Top Ten Reasons to Oppose U.S. aid to Israel

Only one reason need to support Israel: it defeats Islam's goal to dominate the world.

And your newly-adopted radical brethren want to conquer the entire world for Islam, and it appears they will murder anyone who stands in their way. Sunni Man, since you seem so obsessed with money lately, were you turned down for a raise? Why not ask your rich Sunni brethren in Saudi Arabia or Qatar to send you a monthly stipend? After all, they have billions and billions socked away.
No need.......I am retired now and have plenty of money.

But thanks for asking........ :cool:
How about a loan of 10 thou? I'm short of cash this month and need a tune-up on my Bugatti.
If you actually owned a Bugatti........then I doubt that you would need to borrow money.

Just saying............. :cool:

Only one reason need to support Israel: it defeats Islam's goal to dominate the world.
Not really, because only 20% of the worlds muslims live in the middle east and have to deal directly with the fascist state of Israel.

While the other 80% of the 1.5 billion muslims are spread all over the world and slowly taking over. ... :thup:

Not really, because only 20% of the worlds muslims live in the middle east and have to deal directly with the fascist state of Israel.

While the other 80% of the 1.5 billion muslims are spread all over the world and slowly taking over. ... :thup:
But, Sunni Man, all your fascist Muslim brethren, wherever they live in the world are taught to hate Israel, even if they never met a Jew in their lives. Yes, have a lot of babies (as one Paki Brit poster used to say) and get those convicts in jail to convert and then you have a lot more Muslims. However, in years to come when the population is so great in Muslim countries like Somalia and there is no food, Sunni Man and his fellow Muslims are going to arrange for food to get to them because by then the civilized world will be tired of helping out.

What does it say about a society that honors kooks who believe in Reincarnation?

You DO know that at one time reincarnation was an accepted idea within Christianity - don't you?
Reincarnation and the early Christians

And I'm sure a billion plus Hindus and Buddhists will appreciate your ethnocentric sneer at their religion as well........

The poor wee sherriliar with her 'I don't hate anybody' BS: her hate keeps bustin' out all over!!!
I'm surprised Sherri doesn't believe in re-incarnation. After all, she believes in 72 virgils.

But, Sunni Man, all your fascist Muslim brethren, wherever they live in the world are taught to hate Israel, even if they never met a Jew in their lives. Yes, have a lot of babies (as one Paki Brit poster used to say) and get those convicts in jail to convert and then you have a lot more Muslims. However, in years to come when the population is so great in Muslim countries like Somalia and there is no food, Sunni Man and his fellow Muslims are going to arrange for food to get to them because by then the civilized world will be tired of helping out.
By then Europe will have become totally Islamic and muslims will have the financial resources to feed everyone in the Islamic countries. ... :thup:

By then Europe will have become totally Islamic and muslims will have the financial resources to feed everyone in the Islamic countries. ... :thup:
Muslims already have enough money to feed all muslims, like Saudi Arabia could all by itself, but refuse to because...? They're pricks? They spend all their cash on white women? I dunno, maybe Sunni will tell us why muslims don't help muslims.
Sunni Man should hang out at the Jet Center in Las Vegas where he can see his rich brethren getting off their private jets with the blonde bimbos. Meanwhile, of course, Sunni Man is forgetting all about the economist Malthus who in the 18th or 19th century said that the food supply grows arithmetically while the population grows geometrically. I hope those oil-rich Arabs know how to become farmers to feed their starving brethren. As an aside, I think the viewers can glean from Sunni Man, the Muslim convert, that he doesn't care if his fellow Muslims try to kill out the cultures of the countries in which they were permitted to emigrate. That's gratitude for you. Years ago when people emigrated to other countries, they were happy to assimilate.

Sunni Man should hang out at the Jet Center in Las Vegas where he can see his rich brethren getting off their private jets with the blonde bimbos. Meanwhile, of course, Sunni Man is forgetting all about the economist Malthus who in the 18th or 19th century said that the food supply grows arithmetically while the population grows geometrically. I hope those oil-rich Arabs know how to become farmers to feed their starving brethren. As an aside, I think the viewers can glean from Sunni Man, the Muslim convert, that he doesn't care if his fellow Muslims try to kill out the cultures of the countries in which they were permitted to emigrate. That's gratitude for you. Years ago when people emigrated to other countries, they were happy to assimilate.
^^^ Typical Hossfly post.......blah, blah, Sunni Man, blah, blah, blah, Sunni Man, blah, blah, blah, ............. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

^^^ Typical Hossfly post.......blah, blah, Sunni Man, blah, blah, blah, Sunni Man, blah, blah, blah, ............. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:
Didn't read the part about the food and the population? What do you think will be the result concerning population growth and the food supply?

The Israeli lobby in America is extremely powerful so, unless the voters make a lot of noise about this and threaten the re-election of the lawmakers, nothing will happen.

The Israeli lobby in America is extremely powerful so, unless the voters make a lot of noise about this and threaten the re-election of the lawmakers, nothing will happen.
Bad news, Fred. The voters won't vote for a candidate who doesn't support Israel. Tell Sherri when she gets back from Quran study.

Let us pray that all Gazan rocket firers go the way of this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvrdbHo0SG4]ADULTS ONLY muslim terrorist blows himself up (WARNING GRAPHIC) - YouTube[/ame]

So why don't Muslims feed other starving Muslims? They like to be a Jew with their money? :rofl:

So many things we do not understand.

There is Philanthropy.

But always there are people in need.

And there are people who have too much.

I think this goes back to selfishness in man.

Why doesnt humanity, all of us, take care of every person in need?

I want to know who the Zionist actor behind the mask is.

A friend of the Zionist who posted it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back