Top Ten Reasons to Oppose U.S. aid to Israel

Think what you want, see if I even care. Now go kiss a carpet and sniff the feet of the guy in front of you. And pray that some of you have used soap, an infidel invention.
Incorrect Lesbo..........

" the ancient Babylonians were the ones who invented soap and evidence for this are Babylonian clay containers dated at 2800 B.C. Inscriptions on the containers present the earliest known written soap recipe and they state that the product was made from fats combined with wood ash and water".

Who Invented Soap - All about Soap Inventors

So why don't muslims use some? Because it's an infidel invention? Anyways, you use toilet paper, that's an infidel invention as well. Good thing there are infidels, otherwise all the rocks in the muslim world would be shit stained. Well, more shit stained than they already are. If you found a rock with Mohamed's shit on it, would you revere it? Just curious.
.......... ^^^ you really have a sick mind. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

What does it say about a society that honors kooks who believe in Reincarnation?

You DO know that at one time reincarnation was an accepted idea within Christianity - don't you?
http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen06.html

And I'm sure a billion plus Hindus and Buddhists will appreciate your ethnocentric sneer at their religion as well........

The poor wee sherriliar with her 'I don't hate anybody' BS: her hate keeps bustin' out all over!!!

Last edited:
When I read the title of the thread it says Top Ten Reasons To Oppose US Aid To Israel.

Why would I want to discuss the Holocaust?
You just answered Marg's post #59 which proves you dont have her on ignore. One thing Hossfly won't tolerate is a supposed "Christian" who employs taqqiyah with each breath.

Hossfly,

I think I discussed this once already.

When a poster is placed on ignore, that means their posts are simply not automatically displayed.

That means the poster is free to open the posts, which I sometimes do.

Also, sometimes the posts can be read , without that process, when another poster replies to them.

You DO know that at one time reincarnation was an accepted idea within Christianity - don't you?
Reincarnation and the early Christians
It was just an insignificant cult group that faded away for lack of members.

Try again........... :cool:

So sad about your reading comprehension problem : ((

"These Christian mystics, referred to as Christian Gnostics, were ultimately destroyed by the orthodox Church for being heretics. "

Not quite the same as you've tried to suggest. Nor has Gnostic Christianity entirely disappeared, either.,

Well, if the l'il sherriliar was gonna peek - then why'd she make such a fuss and commotion about putting me on 'ignore'?

I know: she was showing off what a huge foot-stompin' hissy-fit a pseudo-pacifist 'humanitarian' will throw when confronted by their hypocrisy : ))

I bet the poor wee sherriKKKins imagined that other posters would be 'impressed' by her carrying on that way : ))

Frankly, I've had 4 or 5 PM's congratulating me and asking how they can get put on ignore by the l'il Nazi-sucker......

Hossfly,

When a poster is placed on ignore, that means their posts are simply not automatically displayed.

Also, sometimes the posts can be read , without that process, when another poster replies to them.
I know you don't have anyone on ignore except Jesus. Is that because he was a Jew?

Well, if the l'il sherriliar was gonna peek - then why'd she make such a fuss and commotion about putting me on 'ignore'?

I know: she was showing off what a huge foot-stompin' hissy-fit a pseudo-pacifist 'humanitarian' will throw when confronted by their hypocrisy : ))

I bet the poor wee sherriKKKins imagined that other posters would be 'impressed' by her carrying on that way : ))

Frankly, I've had 4 or 5 PM's congratulating me and asking how they can get put on ignore by the l'il Nazi-sucker......
She reads all the posts and only answers the ones she cherry picks.

Filth in personal attack posts is not worth responding to.

Some posters are so filled with it, they might as well change their name to Filth.

Filth is the essence of all they are.

And we really have to stop all this aid to Israel, stop funding all the human rights abuses, stop being participants in all these targetings of children with white phosphorous and depleted uranium which America sends to Israel.

Some posters are so filled with it, they might as well change their name to Filth.

And we really have to stop all this aid to Israel, stop funding all the human rights abuses, stop being participants in all these targetings of children with white phosphorous and depleted uranium which America sends to Israel.

Awwwww, l'il sherrifilth! If you don't like being the sherrifilth, you can change yourself.....all you've got to do is quit spewing at Lipush that it'd be better if she'd never been born, rather than being raised by Zionists.

