🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Toronto mayor defends drag queen lap dance in front of children

Toronto, Canada Mayor John Tory, defended receiving a lap dance from a drag queen at a public book store with children in attendance on Mother’s Day.
Watch: Toronto Mayor Defends Drag Queen Lap Dance In Front Of Children

TRump hating leftist love this bs, they'd do it themselves kids and all given the chance.
bz-5cd96db13b709 (1).jpeg

Toronto, Canada Mayor John Tory, defended receiving a lap dance from a drag queen at a public book store with children in attendance on Mother’s Day.

TRump hating leftist love this bs, they'd do it themselves kids and all given the chance.
This has nothing to do with the USA.

Well when leftist c**** stop telling me where I need to post because their emotional hatred for infowars forces me to put ALL my articles in here so fk it THEY ARE ALL GOING IN HERE AND THIS SHIT IS WHAT THE PRESIDENT WANTS TO SEE.

Well when leftist c**** stop telling me where I need to post because their emotional hatred for infowars forces me to put ALL my articles in here so fk it THEY ARE ALL GOING IN HERE AND THIS SHIT IS WHAT THE PRESIDENT WANTS TO SEE.
Huh? When you can get yer feet back on the ground maybe they will let you back in the big kids room.

Maybe you can tell your MOD pet to open a CONSPIRACY section CANADA it's infowars DORK it will get moved or deleted. .....

Maybe you can tell your MOD pet to open a CONSPIRACY section CANADA it's infowars DORK it will get moved or deleted. .....
I have a pet mod that keeps biting me.

Someone seriously needs to get a life
and stop cluttering the Conspiracy theory board with useless, mostly untrue trivial bullshit.
1087.jpg

( not mentioning names but rhymes with GrindWhores)

oh noes info wars reporting it never happened

And if it did happen i not the usa ITS no big deal and totally normal

And even if it did happen in the USA well youre just a white bigot homophobic nazi pig who hates children

May162019

Boyhood Under Moonbats: Lactatia - Moonbattery
There must not be enough Desmond Is Amazing to go around. The ascendant LGBT community has produced more than one grammar school drag queen. Another example is Nemis Quinn Mélançon-Golden, aka Lactatia.

His career was already well underway 2 years ago, when…

“Lactatia” was featured in a feel-good video by ELLE magazine. “This 8-year-old boy loves transforming into drag queen Lactatia,” ELLE wrote, “and he won’t let other people stop him from doing what makes him feel accepted.”

At 9, “drag superstar” Nemis was a hit at RuPaul’s drag queen convention, where he had a message for “the haters”…

Unsurprisingly, that message is obscene.

At 10, Nemis was photographed backstage with a naked adult man (well, not entirely naked … he had tape on his junk) for Huck magazine.

Now Nemis is 11, and he’s live streaming jokes about snorting the club drug Ketamine. The tweet’s from back in January, but it started making the rounds on Twitter Wednesday.

The Boy Scouts have been corrupted and all but destroyed. But we don’t need them, now that progress has brought us this:

No One @tweettruth2me

11-year old drag kid demonstrates snorting ketamine. Why would anyone think this healthy
2:13 AM - Jan 13, 2019

1,436 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

PS:

Note the apparent strangulation marks around his neck. Looks like they put on his bondage collar a little tight. What a wonderfully diverse childhood the LGBT community is treating him to.

On tips from ABC of the ANC and Jester.

Someone seriously needs to get a life
and stop cluttering the Conspiracy theory board with useless, mostly untrue trivial bullshit.
View attachment 261183
( not mentioning names but rhymes with GrindWhores)
oh ps ANGEL WHORE

When weak minds use infowars , because idiots can't argue facts that's why weak mind can only use " ewwww infowars" gawd u fkrs are really beyond stupid.

It wouldn't be cluttered asshole if you weren't here looking at stupid fk..........

upload_2019-5-16_17-24-21.png

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Toronto Mayor Pays For Lap Dance from Drag Queen at Mother's Day Brunch - Big League Politics

Forum List

Back