressure for them to change their ways.

Compared to most people I know who have similar ideology as me, I support Israel a lot less then they do. But people who say what you do about Israel and are silent about the terrorists attacking them and the behavior of Muslim governments in reverse I just laugh at.

I agree with you about foregn aid, we should stop all of it to all foreign nations.

:rock:

Last edited:

WAY BACK when I was young-----the USA provided no aid to Israel ------I had access
to the isa-respecting jihado nazi literature----because my little town was a nazi enclave ---
turned into a SUBURBAN little house building project after world war II . Back
then-----aid to Israel consisted of private contributions by jews ------article after
article in the islamo-jihado-nazi literature was DEVOTED to sophistry
dedicated to the idea that DA JOOOOS ARE GIVING USA MONEY
TO ISRAEL Some things never change-----no matter what the situation---
NAZIS will be NAZIS and JIHADO PIGS WILL BE PIGS Way back then----GAZA--
was called a "CONCENTRATION CAMP"-----way back then was WAY BEFORE 1967

Whether there is or is not foreign aid-----"occupation" or not-----jihado
nazis will continue to march to their drum of depravity

the Holohaox is always brought up when the zionazi's have no argument left

I found this surprising as I read about:

"Ovadia Yosef (Hebrew: עובדיה יוסף*; Arabic: يوسف* عبدالله** ‘Abdullah Yūsuf)[2] (September 24, 1920 – October 7, 2013),[3] was the former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel, a recognized Talmudic scholar and an authority on halakha."

In 2000, he described the Holocaust as God's retribution against the reincarnated soul of Jewish sinners: "The six million Holocaust victims were reincarnations of the souls of sinners, people who transgressed and did all sorts of things that should not be done. They had been reincarnated in order to atone.".[52][53]

Shas chairman Eli Yishai said criticism of the rabbi is unjustified, explaining, "Rabbi Ovadia weeps for every Jew who is killed ... but nobody, not even a saint, has not sinned. Everyone dies in a state of sin. It's even stated that he declared that Hitler was a messenger sent to do God's work before the arrival of the Messiah."[52]

In 2009, Yosef repeated his claims that the holocaust was retribution for re-incarnated sinners: "After all, people are upset and ask why was there a Holocaust? Woe to us, for we have sinned. Woe to us, for there is nothing we can say to justify it," he said. "It goes without saying that we believe in reincarnation... It is a reincarnation of those souls... All those poor people in the Holocaust we wonder why it was done. There were righteous people among them. Still, they were punished because of sins."[54]

I found this surprising as I read about:

What has that got to do with this topic?

I think it was probably meant to be in another thread.

I will move my post in reply to the proper thread.

But, rethinking about it, we really should rethink aid to regimes that worship religious extremist kooks like this rabid racist rabbi.

And perhaps the rabbi worshipped so much by Zionists should be discussed here.

This man and how his death was treated says a whole lot about the instability and immorality of the Zionist Regime.
The way you are obsessed with this Rabbi shows what a kook that you are, and if you are lucky enough to live to 93, you will probably be wearing a bib because of all the drooling. It's a shame that some hospital doesn't require Residents in Psychiatry to read your posts and the post of those who think like you because it would be good field training for them so that they will be aware of how many kooks they will be treating when they go into actual practice.

What does it say about a society that honors kooks who believe in Reincarnation?
Imagine what psychiatrists would say about a woman in her 50's who sits in front of the computer 24/7 and apparently has no women friends with whom to socialize. Hmm, looks like Frau Sherri doesn't like Hindus either since they believe in reincarnation. She only likes her Muslim buddies.

Anyways, not lesbian.
Yea, right.......... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Think what you want, see if I even care. Now go kiss a carpet and sniff the feet of the guy in front of you. And pray that some of you have used soap, an infidel invention.
Incorrect Lesbo..........

" the ancient Babylonians were the ones who invented soap and evidence for this are Babylonian clay containers dated at 2800 B.C. Inscriptions on the containers present the earliest known written soap recipe and they state that the product was made from fats combined with wood ash and water".

Who Invented Soap - All about Soap Inventors

Forum List

Back