Filth is the essence of your expression, sherriKKKins.

And you're lying again, to claim that IDF 'target' children or use WP or DU on them by design. Maybe if you stopped your demonizing lies against people, you might not be considered a poisonous slug.......

As I said to Hoffy earlier: the poor Palestnians deserve an advocate who isn't full of filth, lies and Nazi-sucking.

Hossfly,

It is so amusing how Frau Sherri is always telling certain posters they are on Ignore, but yet she still manages to stick her nose in their posts. Why not do something for fun today, Frau Sherri, instead of being glued to your computer? Surely you must have one female friend with whom you can go shopping or have a tete a tete over coffee. I don't think that here in the U.S. women have to leave the house with a male of the family to accompany them, so take advantage of it. Many Muslim women in Muslim countries would love to have the freedom that you have.

Nobody is preventing the lying sherrifilth from doing whatever she can to 'stop the war crimes' - but also nobody else has any least obligation to aid in her new Crusade against Israel, either.

Certainly not while l'il Nazi-sucking sherriKKKins continues to insist that Israel doesn't have any right to exist..... I honestly think that is exactly what she was trying to say to Lipush, that that is what the sherriliar truly believes about Zionists. Just like a Nazi...

Me, I long to see a peaceful and prosperous Palestine next to an Israel that is no longer drained by a need for extreme defensive measures.

Awwwww, l'il sherrifilth! If you don't like being the sherrifilth, you can change yourself.....all you've got to do is quit spewing at Lipush that it'd be better if she'd never been born, rather than being raised by Zionists.

Filth is the essence of your expression, sherriKKKins.

And you're lying again, to claim that IDF 'target' children or use WP or DU on them by design. Maybe if you stopped your demonizing lies against people, you might not be considered a poisonous slug.......

As I said to Hoffy earlier: the poor Palestnians deserve an advocate who isn't full of filth, lies and Nazi-sucking.
I have to admit that Coyote is a good advocate for the Palestinian cause and has convictions that don't waver. There are others too, but Sherri ruins their efforts every time she takes a breath.

Me, I long to see a peaceful and prosperous Palestine next to an Israel that is no longer drained by a need for extreme defensive measures.
The radical zionists who rule Israel do not want a peaceful and prosperous Palestine.

Because they make too much money with their fake security concerns and false need for U.S. financial aid for defense. . :cool:

The radical zionists who rule Israel do not want a peaceful and prosperous Palestine.

Because they make too much money with their fake security concerns and false need for U.S. financial aid for defense. . :cool:

what an interesting theory sunni------ It is really nice of muslims world wide to
COOPERATE with the money seeking agenda of Israeli leaders by teaching their
children to chant "DEATH TO JEWS" and telling their sons that the only
way to impress a muslim girl is by slitting the throat of a jewish infant for
ALLAHHHHHHHHHH and for her orgiastic delight

what an interesting theory sunni------ It is really nice of muslims world wide to
COOPERATE with the money seeking agenda of Israeli leaders by teaching their
children to chant "DEATH TO JEWS" and telling their sons that the only
way to impress a muslim girl is by slitting the throat of a jewish infant for
ALLAHHHHHHHHHH and for her orgiastic delight
Yea, go figure........ :cool:

And your newly-adopted radical brethren want to conquer the entire world for Islam, and it appears they will murder anyone who stands in their way. Sunni Man, since you seem so obsessed with money lately, were you turned down for a raise? Why not ask your rich Sunni brethren in Saudi Arabia or Qatar to send you a monthly stipend? After all, they have billions and billions socked away.

And your newly-adopted radical brethren want to conquer the entire world for Islam, and it appears they will murder anyone who stands in their way. Sunni Man, since you seem so obsessed with money lately, were you turned down for a raise? Why not ask your rich Sunni brethren in Saudi Arabia or Qatar to send you a monthly stipend? After all, they have billions and billions socked away.
No need.......I am retired now and have plenty of money.

But thanks for asking........ :cool:

No need.......I am retired now and have plenty of money.

But thanks for asking........ :cool:
How about a loan of 10 thou? I'm short of cash this month and need a tune-up on my Bugatti.

Forum List

Back